★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
Note: This is Pro version of Gauge Battery Widget Free. It provides exactly the same functionality as PayPal Donation Version.
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: feature graphics contains image from http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
Praise for Heart Container Battery Meter:
- "Totally awesome." - Chris Parsons of Android Central
- "Quite awesomely 8-bit retro...just makes my nerd heart happy." - Paul E King of Good and Evo
Heart Container Battery Widget is like having an 8-bit or 16-bit health bar for your phone with many styles to choose from!
Fans of old school gaming will recognize this app as a life meter similar to Legend of Zelda, Minecraft, Scott Pilgrim, and many other video games.
This health bar, however, is used to indicate remaining battery life. As the phone's battery takes damage(discharges), the hearts are depleted piece by piece just like a video game.
While charging your phone, the life meter will animate as it refills!
This battery widget is light on resources and uses no battery. The app only updates when the system updates the battery percentage.
Heart Container is a widget. Meaning it will not show up like a normal app.
To add Heart Container to your phone's home screen(these directions will vary depending on device:
1. Find an empty spot on your home screen.
2. Press and hold your finger on an empty spot until a menu appears.
3. Select "Add Widget" or "Widget".
4. Scroll down until you see Heart Container on the list and select it.
5. Enjoy Heart Container!
Email me if you have problems. Please don't leave problems as a comment. I can't reply to comments which means I can't help you. Leaving bad feedback before asking for help is bad etiquette.
A big THANK YOU for downloading this app and all the support. I am humbled by all the positive reviews.
Explanation of the Wi-Fi permissions:
Some apps require a ton of permissions and some of those permissions sound pretty scary. As an Android user myself, I want to know why an app I am using needs each app permission before installing so I am going to explain Heart Container's permissions for everyone's benefit. Heart Container Battery Meter only has permission to see if the Wi-Fi is on/off and to enable/disable Wi-Fi, but only if the user physically does so. Heart Container does not have access to any network. Google has labelled Android's app permissions in such a way that the permissions look like they allow more access than they really do(for some of them). This app's permissions are "Network Communication: Access Wi-Fi State" and "Network Communication: Change Wi-Fi State". Not to be confused with other permissions such as "Network Communication: Full Internet Access". Heart Container does not have nor does it require this permission.
And again, thanks for all the support and positive feedback. Keep the great reviews coming. I read all the comments and reply to each and every email I receive from my customers.
Similar Apps: Healthbar Battery Gauge, Health Bar Battery Gauge, Zelda Hearts Meter, Life Meter, LifeMeter, Triforce LiveWallpaper, I Heart Zelda LWP, 8bit Heart, 8-bit Hearts
Future updates will include ability to change colors of background and crest, adjust rotation speed and include a personalized image for your background.
Thank you for your purchase, and if you have any comments, issues, concerns, idea, feedback etc, contact me and I will do my best to assist.
For all those Zelda fans out there!
This theme requires Apex Launcher to work - it is available free on the android market.
How to configure;
1. Install the most recent Apex Launcher for free from the android market.
2. On the home screen open the menu and tap theme settings, then select the Zelda theme.
3. To set a wallpaper open the home screen menu, tap wallpaper and then Wallpapers, you can now choose a wallpaper!
4. To apply an icon to an application simply long press on the icon and tap edit,, then tap the icon and choose "Select from icon packs", tap zelda and choose your new icon!
Be sure to search "Moebile" in the app store for more themes, live wallpapers and more!
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions or issues!
Two fonts included: Minecraftia and Petyka so you can have an even more NES era look with this theme.
Remember, if you have any suggestion or issue please email us at email@example.com We reply to EVERY single email!
+8bitnectar on Google+
@8bitnectar on Twitter
/8bitnectar on Facebook
Me gusta , fuck yea, pokerface , trollface , all of them want to show your battery level now :)
Install it , and have fun on your home screen now ;)
It's best meme battery widget on market !:)
It's a widget , so check on the screens , how to add it , just tap on home screen , and add widget :)
This app doesn't contain ANY VIRUS, if your Anti-Virus will detect something , it just false alarm coming from harmless ads.
It's free app so it can contain some adds.
We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage. You may remove them at your choice. Thanks.
We're very proud of this release because we manually made every single icon for it and it was a lot of fun. We might make more themes based on Pokemon or other videogames if there's enough interest!
If you like it please rate!
