- The source of information comes directly from the Singapore Government Directory.
- We are not affiliated with the Singapore Government. (Obviously!)
- We do not claim any credit whatsoever for any information you find via the Directory.
- All information accessible through this app is publicly available information (i.e. Not Confidential)
- We are not responsible for your actions following the consumption of these information. (e.g. Don't harass anyone!)
MyConnection SG is a mobile application that aims to engage consumers through voluntary crowdsourcing to improve the quality of experience for mobile broadband users. My Connection SG gathers usage experience from users’ mobile phones, such as broadband speed, latency and coverage on mobile cellular networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, as well as on Wi-Fi networks. This will allow IDA to have a better understanding of mobile broadband performance and information of consumers’ usage experience.
MyConnection SG does not collect your personal data, such as your mobile number, IMEI and IMSI. It also does not collect nor record the usage of your applications, e.g. internet browsing history, URLs or call activities. It will only collect identifiers such as manufacturer and model, operating system and access technology in use.
The following parameters are periodically collected by this application in the background solely for the purposes stated above:
• Data-Performance statistics such as session throughput, TCP / HTTP latency, packet loss per session and data volume utilised
• Voice-Performance statistics such as voice call success rate, voice call drop and experienced network coverage
When running in the background, no more than 20 MB of data per month will be used, excluding the use of speed test function. Battery drain would also be minimal (only 4-6% of a phone’s power).
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
The "OneService" mobile application is part of the Government’s on-going efforts to provide a convenient channel for reporting municipal issues within Singapore. The application provides for common categories of municipal issues and more features will be offered under subsequent updates.
Date of Official Launch: 25 January 2015
To provide feedback on the application, please e-mail us at email@example.com