AppZorter provides you with the easiest way to rearrange icons in TouchWiz/TwLauncher application drawer. Please read the description to avoid misunderstanding.
The only requirement is SAMSUNG device with TouchWiz/TwLauncher (most customized and ported versions are supported too).
• Sorting apps by title or by installation date
• Splitting apps into two groups: system and downloaded
• Setting these groups order
• Sorting folders and its' contents by title
• Setting folders position
• Filling the gaps
• Setting custom page size value for customized versions of TouchWiz. Use it with extreme caution.
-View running applications.
-End a running application.
-Switch to the running application.
-Show Memory Information.
-Speed up phone
Read instructions below for help.
Samsung Galaxy S 3 and > Lockscreen
Widget & Search for image option in preferences is (beta)
No Scroll issues within Android 4.4 and greater - looking into it.
Set your own images, Portrait, Landscape, and Crop; all with No Scroll or Scroll. Check out set Exact or Crop Exact! Set images from WW, file browser, or Android's Gallery (Share as). Check Home App compatibility with No Scroll option (only). Invert, flip, rotate, greyscale, share, and resize images too
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! No Scroll service will always run unless you turn it off from within preferences. No Scroll will not work if off.
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! Please read about WW options below so you understand how WW works
How WW works. WW will take any size image and set it as your wallpaper; which means you are no longer forced to Crop a large image to set it as wallpaper (Auto resize images). Images are found by a media scan. No Scroll is not compatible with all Home Apps. LauncherPro & ADW work well.
There are 10 options and they all do something a little different. There are 9 set options available. 9 options include: Crop Exact, Crop Landscape, Crop Portrait, Crop Scale, Exact, Scale, Stretch Landscape, Stretch Portrait, and Solid Color. All of which can be set with: Scroll or No Scroll. Save will save with all the same options, but will not set the wallpaper. Instead your auto-resized image will be saved in the WallpaperWizardrii directory; which you can set with another app if you have issues setting with WW.
Crop Exact: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be displayed the same as it would being displayed within the app. IE image is not scaled to fill up the display.
Crop Landscape: will crop the image with proportional landscape. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed as Android's default.
Crop Portrait: will crop the image with proportional portrait. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed with a background color to the left and right of the image.
Crop Scale: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be scaled up to best fit the displayed. Image crop selection Portrait will scale up portrait, and Landscape will scale up landscape.
Exact: will set the image as seen within WW. This means how ever you adjust the image in size via the Scroll bar will determine the Wallpaper look.
Scale: will expand or shrink any image to fit best within the display. Portrait images are measured by height and Landscape images are measured by width. If the image cannot scale to the exact dimensions of your display their might be some boarders around your image.
Stretch: (Landscape or Portrait) will expand or shrink any image to fit exactly in the display. No boarders will be shown and image my not scale proportionately. IE why its called stretch.
Solid Color: This will set only the background color as it was selected from the main window.
NOTE: WW cannot take small images and make them larger without it being pixalated. Depixalated algorithms are not implemented.
If you have any issues you can always rollback to an earlier release that worked for you by: Menu->Preference->Rollback and download that version and install it.
RunIT also provides alternative Apps Drawer which supports application cataloging. It makes your search even more simple. So no more swiping back and forward across application pages in your default Drawer.
- search application by name
- provide list of most used application
- provide list of recent used application
- search widget
- application cataloging
Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set it as a wallpaper.
Tutorial video from AppInterview available now!
You can also activate this application via "Intent". Select a picture in the gallery or another app, and "share" it with this application.
* Image 2 Wallpaper introduces a brand new UI in v2.0. You can go back to the classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" button.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize selected image as you want or to fit to the home screen. In addition, you can keep the size of the image (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image arbitrary, or snap it to the edge of the home screen or the wallpaper.
- Tile the images or retain margins (borders).
- Set the color of the margins.
- Rotate, flip, crop the image.
- Save the image to the storage.
- Apply image effects: Gray scale, Sepia toning, Color level auto adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Contrast, Saturation, Gamma correction and Blur.
- No wallpapers included.
- Live wallpapers are not supported.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before using it with this app.
* About the lock screen wallpaper: since Android OS doesn't provide standard APIs for this operation, this app cannot do anything directly. However, if you save the resized image, you can set it to the lock screen from the gallery with your device's standard tools.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Translations and others:
Russian and German (and improved English): Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.
Polish: Thanks to Dawid Holko.
Turkish: Thanks to Can Elalmis.
Spanish (version 1): Thanks to Alfredo Diaz.
Chinese (version 1): Thanks to milfin.
(Texts in Spanish and Chinese added in version 2.0 is by machine translation.)
Tutorial video: Thanks to https://twitter.com/AppInterview
Specially designed for Nature loving persons.
==Green, Green, Ever Green ==
*No need to download images from internet
*Innocent - Descent Collection
*100+ beautiful wallpapers
*Easy to use
*Set as Home screen and Lock screen and others
- 'overall' mode for avoiding unexpected image zoom.
- 'avoid status bar','avoid navigation bar' for just-fit image size to home screen.
- 'fullcolor loading' and 'dither output' for image quality and decrease byte size of wallpaper.
If you want to stop scroll wallpaper, please find home screen app that has the option.
SET_WALLPAPER for set wallpaper
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for read image
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for delete image
Android in the notification area, and easy! Fast! You can change the launcher.
You can change the default home launcher.
Lightly touch the item will switch to the launcher.
Touch and hold an item to see the detail info or delete the launcher
crop it in Android system gallery to avoid blurred the
wallpaper after cropped it. This app itself do not has
any wallpapers build in. So you need to crop a HD picture
by Photoshop or others in PC. and set it as wallpaper
*****This app has no AD and no other special permissions
except need for wallpaper setting.
*****This app will not add an icon in your app menu.
Just use it by click it from where you change the wallpapers.
You can scan scripts from QR codes, run downloaded scripts or simply rerun your previous scripts
* Root permissions
* Busybox (most custom roms and superboot has it)
see change log in the application for list of new features
more updates are coming very soon!