Named as a Top 20 Book App for Summer Reading Fun 2014 by the Book App Alliance!
Top 10 Most Original & Top 25 Most Essential Children’s Book App
"Reading is meant to sweep you into another world, and Treasure Kai does this so well for young readers it is impossible not to give it my highest recommendation!" - Digital Storytime
Can Treasure Kai trust the clues, conquer obstacles and beat the conquistadors to save the Seven Cities of Gold?
Treasure Kai and the Seven Cities of Gold follows the adventures of Kai as he goes back in time to race Francisco Coronado to find the legendary Seven Cities of Gold. Treasure Kai is a twist on choose-your-adventure where every reading of the story is different. It combines interactive storytelling and many games with an original score. Open treasure chests, place keys on the map and see if your memory can get Kai home! Unique read-play fun. Ages +4
When Treasure Kai awakes from a treasure-hunting dream to find a real treasure map and clue in his pocket, it’s the start of a whirlwind adventure sending him back in time to race Francisco Coronado for the Seven Lost Cities of Gold.
Can Treasure Kai trust the clues, conquer obstacles and beat the conquistadors to save the Seven Cities of Gold? With his best friend Kate and you, he just might do it.
But only if your memory can help him get home!
Designed to make reading comprehension interactive and fun, "Treasure Kai and the Seven Cities of Gold" is a unique storybook app adventure game.
Unlike most book apps, you experience this story in a completely different way, making you part of the adventure.
It starts out the same as other books as you turn the pages to reveal the quest. But then...
- a treasure map appears with seven golden keys locked in place
- the keys fly off the map and disappear into scrambling chests!
- you then randomly open treasure chests, revealing gold keys to place back on the map in order to transport to the next City of Gold
- once you’ve discovered all seven keys, you must remember the order you visited the cities to get Treasure Kai home!
It’s a twist on choose-your-adventure where each reading of the story is different. Kids read & play over and over.
* Random reading for thousands of ways to experience the story.
* Matching tasks using golden keys and a treasure map.
* Memory game that is part of the story experience and that encourages comprehension.
* Animations, original score and fun sound effects.
Treasure Kai and the Seven Cities of Gold was developed by FatRedCouch for Treasure Bound Books. Their website states:
* Does not collect/share any user’s personally identifiable information
* Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features
* Does not contain ads
* Does not contain In App Purchases for additional content
Produced with Treasure Bound Books
Written by Karen Robertson
Illustrated by Vic Guiza