This game is an emulation of handheld LCD games from the 80s, but this is a new game based on those existing games, developed to look and feel like those retro classics. The story is about an earthworm, who wants to visit his neighbour, but angry birds try to catch him on the fields.
How to play the game:
- Take Earthworm Joe, our hero, to the other side of the field
- The field is swarming with angry birds, who want to eat Joe for dinner
- After you leave your hole, you cannot go back, the birds already saw you!
- There's a pond before the other hole, where you can only cross when a turtle appears. Watch out, cause the birds can catch you before crossing too!
- For every successful crossing, you get 10 points, for each move, 1 points
- The gameplay gets harder after each 50 points, and a bit easier after each 100 points
- The game features Scoreloop high score table support