- The source of information comes directly from the Singapore Government Directory.
- We are not affiliated with the Singapore Government. (Obviously!)
- We do not claim any credit whatsoever for any information you find via the Directory.
- All information accessible through this app is publicly available information (i.e. Not Confidential)
- We are not responsible for your actions following the consumption of these information. (e.g. Don't harass anyone!)
• Used for the Japanese variant of Mahjong
• Order is irrelevant. The app will rearrange the tiles for you
• Determine waits of a tenpai hand
• Provides warnings against illegal combinations (eg. riichi with an open hand)
• Can also calculate points using han and fu as the input
• Display yaku in English or romanized Japanese
• Swipe right to access Hand Conditions
• Most recently added tile will be set as the winning tile and is shown in red, it can be changed by performing a long press on another tile
• Ads shown when online
• Network permission is used only for ads, this app doesn't collect any user data whatsoever
keywords: riichi mahjong calculator, mahjong hand calculator, mahjong score calculator, mahjong points calculator, mahjong helper, 麻雀得点, 麻雀計算, 麻雀 点数
Two Modes (Classic-2Players and List-MultiPlayers):
* Classic Mode has huge buttons and made specifically for two players only.
* Press team's name to edit.
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease score
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* List Mode allows unlimited players to track their scores and matches.
* Press New button to add a new player.
* Press and select an item
* Change item order up or down
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase /
decrease match count
* Delete items from list
* Points increment / decrement by 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 points
* Press device / phone menu icon / button
* Reset Score
* Reset Match
* Set timer
* Press timer text to Pause / Un-pause
* Change between two modes (Chg-Mode)
* Move to SD enabled
NO Ads. NO Internet permission requirements.
email me at email@example.com for suggestions or other comments.
You will be able to place faster orders and not miss out on orders any longer! Here is how you do it:
Step 1: View the drinks menu
Step 2: Click on desired drink, choose desired sugar/ice level/additional toppings/quantity
Step 3: Click "Add to Order List"
Step 4: Present the list in the app to the cashier!
GongCha, GongCha Singapore, Gong Cha SG, Gong Cha Singapore, Bubble Tea, Milk Tea, Juice
This app is only a fan app for Gong Cha. All of the information and resources contained in this app belong to and are the property of Gong Cha Pte Ltd.
Now enhanced with SIM-based Authentication (EAP-SIM) support, you can easily configure EAP-SIM profile directly from the app.
With Wireless@SG Connect, you will also find a range of interactive applications and services, including where the nearest hotspots are. A Wi-Fi checker function is available to conveniently enable your Android device to scan for available Wi-Fi networks at specified intervals.
This handy app contains phone numbers from the following categories:
- A&E (Government Hospitals)
- A&E (Private Hospitals)
- Ambulance (24 Hrs)
- Emergency Lines
- Food Ordering
- General Help Lines
- HDB, URA, SP, CPF & BCA
- Home Emergencies
- Information lines
- Pet Ambulance
- Police Division/NPC/NPP
- Report Bank Card Loss
- Suicide & SOS Helplines
- Taxi and Public Transport
- Telephone and Postal Services
- Ticket Booking
- Travel & Tour
- Vehicle breakdown/Accident Assessment
MyConnection SG is a mobile application that aims to engage consumers through voluntary crowdsourcing to improve the quality of experience for mobile broadband users. My Connection SG gathers usage experience from users’ mobile phones, such as broadband speed, latency and coverage on mobile cellular networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, as well as on Wi-Fi networks. This will allow IDA to have a better understanding of mobile broadband performance and information of consumers’ usage experience.
MyConnection SG does not collect your personal data, such as your mobile number, IMEI and IMSI. It also does not collect nor record the usage of your applications, e.g. internet browsing history, URLs or call activities. It will only collect identifiers such as manufacturer and model, operating system and access technology in use.
The following parameters are periodically collected by this application in the background solely for the purposes stated above:
• Data-Performance statistics such as session throughput, TCP / HTTP latency, packet loss per session and data volume utilised
• Voice-Performance statistics such as voice call success rate, voice call drop and experienced network coverage
When running in the background, no more than 20 MB of data per month will be used, excluding the use of speed test function. Battery drain would also be minimal (only 4-6% of a phone’s power).
SG Car Depreciation is an easy and convenient-to-use calculator to help you compute your Yearly Depreciation for either a pre-owned or brand new car. Find out how much Preferential Additional Registration Fee (PARF) Rebate you will be getting back for your car at the end of 10 years.
This tool is updated with the latest Tiered ARF System and Carbon Emissions-Based Vehicle Scheme (CEVS) for a more accurate Yearly Depreciation calculation.
We have also added a Financial Calculator to assist you in computing your Loan-to-Value (LTV) based on the remaining Pro-Rated OMV of the car, which presently is limited to either 50% or 60% for a maximum Loan Tenure of 5 years according to MAS Loan Restrictions.
Auto-Haus Pte Ltd wishes everybody a happy and safe motoring experience!