IGN's app gives you fast and easy access to the latest news about your favorite titles and developers. If you play games, we have you covered!
Try IGN's Android app for FREE.
- Deciding which game to buy? Find the top games as rated by IGN's professional editors.
- Wanna find out when the next Grand Theft Auto is being released? Check out our comprehensive Upcoming calendar.
- Stuck on a level? Get through a game with your iPhone beside you with the most accurate game help wikis, tips, and cheats.
- Looking for the latest trailer for GTA V? Watch it on the IGN app first, along with shows like The Daily Fix.
What Other Video Gamers Are Saying:
"I've been looking for a good games app where I can read game reviews, etc…on the go. The IGN app so far is the best I've found. Great app."
"Awesome IGN app for Android phones!"
"Love it, use it every day."
With this application, a number of songs in various genres can be played
you can play the best piano app Galaxy Piano!
Now that is a very easy and fun to look great pianist.
You do not need any more lessons are hard!
More than 500 songs ready default content!
Regular updates of various new song data.
** Galaxy Piano Features **
1 . Clarity of the sound of a grand piano perfectly reproduced.
- I just reproduce the sound of a real piano.
- Galaxy Piano clarity of you so that you can enjoy the beautiful piano melody.
2 . A sense of rhythm than in other piano apps outstanding.
- After Direct play professional piano player, they only selected a interesting sense of rhythm songs.
- Feel the fun yourself by touching the piano!!
3 . Configuration is very diverse songs.
- More than 500 songs were arranged in various configurations default content to the new song from Mozart.
- Enjoy playing the piano song that already you known
4 . Multi-touch is of course supported.
5 . "Request song" has serviced to you.
- Songs of 500 less? Then "request song" service a try ..
- Day-to-day application administrator to upload a song and making sure you
(However, it takes a few days production time.)
6 . More than 120 instrument sounds can make a variety.
- You just boring piano sound alone?
- Galaxy piano is more than 120 instrument sounds support.
7 . Try recording capabilities.
- To brag to your friends, record your performance.
- You can record the songs I like the sound. Because the mobile phone's microphone recording function.
Now easier to enjoy the beautiful piano music ~!
The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting, and combat. Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes: survival, which requires players to acquire resources and maintain their health and hunger; and creative, where players have an unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and no health or hunger. A third gameplay mode named hardcore is the same as survival, differing only in difficulty; it is set to hardest setting and respawning is disabled, forcing players to delete their worlds upon death.
Minecraft received five awards from the 2011 Game Developers Conference: it was awarded the Innovation Award, Best Downloadable Game Award, and the Best Debut Game Award from the Game Developers Choice Awards; and the Audience Award, as well as the Seumas McNally Grand Prize, from the Independent Games Festival in 2011. In 2012, Minecraft was awarded a Golden Joystick Award in the category Best Downloadable Game. As of April 8, 2013, the game has sold over 10 million copies on PC and as of January 22, 2013, over 20 million copies across all platforms.
Minecraft is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. However, there is an optional achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes—that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.
At the start of the game, the player is placed on the surface of a procedurally generated and virtually infinite game world. Players can walk across the terrain consisting of plains, mountains, forests, caves, and various water bodies. The world is divided into biomes ranging from deserts to jungles to snowfields. The in-game time system follows a day and night cycle, with one full cycle lasting 20 real time minutes. Throughout the course of the game, players encounter various non-player characters known as mobs, including animals, villagers and hostile creatures. During the daytime, non-hostile animals, such as cows, pigs, and chickens, spawn. They may be hunted for food and crafting materials. During nighttime and in dark areas, hostile mobs, such as large spiders, skeletons, and zombies, spawn. Some Minecraft-unique creatures have been noted by reviewers, such as the Creeper, an exploding creature that sneaks up on the player, and the Enderman, a creature with the ability to teleport and pick up blocks.
The game world is procedurally generated as players explore it, using a seed which is obtained from the system clock at the time of world creation unless manually specified by the player.
This is one of many League of Legends app that is currently being developed. Please support by rating and reviewing this app.
Images and graphics used in this app are property of their respective owners. League of Legends © 2009-2011 Riot Games Inc. All rights reserved.
League of Legends and Riot Games Inc. are registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.
The app has a list of all the MVPs and the most interested mini-bosses in Ragnarok Online. It also includes the delays of the instances of the MVPs so that you know when you can get in again.
Upcoming versions will implement:
* Information about the MVPs: race, element, drops...
* Ability to share the respawns with your friends or guild.
* And many other improvements!
If you have any suggestion or doubt don't hesitate sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Sounds and visual effects help you without check your tablet or your smartphone.
All mobs can be configured:
- Enable / Disable
- Enable / Disable sound
- Turns on / off animation
and other settings on the timer.
Sick of losing monster's respawn in the League of Legends jungle?
Download Speedy Jungler, your faithful buddy while playing League of Legends.
- Baron Nashor
- Ancient Golem
- Lizard Elder
- Big Golem
- Big Golem
- Giant Wolf
- Heal Spawn
- Storm Shield Shield
- Storm Shield Lightning
You can also take part in the forums and comments threads provided you have an account with eurogamer.net
* Home page with a summary of the latest news, reviews, articles and screenshots.
* News, Reviews and Video archives.
* Forum access including Groups and interesting threads.
* Rich text editor for creating Forum posts.
* Works offline (except forums!)
The titles include Tom and Jerry, Popeye, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Woody Woodpecker, Pink Panther, and many others.
All the content is from public sources and available under Common Public License.
The content is updated on weekly basis. Each week you may find new cartoons. The list is based on user ratings and contains only the best movies for your kid.
You don't need a Flash player to play the videos.