We offer simple definitions of number values between one and one hundred. In most cases there are common iterations but some variations like the Marakwet, Sengwer and Pokot ones are interesting in their own way.
- Features -
NEW WORDS WITH INTERACTIVE LESSONS
- Nearly 90 Taiwanese words to learn
- 10 fun and educational activities
- Native Taiwanese language audio speaker
HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING
- Engaging vocabulary reviews after each lesson
- Fun animations and delightful animal noises and transportation sounds
- Easy to navigate country and city maps
- Exciting games, unlocked by completing lesson reviews
- Trophy room to track achievements
USEFUL TAIWANESE VOCABULARY CATEGORIES
and more . . .
INTERNET permission is used for crash reporting to improve quality of app. No personal or identifying information is sent.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
This app is kid friendly and does NOT contain ads, in-app purchases, links, tracking or sharing functions.
The cure? This English-Greek Talking Irregular Verbs application!
It shows the spelling and pronunciation of the three most important forms of irregular verbs: infinitive, past indefinite and past participial.
Each verb is fluently pronounced in over 32 languages (depending on the language combination you purchase).
Get this app and you will never have to dread coming across irregular verbs again.
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Traditional Chinese will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Traditional Chinese keyboard before using this application.
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Taiwan, Hong Kong without any communication problem with local people.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
The easiest way to learn to use
One an idea
Also attached five vocal cadence
Let learn phonetic easier!
The original concept was a child - parents are always busy when players want long phone ~
Therefore, the design requires only been "press" down like
So also hold ad-parents because the child does not need to press advertising - to help children repeatedly interrupted by the return APP hand busy things
And children can also be a few words conventions can play games
The most important thing is - an image repeated phonetic sounds repetitive memory - early on to lay the foundation for future elementary school Kwok
File Server sometime speed low, Please download all files.
可支持 4.4 版，正常顯示台語漢字。
可在線播放，下載到 SD Card 後離線播放，聲音文檔約有 1.5 GB
馬禮遜的新遺詔書與 和合本的新約 的翻譯的對比
若是要用於語言學習，建議使用 IOS 版有聲聖經。
Android 不能實現調整播放速度(檔案容量限制，小於 1MB)。
Currently, the Bible Translations app contains ten English translations of the Bible.
The app has the following features:
- Select up to 10 Bible translations to use as you read the Bible
- Look up by book, chapter, and verse and then read the verse in all the Bible translations you selected.
- Simple navigation using the Next and Previous buttons
- Bible Translations remembers the translations you selected, and all verses will be displayed with those translations.
- No data connection needed. All Bible data is stored in the app.
- No ads
Study in Taiwan provides information on:
- Advantages of studying in Taiwan, a modern, free, democratic society whose people are hardworking, fun-loving, educated and friendly.
- More than 130 Taiwanese universities.
- 128 English taught programs (All English, high quality, no Chinese barrier): Engineering & High-tech, Business & Management, Social Science, Agriculture & Fishing, Medicine & Biotech, Environment & Tourism.
- Searchable list of programs and courses.
- Searchable list of scholarships available in Taiwanese universities.
- List of Mandarin Chinese Learning Centers
Taiwan has an outstanding higher education system that provides opportunities for international students to study a wide variety of subjects, ranging from Chinese language and history to tropical agriculture and forestry, genetic engineering, business, semi-conductors and more. In Taiwan you will experience a vibrant, modern society rooted in one of world’s most venerable cultures, and populated by some of the most friendly and hospitable people on the planet. A great education can lead to a great future. What are you waiting for? Come to Taiwan and fulfill your dreams.
⑴ Install this plugin and Multiling O Keyboard.
⑵ Run O Keyboard and follow its setup guide.
⑶ Slide space bar to switch languages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Gikuyu or Kikuyu (Gikuyu: Gĩkũyũ, pronounced [ɣēkōjó]) is a language of the Bantu family spoken primarily by the Kikuyu people of Kenya. Numbering about 6 million (22% of Kenya's population), they are the largest ethnic group in Kenya. Gikuyu is spoken in the area between Nyeri and Nairobi. Gikuyu is one of the five languages of the Thagichu subgroup of the Bantu languages, which stretches from Kenya to Tanzania. The Gikuyu people usually identify their lands by the surrounding mountain ranges in Central Kenya which they call Kirinyaga.