Now, this is important. This theme includes 2 fonts to match the 8bit interface of the games. You need to apply them by yourselves so here's how:
1. Open GOSMS and click Options > Settings while on your messages view (Options might be a physical button on your phone)
2. Go to: Advanced > Appearance Settings > Scan font packages
3. Go to: Conv. List customization > Contact font > Select font
4. Now you can choose Pokemon GB or Fixedsys or variants
5. Do the same in Conv. Appearance y Popup window
It's all up to you to pick a font size depending of your preferences. Enjoy!
If you can't see the fonts, you can download them here
+8bitnectar on Google+
@8bitnectar on Twitter
/8bitnectar on Facebook
Place beautifully designed cigarette looking widget on your phone desktop. Cigarette size
is decreasing as battery is discharged. When battery is full you can see whole cigarette.
When it goes down cigarette is getting smaller and smaller, like it's being smoked.
There is horizontal and vertical shape of the cigarette available.
HOW TO INSTALL: tap on Desktop => Choose 'Widgets' => Locate our widget on the list!
A cigarette is a small cylinder of finely cut tobacco leaves rolled in thin paper for smoking.
The cigarette is ignited at one end and allowed to smoulder; its smoke is inhaled from the other end,
which is held in or to the mouth and in some cases a cigarette holder may be used as well.
Most modern manufactured cigarettes are filtered and include reconstituted tobacco and other additives.
We're not using spam push ads nor icon ads. We don't create bookmarks in your browser. We are ok with user experience.
Gasoline meter widget shows the current status of your battery :)
When your phone's battery level decreases gasoline varies.
Low power consumption!!
This widget is for people who like cars, speed, and want to enjoy life :)
Clicking on it you can quickly configure the settings of your phone BT, WiFi and more
★ Big sales event for celebrating open! ★
Just one week! You can get all of character widget 50% off.
Get molang widgets at the special price of $ 0.99 !
★ Useful Tips
- Tab Molang and see Molang’s move
- Food will be gone as batter level changes
- Tab text area and check your battery status and ram status
★ Want to see other Molang Animated Widget?
- Molang Memo Widget
- Molang D-day Widget
Contains seven different gauge styles! The arrow on the gauge just shows current battery level.
There are extra options available on click of the widget.
Install instructions: hold finger on home screen -> choose widgets -> find GAUGE BATTERY on the list.
Extra information! There is NO PUSH ADS and NO ICON ADS inside. We don't want to hurt user with annoying ads.
NO PUSH ADS ANYMORE!
-The charging lamp is on when plugged.
-Show percentage of battery left by a total of 20 steps.
-It act as a shortcut to 'Battery use(What has been using the battery)'
1.Long press on home screen.
2.Select 'Widgets' menu
3.Find 'AnalogBatteryWidget' and click it.
And this is the most unique battery monitor for your phone.
Also so simple change another battery design.
Try it now! It's simply and unique the best at what it does.
This wallpaper is the title screen of the game. It features animated sprites similar to what it is in the actual game.
These are sprites, not GIFs or videos. So the battery is hardly impacted, and the ram usage is small.
NO INTRUSIVE ADS
If you have ANY issues or comments/feedback AT ALL, please contact me through email and I will do my very best to assist you. If there is an issue with the wallpaper, also please contact me before rating low.
Changes will be based upon feedback, and future updates will include stability, resource and settings improvements.
Be sure to check out the settings menu to see if it helps look/performance at all.
Thanks for downloading this wallpaper, and have a nice day!
More from developer
This fancy battery widget is a must have for every Video Game lover.
*It works on LockScreen and HomeScreen.
*When charging the widget's skin changes for a charging state representative of the game.
*Recognises different battery states (regular, charging and full).
*Up to 19 different skins. (Pro Version)
***This is a Widget and cannot be opened like a normal app***
HOW TO USE OldSchool Battery Widget:
- For older versions of Android long-press on the homescreen and select "Widget" then select the "OldSchool Battery Widget" widget.
- For newer versions of Android open the App Launcher and click on the "Widget" tab. Find the "OldSchool Battery Widget" widget and long-press to drag it to your homescreen.
- The default widget (hearts) will show on your screen.
- You can touch the widget to change the skin of the widget.
Please rate the app and give me feedback. Tell me what additional themes and features would you like to see in future versions!
If the widget doesn't show up in your widget list immediately after installing, restart your phone and it will be there. If the widget gets stuck in 100% remove it and then add it again, if this doesn't work, uninstall and install again. This is a known issue and is being investigated.