• Used for the Japanese variant of Mahjong
• Order is irrelevant. The app will rearrange the tiles for you
• Determine waits of a tenpai hand
• Provides warnings against illegal combinations (eg. riichi with an open hand)
• Can also calculate points using han and fu as the input
• Display yaku in English or romanized Japanese
• Swipe right to access Hand Conditions
• Most recently added tile will be set as the winning tile and is shown in red, it can be changed by performing a long press on another tile
• Ads shown when online
• Network permission is used only for ads, this app doesn't collect any user data whatsoever
keywords: riichi mahjong calculator, mahjong hand calculator, mahjong score calculator, mahjong points calculator, mahjong helper, 麻雀得点, 麻雀計算, 麻雀 点数
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
* New layout and improved UI.
* Better code handling.
* Basis for new Xposed-powered version that hooks deep into Android.
* Fixed overlapping items when the device is flipped into landscape.
* Now uses RootTools to check BusyBox and root, the app should be more reliable.
* Do some checks to see if the mount point doesn't have an actual block mounted to it (is SD card available?)
* Fallback to first detected block device
* Added untested support for Verizon's Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) (Not working)
* Added ads. Don't like ads? They can be disabled :)
* Handle a few more exceptions in code.
* Attempt to detect if a user does not have BusyBox installed, if so, redirect them to Play Store listing.
* Add non-tested support for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), might work on other S4s.
* Initial release.
Keywords: Sony, Samsung, Galaxy, USB, Mass, Storage, Enabler
You will be able to place faster orders and not miss out on orders any longer! Here is how you do it:
Step 1: View the drinks menu
Step 2: Click on desired drink, choose desired sugar/ice level/additional toppings/quantity
Step 3: Click "Add to Order List"
Step 4: Present the list in the app to the cashier!
GongCha, GongCha Singapore, Gong Cha SG, Gong Cha Singapore, Bubble Tea, Milk Tea, Juice
This app is only a fan app for Gong Cha. All of the information and resources contained in this app belong to and are the property of Gong Cha Pte Ltd.