Gikuyu has four main mutually intelligible dialects. The Central Province districts are divided along the traditional boundaries of these dialects, which are Kirinyaga, Muranga [Maragua], Nyeri and Kiambu. The Gikuyu from Kirinyaga are composed of two main sub-dialects – the Ndia and Gichũgũ who speak the dialect Kĩ-Ndia and Gĩ-gĩcũgũ. The Gĩcũgũs and the Ndias do not have the "ch" or "sh" sound, and will use the "s" sound instead, hence the pronunciation of "Gĩcũgũ" as opposed to "Gĩchũgũ". To hear Ndia being spoken, one needs to be in Kerugoya, the largest town in Kirinyaga. Other home towns for the Ndia, where purer forms of the dialect are spoken, will be in the tea-growing areas of Kagumo, and the cool Kangaita hills. Lower down the slopes is Kutus, which is a bustling dusty town with too many influences from the other dialects to be able to differentiate.
The unmistakable sing-song Gichugu dialect (which sounds like Embu, a sister language to Gikuyu) can be heard in the coffee growing areas of Kianyaga, Gĩthũre, Kathũngũri, Marigiti. The Gichugu switch easily to the other plainer Kikuyu dialects in conversation with the rest of the Gikuyu.
The Mwea division, which is part of the Kirinyaga District, is an amalgam of Gikuyu, mostly from Kirinyaga, settled in the mid to late 1960s, soon after independence, by displaced Gikuyu whose lands had been taken by the colonialists.
Photo: Gray Lake by Romain Guy
Mandarin/Chinese -Indonesia dan sebaliknya. Aplikasi ini memiliki ribuan
kosakata umum yang digunakan sehari-hari, sehingga tentunya dapat
membantu anda dalam mempelajari bahasa mandarin.
Dengan desain yang sederhana, membuat aplikasi ini mudah dalam
penggunaannya.. Anda dapat berpindah mode pencarian Mandarin –
Indonesia atau sebaliknya dengan mudah.
Didalamnya disertai fitur "Latihan Kata" yang akan membantu anda
untuk melatih pengetahuan dan pelafalan kosataka dalam bahasa
# Ribuan Kosakata
# Deskripsi Suara dalam bahasa mandarin
# Sepenuhnya Offline – Tidak membutuhkan internet dan hemat daya
# Disertai fitur "Latihan Kata"
# Free [Gratis digunakan sepuasnya]
Dengan 'Kamus Mandarin' anda dapat mengenal bahasa mandarin
The app features two mini language games: Tap-Release-Shoot (Tekan-lepas-tembak) and Restructuring Sentence.
Bahasa Mandarin yang di dukung adalah yang simpilified (digunakan di Hong Kong, China, Singapura) dan tradisional
(digunakan di Taiwan) dan bukan itu saja, anda bahkan bisa menggunakan aplikasi ini untuk mengkonversi bahasa Indonesia ke bahasa lainnya seperti bahasa Inggris, Arab, Jepang, Korea, Perancis, Jerman, Italia dan masih banyak lagi.
Semoga berguna untuk kita semua.
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 800+ languages.
- Search Bibles by language or by country.
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is online (www.bible.is) and your other mobile devices.
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to getting God's word to everyone, everywhere. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App at email@example.com.
Join our growing international community on Facebook:www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily Scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is online: http://bible.is.
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in English, and Haitian Creole (Kreyòl Ayisyen).
Carry the Bible App from the Haitian Bible Society (Société haïtienne Bible) wherever you go.
WiFi Internet is required.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Bible Society of Haiti. All rights reserved.
HAVE the Bible, KNOW the Bible, and SHARE the Bible like never before!
Experience the Bible like never before in a new interactive user interface! Translations of God’s Word in various sign languages are now available in an interactive, easy to use, Bible app, featuring skilled signers in sharp, close-up, color video. Immerse yourself in a complete Bible experience- interacting in rich Bible content accessible in SIGN LANGUAGE and text!
The Jesus Film is also available in various sign language translations. Just visit the Jesus Film tab.
Sharing your faith is easy! Share Bible verses with your family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, or Email in just a tap.
Hosanna/Deaf Bible is a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to providing the Word of God in every translated sign language. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
For more information about The John Ankerberg Show, please visit: http://www.jashow.org/
The The John Ankerberg Show app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 The John Ankerberg Show. All rights reserved.
