NOTE: This app's predictions are only as good as the data the user inputs. Inaccurate data will skew the results in a way that causes inaccurate predictions.
Future updates will add additional functionality to the app, with planned automation of the data mining, as well as an expansion to other US cities
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
Please leave feedback, comments, and suggestions on the Android Marketplace and our Facebook page! Like our Facebook page, and tell your friends they too can know when a snow day is coming with the Snow Day Calculator!
In the NEWS10 app, you will find top local and regional news stories and videos of the day, in addition to national and international news stories, the NEWS10 Storm Tracker Forecast for your area, NEWS10 video on demand, local and regional sports, school closings and delays and more!
NEWS10 airs weekdays 5am, 6am, 12pm, 4pm, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm and 11pm. On the weekends NEWS10 is on at 6pm and 11pm.
Use this simple Snow Day Calculator to calculate the chance of a snow day happening! We do it better than the competition, including factors that an automated location search just can't.
We know there are so many factors contributing to a snow day, from the actual weather to human factors, such a hype. We take all of these into account when calculating using our special Snow Day Algorithm.
Note: This is the LAST update to Action 2 News On the Go on the Mobdub platform. A new version built on the DoApp platform is coming soon. We will keep this available as a "legacy" app for those who prefer it.
- Local and Wisconsin state news and videos
- Nation, Sports, Health, Politics, and Entertainment news
- StormCenter 2 forecast and animated Pinpoint Digital Doppler
- Live newscasts with up to 24-hour rewind*
- StormCenter 2 24/7 channel*
- Report news tips to Action 2 News
- Send storm reports to the StormCenter 2 meteorologists
- School Closings & Delays
- Mobile-friendly Calendar of Events
- Win prizes with the WBAY Rewards Club
- Job postings and more Inside WBAY
- GasTracker and Flight tracking
* Streaming video is data-intensive and your service provider's data fees may apply. A wi-fi connection is strongly recommended.
From spotty spring showers to severe lake effect snow storms, stay ahead of the weather with the Storm Team forecast, certified as Central New York’s most accurate by WeatheRate.
Track storms on LiveDoppler 9 and zoom in to your neighborhood with mobile interactive radar.
Free weather alerts let you know when severe weather is headed your way.
Check the latest school and business closings and delays anytime.
Share your weather photos and videos.
Interact with the Storm Team on Facebook and Twitter, and read the latest blog entries from our meteorologists.
Any season, any storm, the latest weather is at your fingertips with the Storm Team 9 app from NewsChannel 9: The Local Station.