SG Numbers categories:
*) Food Ordering Numbers: KFC, Macdonald, Subway, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Canadian Pizza...
*) Taxi/Cab Numbers: Comfort, CityCab, SMRT Taxis, Smart Cab, TransCab...
*) Bank Cards Numbers: DBS, OCBC, HSBC, POSB, Citibank...
*) Ticket Booking Numbers: Golden village, Shaw online, Cathay...
*) Hospital/A&E Numbers: NUH, General Hospital, Elizabeth Hospital...
*) Help line numbers: Ambulance, Police, Traffic Police, Fire...
*) Telco Numbers: Singtel, Starhub, M1...
*) Vehicle related Numbers: EMAS, AA Singapore...
SG Numbers features:
*) Add/Edit/Remove categories;
*) Sort categories;
*) Add/Edit/Remove phone numbers;
*) Share phone numbers with whats app, sms...;
*) Check the website before calling the number;
Keywords: Food Ordering, Emergency Lines, Singapore Numbers, Singapore Phone, Singpaore Taxi, Singapore Banks, SG Hotlines
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
* New layout and improved UI.
* Better code handling.
* Basis for new Xposed-powered version that hooks deep into Android.
* Fixed overlapping items when the device is flipped into landscape.
* Now uses RootTools to check BusyBox and root, the app should be more reliable.
* Do some checks to see if the mount point doesn't have an actual block mounted to it (is SD card available?)
* Fallback to first detected block device
* Added untested support for Verizon's Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) (Not working)
* Added ads. Don't like ads? They can be disabled :)
* Handle a few more exceptions in code.
* Attempt to detect if a user does not have BusyBox installed, if so, redirect them to Play Store listing.
* Add non-tested support for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), might work on other S4s.
* Initial release.
Keywords: Sony, Samsung, Galaxy, USB, Mass, Storage, Enabler
► Speed Camera Alert is not determine on camera location by radius to trigger alert like other apps does. Due to driving safety concern, alert will not simply trigger when you’re not in risk but within the radius, Speed Camera Alert is smart enough only alert when the camera is in front of your driving direction.
► It is designed to work at background even phone went into sleep mode, and also allow user to use other apps at the same time.
► It will turn on screen when alert trigger and going back to sleep mode after pass by camera spot. This can save battery consumption significantly during traveling.
► Internet or data connection is NOT required but only required when you switch to Map view (to download map data).
► ONLY GPS is required to turn on in order to get precise camera and user coordinates.
► Human voice alerting.
► Camera location in Map view.
FOR SINGAPORE ONLY
All types of account supported,
USE WITH SINGTEL WIRELESS ZONE ONLY.
-Easy Login to Wireless@Sg.
*User Format username@singnet or username@singtel do not add the “.com”
Disclaimer The authors of this App has no affiliation whatsoever with any Service Provider.
By Agus & Jeremiah