• Used for the Japanese variant of Mahjong
• Order is irrelevant. The app will rearrange the tiles for you
• Determine waits of a tenpai hand
• Provides warnings against illegal combinations (eg. riichi with an open hand)
• Can also calculate points using han and fu as the input
• Display yaku in English or romanized Japanese
• Swipe right to access Hand Conditions
• Most recently added tile will be set as the winning tile and is shown in red, it can be changed by performing a long press on another tile
• Ads shown when online
• Network permission is used only for ads, this app doesn't collect any user data whatsoever
keywords: riichi mahjong calculator, mahjong hand calculator, mahjong score calculator, mahjong points calculator, mahjong helper, 麻雀得点, 麻雀計算, 麻雀 点数
► Speed Camera Alert is not determine on camera location by radius to trigger alert like other apps does. Due to driving safety concern, alert will not simply trigger when you’re not in risk but within the radius, Speed Camera Alert is smart enough only alert when the camera is in front of your driving direction.
► It is designed to work at background even phone went into sleep mode, and also allow user to use other apps at the same time.
► It will turn on screen when alert trigger and going back to sleep mode after pass by camera spot. This can save battery consumption significantly during traveling.
► Internet or data connection is NOT required but only required when you switch to Map view (to download map data).
► ONLY GPS is required to turn on in order to get precise camera and user coordinates.
► Human voice alerting.
► Camera location in Map view.
Now enhanced with SIM-based Authentication (EAP-SIM) support, you can easily configure EAP-SIM profile directly from the app.
With Wireless@SG Connect, you will also find a range of interactive applications and services, including where the nearest hotspots are. A Wi-Fi checker function is available to conveniently enable your Android device to scan for available Wi-Fi networks at specified intervals.
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
* New layout and improved UI.
* Better code handling.
* Basis for new Xposed-powered version that hooks deep into Android.
* Fixed overlapping items when the device is flipped into landscape.
* Now uses RootTools to check BusyBox and root, the app should be more reliable.
* Do some checks to see if the mount point doesn't have an actual block mounted to it (is SD card available?)
* Fallback to first detected block device
* Added untested support for Verizon's Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) (Not working)
* Added ads. Don't like ads? They can be disabled :)
* Handle a few more exceptions in code.
* Attempt to detect if a user does not have BusyBox installed, if so, redirect them to Play Store listing.
* Add non-tested support for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), might work on other S4s.
* Initial release.
Keywords: Sony, Samsung, Galaxy, USB, Mass, Storage, Enabler