IGN's app gives you fast and easy access to the latest news about your favorite titles and developers. If you play games, we have you covered!
Try IGN's Android app for FREE.
- Deciding which game to buy? Find the top games as rated by IGN's professional editors.
- Want to find out when the Red Dead Redemption sequel is being released? Check out our comprehensive Upcoming calendar.
- Looking for the latest trailer for Uncharted 4 Watch it on the IGN app first, along with shows like The Daily Fix.
Take a look at the QuickNews, know at every moment the latest news for every platform (PS4, PC, XBox…), search reviews and prices for video games, personalize what news do you want to read depending on your country, boards, videos and tons more.
- QuickNews : RSS with the last updates of the entertainment world.
- GlobalNews : Mobile version of IGN.
- LocalNews : Available in the Premium version
- Boards : Available in the Premium version
- Categories : Videogames, PS4, PC, Xbox One, Wii, DS-3DS, PS Vita.
- Video/Podcast : Video and podcast content (news, gameplays, opinions...)
* Only countries supported by IGN.
Any content, text, images, videos belongs to their respective owners.
This is an unofficial IGN app that uses RSS service and IGN boards.
- Transparent screen, transparent wallpaper, transparent background when show all application
- Show application and search function
- Transparent will be paused when you turn off screen or open other application.
- Turn on/off camera to save battery
- Change wallpaper with picture wallpapers
- Add more effect change page.
- One click to start and stop the transparent screen.
- Change transparency level in real time.
- Rotate Camera image.
- Change resolution. Over 10 different resolutions supported.
The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting, and combat. Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes: survival, which requires players to acquire resources and maintain their health and hunger; and creative, where players have an unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and no health or hunger. A third gameplay mode named hardcore is the same as survival, differing only in difficulty; it is set to hardest setting and respawning is disabled, forcing players to delete their worlds upon death.
Minecraft received five awards from the 2011 Game Developers Conference: it was awarded the Innovation Award, Best Downloadable Game Award, and the Best Debut Game Award from the Game Developers Choice Awards; and the Audience Award, as well as the Seumas McNally Grand Prize, from the Independent Games Festival in 2011. In 2012, Minecraft was awarded a Golden Joystick Award in the category Best Downloadable Game. As of April 8, 2013, the game has sold over 10 million copies on PC and as of January 22, 2013, over 20 million copies across all platforms.
Minecraft is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. However, there is an optional achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes—that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.
At the start of the game, the player is placed on the surface of a procedurally generated and virtually infinite game world. Players can walk across the terrain consisting of plains, mountains, forests, caves, and various water bodies. The world is divided into biomes ranging from deserts to jungles to snowfields. The in-game time system follows a day and night cycle, with one full cycle lasting 20 real time minutes. Throughout the course of the game, players encounter various non-player characters known as mobs, including animals, villagers and hostile creatures. During the daytime, non-hostile animals, such as cows, pigs, and chickens, spawn. They may be hunted for food and crafting materials. During nighttime and in dark areas, hostile mobs, such as large spiders, skeletons, and zombies, spawn. Some Minecraft-unique creatures have been noted by reviewers, such as the Creeper, an exploding creature that sneaks up on the player, and the Enderman, a creature with the ability to teleport and pick up blocks.
The game world is procedurally generated as players explore it, using a seed which is obtained from the system clock at the time of world creation unless manually specified by the player.
Here's "FunTube" for you, enjoy lots of funniest YouTube videos.
FunTube is a selection of the funniest YouTube videos.
Enjoy it and have a lot of lol!!!
Watch the top rated, most viewed and newest fun videos.
You no longer need to go to search for contents.
We bring you the best videos every day for FREE!
Check them out now! 24 hours on!
No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
No sign-up required
* We recommend using Wifi with High Bandwidth to avoid lagging.
The videos in "FunTube" are all hosted by Youtube.
The app just provides a convenient way to browse the videos.
