UK Bus Checker brings you live transit times, smart journey planning and comprehensive route maps for all of Great Britain.
With support for bus, train, tram, underground, ferry and more, UK Bus Checker is the hit app that has you covered. Get from A to B with ease, no matter where in Great Britain you are.
• Live or scheduled departure times for all 300,000+ stops and stations in Britain
• Plan your journey and Bus Checker will find you the smartest routes
• Be one step ahead with updates on diversions, closures and cancellations
• Never miss your stop again with Stop Alerts
• Get live times on your home screen with our widget
• Save your favourite stops and places for easy access
• Explore 3D route maps - see exactly where your bus goes
Real-time information is available in over 40 town and cities with more being added all the time. See www.buschecker.com for the full list
Up-to-date timetable data is always available everywhere else
• Featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Cosmopolitain and Wired UK
• “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” - The Guardian
• "I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
Problems with the app?
Please read through our FAQs on our website www.buschecker.com
For more help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful support team on twitter @UKBusChecker or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Stop Alerts are currently in beta and may not be supported on devices running older versions of Android
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted.