The App has 4 levels for different levels expertise and age groups.
User can predict the missing word with or without a hint. Points awarded are higher without a hint.
The app also has a section where one can learn words and their meaning.
This sweet game for girls and boys is a mixture of a candy claw game and a cool math game for kids and adults. This fantastic combination brings so much fun to all the people around the world and makes math workout easier and more interesting.
Welcome to the Candy World!
Playing educational math games can take you to the places you have never been before, and your mathematical skills will lead you to Candyland among hard candies, lollipops and icing. Very soon, after collecting all the candies and answering correctly to the given tasks, you will experience many adventures by reaching other amazing places such as Chocoland, Cookieland or Jellyland with gummy bears. Each destination brings something new to this brain game and it’s on you to explore it.
Train your brain!
Catch the candy with a claw by solving math problems before you are out of moves or out of time. Just use your brain to guess the correct answer and you will be closer to your prize with every move. But there is a catch! Along the way you will find different obstacles you have to walk through. Sometimes you will have the limited number of moves, so it will be better for you not to make mistakes. When the time is limited, this fun game becomes a real math speed training. Watch out the bombs on your way! The claw can crush if you don’t have a certain number of correct answers. But don’t worry, there is a help with the additional time when you need it the most.
Play against candy machine!
Choose the level of difficulty with the basic math operations you want to test! This is one of the best math games for all ages!
- EASY LEVEL is with addition only, for this is a game for preschoolers and one of the math games for kids 1st grade
- MEDIUM LEVEL is with addition, subtraction and multiplication and it becomes a game for kids 2nd grade or older
- HARD LEVEL is suitable for the kids from the 3rd grade to adults
- GENIUS LEVEL is for all the people who are sure to know math better than other people. When you chose this level, it becomes one of the free math games for teenagers and adults with all the operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Now you can enjoy this free app “Math Claw Machine: Sweet Games” and have fun with your family and friends by making a real math competition. Try to be a math genius and win all the candies before they do that instead of you.
Math is fun and sweet with this cool game, so download this fantastic candy grabber for free as soon as possible!
After answering a question, Quizzical provides you with a handy wikipedia link to a related article, should you wish to read up on the subject.
A delicious UI, buttery-smooth interface, and a huge collection of 1800 trivia questions across 10 categories make Quizzical the best and most comprehensive free quiz app!
-10 question categories for your specialist subjects:
Geography, History, Science, Sport, TV & Film, Miscellaneous, Art & Literature, Food & Drink, Music and Video Games.
-1800 questions in total!
Questions will only repeat after you have answered every one in that category.
-Optional quiz timer for quick-fire questions!
-Fully recorded stats, keep track of your right/wrong ratio and score.
1) Level Setter - The App has 4 levels for different levels expertise and age groups.
2) Learner - This provides a list of words with their meaning.
3) Scambler - Words are scrambled and the user has to unscramble it with or without a hint. Points awarded are higher without a hint.
4) HangMan(Jeopardy) - User can predict the missing word with or without a hint. Points awarded are higher without a hint.
5) Tester - Multiple choices are provided and user needs to select the right answer. Points are awarded for every right answer.
More from developer
Unlock your phone -> Answer a GRE / SAT Vocab Question -> Learn a new word ( English words only)
How to play: Unlock your phone and then drag the vocab word to its synonym. Green means right. Red means wrong. Our proprietary algorithms will repeat the vocab word until we are sure you understand it. If you don't know the word, then drag to the little d to see the definition of the word. It is so simple it hurts.
We hope you like our new way to study vocabulary words for the GRE and SAT every time you unlock your phone! A great way to improve your GRE or SAT verbal score! This app is also a great way to increase your English vocab by learning new words!
Good luck on your GRE or SAT vocab / verbal section!
We believe there are a lot of ways to improve your verbal score and learn more vocab words. We also recommend the flash cards apps from Magoosh http://magoosh.com and http://www.manhattanprep.com/gre/ ( Manhattan Gmat).Magoosh has both gre and gmat options (verbal and math). Magoosh as a service is also brilliant. We feel that it is the best quality bang for your buck around. The videos are great and the people are responsive. We have no affiliation with Magoosh and were not paid for this endorsement. They just helped improve a lot of our friends' math and verbal scores!
Other Apps that help you utilize your phone to study:
- Magoosh Gre Prep
- Magoosh Gre Flash Cards
- Magoosh GMAT Prep
- Magoosh English Video Lessons
- Magoosh SAT Vocabulary Flashcards
- Dictionary App by dictionary.com ( handy dictionary to have)
- Most of these app are flash card / dictionary apps brought to the next level. Unlike regular flash cards, they have slick user interfaces and a great memory. Basically, English words vocabulary flash cards 2.0!
Why are my words repeating? This is a key part of the app. It has a good memory and remembers when you get a word wrong and how many times you got it wrong. It will repeat a word until it is sure you know it! Repetition is a key part of increasing your English vocab. Say it again. Repetition is a key part of increasing your English vocab. You get the point...
Do you have vocab apps for languages other than English? Unfortunately, we only support the English language and we have no plans to support any language apart from English. Sorry!
How do I know if I got the word wrong or right? If the circle is green then you got the word right. Red means you got it wrong.
I found a mistake! Please email the email@example.com and we will fix it. Thanks for catching it.
GRE Vocabulary Words Vocab SAT gre sat flash cards phone flash word dictionary
flash cards definition unlock lock verbal GMAT english words