You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
iMolview lets you browse and view in 3D protein and DNA structures from Protein Data Bank, and drug molecules from DrugBank. Search for drug names like 'ibuprofen' or 'gefitinib' in DrugBank, or proteins like 'insulin' or 'thyroid receptor' or pdb code in PDB. Information associated with each molecule in these databases is also at your fingertips. Sync and view your own structure files via iMolview folder on your sdcard. Molecular view can be customized with a rich set of molecular representations (wires, balls-and-sticks, space filling, ribbon diagrams, molecular surfaces) and various coloring schemes. Select residues, atoms or chains and color or change their representations individually. Set 'inertia' to the maximum and let your molecule spin in 3D indefinitely.
Please write to support[at]molsoft.com with any problems so we can follow up with technical details.
IMPORTANT! The current version has a problem with certain HTC phones. This issue will be fixed in the next version.
This is a must have application for:
- A medical school student…..or a high school student;
- A Wall Street biotech analyst … or a diagnostics company sales rep;
- A patient trying to figure out where to start … or a healthy individual who wants to stay that way;
- A hospital administrator interested in what’s going on in the lab across the parking lot…or a hospital administrator trying to understand where new revenue opportunities may originate;
- A Congressional aide seeking a handle on the hottest new area of healthcare … or an insurance executive seeking clarification on new and healthcare solutions.
The app makes learning about DNA, and its many medical applications, as easy as a touch or a tap. You have the ability to create your own lists to save a subset of terms for future reference. Professionals and lay people alike are interested in DNA, genomics and personalized medicine. And why not? It’s all about the most personal aspects of our being, our DNA and its effect on our health and the health of our descendants. In other words, everyone’s interested in DNA on one level or another because we’re all interested in our health. It is guaranteed that you or someone you know will find this application useful.
- navigate within an entry from one term to another
- create and edit your own lists for future reference
- add an entry to a list with a tap of a button
- open web links within an entry and gain access to referred website all without leaving the app
Everything you need at your fingertips with a simple and easy approach to learning, customizable to the individual.
Biyoloji Ders Notları Karışık
DNA - RNA
İskeleti Olmayan Canlılar
Stoplazma ve Hücre
Solunum ve Fotosentez
Soru ve Cevaplarla Biyoloji
Etiketler : 9. sınıf biyoloji, Binominal, Binominal Nomenklatür, Biyoloji, Biyoloji Ders Notları, epitet, ikili adlandırma, ikili isimlendirme, İkiliadlandırma, Nomenklatür, sinonim, Takson, taksonomi, Biyoloji Ders Notları
Bakteriler, Bitkiler Bitkisel Dokular, Biyoloji Ders Notları Karışık, Çekirdek, DNA - RNA, Dolaşım Sistemi, Hücrenin Yapısı, İskeleti Olmayan Canlılar, Kalbin Yapısı, Sinir Sistemi, Stoplazma ve Hücre, Solunum ve Fotosentez, Soru ve Cevaplarla Biyoloji
ОСОБЕННОСТИ айМолекула: Биология ДНК:
★3 раздела биологии: РНК, ДНК, Белки
★Наглядные 3D анимации
В приложении рассмотрены следующие ТЕМЫ молекулярной биологии:
• Понятие и история открытия ДНК
• Структура ДНК: нуклеотиды тимин, гуанин, аденин, цитозин
• Принцип комплементарности
• Транскрипция ДНК
• Репликация ДНК
• Строение и виды РНК
• Транспортная РНК (тРНК)
• Рибосомальная РНК (рРНК)
• Информационная РНК (иРНК)
• Сравнение ДНК и РНК
• Простые и сложные белки: протеины и протеиды
• Виды и функции белков
• Образование белка
• Таблица аминокислот
• Структура и синтез белка
• Клеточная биология
Материалы айМолекулы представлены в интересной и доступной форме и сопровождаются поясняющими 3D моделями и красочными иллюстрациями. "айМолекула: Биология ДНК" поможет в изучении биологии!