We do not upload, publish, store any videos.
The copyrights of videos are owned by the original creators.
If the content or part of the contents infringes your legal rights, please contact Youtube or us.
In Titanfall, players fight on a war-torn planet in six-on-six online multiplayer-only matches as mech-style Titans and their pilots. The game's action is fast-paced: as pilots, players can run along walls and link jumps together parkour-style, as well as cloak; as Titans, players are equipped with more destructive armaments and special protective shields. Several gameplay elements were designed to increase the game's accessibility to less experienced shooter players, such as a locking pistol, the supplementing of each team with weak AI bots for easier kills, and temporary power-ups. The game uses Microsoft's cloud computing services to offload non-player activity to servers and optimize the home computer for graphical performance.
The game won over 60 awards at its E3 2013 reveal, including a record-breaking six E3 Critics Awards, and Best of Show from several media outlets. It also won official awards at Gamescom and the Tokyo Game Show. Many reviewers predicted Titanfall to be the next step for the first-person shooter genre, and IGN's Ryan McCaffrey declared the game "Microsoft's killer app". Upon release, the game received positive reviews from critics, many of whom praised the game for its balanced game design.
Bruce points! Keep track of how Bruce you are.
Hump day, any day!
Get your daily Bruce laughter!
Listen to Bruces Farts™, if thats your thing! I'm not judging.
Guest "appearances" from Adam Kovic, James Willem's, Lawrence Sonntag and Joel Rubin! Mostly shouting in disgust at Bruce.
Leaderboard to see who is the Bruciest!
Please note I am not officially affiliated with either Inside Gaming or Machinima, this is a fan made app!
This is one of many League of Legends app that is currently being developed. Please support by rating and reviewing this app.
Images and graphics used in this app are property of their respective owners. League of Legends © 2009-2011 Riot Games Inc. All rights reserved.
League of Legends and Riot Games Inc. are registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.
You can also take part in the forums and comments threads provided you have an account with eurogamer.net
* Home page with a summary of the latest news, reviews, articles and screenshots.
* News, Reviews and Video archives.
* Forum access including Groups and interesting threads.
* Rich text editor for creating Forum posts.
* Works offline (except forums!)
By this application, you can give a practical joke photo for yourself, or for your family, for your friends, your schoolfellows, you can share this practical joke with them, also turning them into a fat person,
- Starting with a camera or gallery photo, Fat Photo Kiosk will detect the face and then magically fatten it.
- Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
- Automatic face detection
- Face Adjustment ( Use the Marker to adjust the actual position).
- Shake device to see before and after views
- One click to Make yourself FAT
- Scroll results into the app gallery
- Save results to your photo gallery
How to use Fat Photo Kiosk:
1. Pick a face photo using your camera, from the Photo Library or using one of the included sample photos.
2. Fat Photo Kiosk will then automatically find the face in the photo. Front-facing, neutral faces work best!
3. After detection is complete, Fat Photo Kiosk will ask you to confirm it has detected the facial features correctly.
4. That's it - Fat Photo Kiosk will supersize your face. Shake your screen to toggle between the original and enlarged faces.
Do you love practical joke? The guys who love new creativity, Please come here, you can see a new yourself after having a few extra muscle. It's so funny, so magical!
camera, fat, camera, fat booth, photo warp, burn fat, pig, iface fat, make me fat, rage face, face swap, face warp, plane face,
Sounds and visual effects help you without check your tablet or your smartphone.
All mobs can be configured:
- Enable / Disable
- Enable / Disable sound
- Turns on / off animation
and other settings on the timer.
The app has a list of all the MVPs and the most interested mini-bosses in Ragnarok Online. It also includes the delays of the instances of the MVPs so that you know when you can get in again.
Upcoming versions will implement:
* Information about the MVPs: race, element, drops...
* Ability to share the respawns with your friends or guild.
* And many other improvements!
If you have any suggestion or doubt don't hesitate sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend