Discover, plan and experience the best of outdoor adventure.
Plan and navigate with beautiful and accurate high-resolution 3D outdoor maps of the entire world with complete topography and trail information.
Discover the best adventures in the world’s top outdoor locations, written by local experts.
Reach places the internet can’t with full offline access.
Whether on skis, on a mountain bike or on foot: find everything you need to plan and experience your next adventure with FATMAP.
NAVIGATE THE OUTDOORS, ANYWHERE
- Locate yourself on the map at any time
- Use peak names, roads, footpaths, rivers and heaps of other map data to quickly orientate yourself and navigate to your next objective
- Use the map ‘Follow' mode to navigate trails while riding or hiking
PLAN A NEW ADVENTURE
- Easily plan a route by using 3D maps that help you intuitively understand the terrain
- Toggle between gradient, elevation, flat areas and other terrain tools to get the most detailed terrain information
- Create and share custom locations / waypoints
- Use fatmap.com to create custom routes, and take them with you on your phone
DISCOVER RECOMMENDED ADVENTURES
- Discover the world’s best adventures with skiing, hiking and mountain biking guides written and moderated by qualified professionals
- Be inspired by different activities and routes in each area
- Prepare fully with detailed guides that include equipment requirements, important information, skill and fitness levels (and more!)
BE READY FOR ANY ADVENTURE WITH FATMAP EXPLORE
- Download any part of the world and access it no matter where you go
- See real-time conditions information including Snow Conditions and Resort Status
- Use detailed 3D maps and full guidebook content without the internet
- Conserve battery by using the app in airplane mode
- See your position on the map with no internet connectivity
- Save unlimited amounts of maps to your phone!
** We love feedback! Please send us feedback, ideas or suggestions to email@example.com
** For technical support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org