ВНИМАНИЕ! Для работы приложения необходим Adobe Air 3.5+
Ключевые слова: днк, белки, биология, химия, генетика, клеточная биология, клетка, хромосома, транскрипция, ген, модели, тимин, гуанин, цитозин, аденин, нуклеотид, дезоксирибоза, рибоза, структура белка, синтез белка, рибосома, клетка, ядро, аминокислоты
• What is DNA?
• Where is it found?
• What makes it so special?
'DNA Structure' caters to the learning needs of 'High School' students. However, the details pertaining to this biomolecule, which forms the blueprint of life, are exciting for everyone lending this app a universal appeal.
'DNA Structure' unfolds DNA through:
• A vivid animation you will enjoy watching
• A neat script fostering effective understanding of the structure of DNA
• A challenging quiz to assess your knowledge on DNA
• An assortment of weblinks that will provide you with additional information on DNA
• An image module of this amazing macromolecule to help you remember the components of DNA
• An informative glossary section which is a run-through of the important terminology
'DNA Structure' is awaiting your download! Act now!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: cell,nucleus,chromosome,nucleotide,purines,pyrimidines,deoxyribonucleic,gene,eureka.in,science,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high, school,designmate,heredity,Watson and Crick,double helix,deoxyribose sugar,hydrogen bond
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
Colorful animations break complex ideas down to tiny enjoyable steps which are easy and fun to learn.
Easy interactive questions throughout the app let you know how you are progressing.
Teachers can use this app as a teaching aid. Students can use this app as a study aid.
Learn about the structure & history of DNA the fun way. Complex experiments are broken down into step by step colorful and fun animations. Interactive components test your understanding without the stress of a classroom exam.
Flash cards make learning the terminology fun and entertaining.
Highlighted words open extra facts or pictures with the touch of a finger.
Key concepts are emphasized with a flashing star - or with step by step animations.
Science does not have to be boring and difficult - this app introduces the major scientists and experiments leading to the elucidation of the DNA molecule (structure and function).
"DNA" is a great study tool. Use this fun colorful and interactive guide to study for your exams instead of looking at a dull boring static diagram in a text book for hours.
Targeted for: High school biology, genetics, life sciences ; college preparatory biology, genetics, life sciences, and even helpful & informative for university 100 or 200 level science courses.
Don't stress out trying to frantically take notes during a lecture, just sit back - relax - and learn. You can go through the app countless times - so there is no need for taking notes or fear of missing some critical piece of information.
Teachers and students alike love DNA by Flash-e-Concepts. "Oh my gosh, I sat through 3 lectures on this topic this year and never understood this. I spent 30 minutes with this app and totally get it! I so wish I had this before my exam" ~Aya
Some of the noted features of the app include the following.
• The app provides you with fair information on what is dna replication; which mean the dna copy formation.
• Many articles and blogs related to what is dna made of, what is dna test etc are linked directly to the app.
• Many video and picture presentation on dna and what is the function of dna are cited in the app.
Get the inner node of dna. Go for the app today!
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps is fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
The App contains:
• Sample Questions for every topic (mainly Multiple Choice format).
• Extensive Study Material in the form of web pages specifically designed for a mobile device and containing many figures and embedded videos
• A Glossary covering the most commonly encountered terms
• The ability to Flag questions for easy retrieval
• A Shuffle option to get random questions from any topic or from the whole set overall
• Three levels of questions with the option of limiting which level you get questions from
I hope that this App proves to be a useful tool for students. Please feel free to let me know if you find any problems or if you think of any ways in which I could improve this for students in future classes.
Esse aplicativo faz parte de uma coleção de 18 conteúdos de Biologia.
Aplicativo sobre os ácidos nucleicos que possibilita ao aluno conhecer, por meio de objetos educacionais como vídeos, slide-shows, imagens e textos descritivos, as características específicas do DNA e do RNA.Reforça o aprendizado sobre os fundamentos da Genética com atividades interativas de relacionar e selecionar, permitindo o resultado imediato da resolução.
Público-alvo: Alunos do Ensino Médio.