For more information about Moody Church Media, please visit:
The Moody Church Media App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Hosanna
Para obtener más información acerca de María Visión, por favor visite:
The María Visión App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 María Visión
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in Bislama, English, Fiji-Hindi, Fijian, Kiribati, Owa, Pijin, and Samoan.
Carry the Bible App from the Bible Society of the South Pacific wherever you go.
For Information about the Bible Society of the South Pacific please visit their website: http://bible.org.fj/
WiFi Internet is required.
The Deaf Missions App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Deaf Missions
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in Burmese, Chin Cho, Chin Falam, Chin Haka, Chin Matu, Chin Tiddim, and English.
Carry the Bible App from the Bible Society of Myanmar wherever you go.
For Information about the Bible Society of Myanmar please visit their website: http://www.myanmarbible.com/
WiFi Internet is required.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Bible Society of Myanmar. All rights reserved.
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in English and Hebrew.
Carry the Bible App from the Bible Society in Israel (התנ"ך וחברה בישראל) wherever you go.
For Information about the Bible Society in Israel ()התנ"ך וחברה בישראל please visit their website: http://www.biblesocietyinisrael.com/
WiFi Internet is required.
This app currently only provides text and audio for the New Testament.
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in English and Khmer Central.
Carry the Bible App from the Bible Society in Cambodia wherever you go.
For information about the Bible Society in Cambodia please visit their website:
WiFi Internet is required.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Bible Society in Cambodia. All rights reserved.
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in Bicolano Central, Cebuano, English, Hiligaynon, Iloknao, Kinaray-a, Matigsalung, Pampangan, Pangasinan, Paranan, Samareno, and Tagalog.
Carry the Bible App from the Philippine Bible Society wherever you go.
For Information about the Philippine Bible Society please visit their website: http://www.bible.org.ph/
WiFi Internet is required.
The Neo-Vulgate is currently the typical Latin edition published by the Catholic Church for use in the Roman Rite. As the first vernacular version of the Bible, it is only fitting that it be among the languages in which Faith Comes by Hearing makes the Holy Scriptures available in audio using the rendering of the translator, St. Jerome.
St. Jerome’s work
Born Eusebius Hieronymous Sophronius, Saint Jerome was a prolific writer and a powerful voice in the Christian community. He lived from 342 B.C to 420 B.C. and devoted his life to accurately translating the Holy Bible from Hebrew and Greek into Latin.
The writings of Jerome express a scholarship unsurpassed in the early church and helped to create the cultural tradition of the Middle Ages. Jerome revised his works several times to gain the best translations of the times, still existing and in use today.
Message from Pope Benedict XVI
“. . . I ask that future priests, from their time in the seminary, receive the preparation needed to understand and to celebrate Mass in Latin, and also to use Latin texts and execute Gregorian chant. . . .” (Pope Benedict XVI, Sacramentum Caritatis, 2007)
“The Roman Church has special obligations towards Latin, the splendid language of ancient Rome, and she must manifest them whenever the occasion presents itself.”
- Pope John Paul II, Dominicae Cenae, 1980
“The use of Latin language. . . is to be preserved in the Latin rites.”
- Vatican II, Sacrosanctum Concilium [Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy], no. 36
“Care must be taken to ensure that the faithful may also be able to say or sing together in Latin those parts of the Ordinary of the Mass which pertain to them.”
- Sacrosanctum Concilium, no. 54
“I believe this is a worthwhile project. With the renewed interest in Latin in the Church these days, a recording of the spoken Scriptures does have a place. An ancillary benefit would be the availability of another opportunity for students of Latin to hear a new recording of spoken Latin.”
– James F. Pauer , President, Latin Liturgy Association
“From an academic point of view, I can assert that there is considerable scholarly interest in the Latin Vulgate because it is the substratum for the prayers of the Roman liturgy and offers the spiritual milieu for it. To hear, as well as to read, the Holy Scriptures in Latin – the first language into which the original Hebrew and Greek were translated – would be a wonderful source for reinforcement of biblically grounded faith as well as cultural enrichment.”
– Rev. Thomas M. Kocik, Editor, Antiphon: A Journal for Liturgical Renewal
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in Akha, English, Karen Pwo Northern, Khmer Northern, Lahu, and Thai.
Carry the Bible App from the Thailand Bible Society wherever you go.
For Information about the Thailand Bible Society please visit their website: http://www.thaibible.or.th/index.php
WiFi Internet is required.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Thailand Bible Society. All rights reserved.