NOTE: This app's predictions are only as good as the data the user inputs. Inaccurate data will skew the results in a way that causes inaccurate predictions.
Future updates will add additional functionality to the app, with planned automation of the data mining, as well as an expansion to other US cities
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
Please leave feedback, comments, and suggestions on the Android Marketplace and our Facebook page! Like our Facebook page, and tell your friends they too can know when a snow day is coming with the Snow Day Calculator!
Get the prediction power of the Snow Day Calculator in an App. Using just your zip code, David Sukhin's famous Snow Day Calculator will predict the chance of a snow day.
The Snow Day Calculator automatically pulls weather information from the National Weather Service and uses a carefully developed formula to give super accurate snow day predictions for your school! Predictions always use the most recent weather information and new predictions become available at noon each day.
What's your chance for a snow day tomorrow?
In the NEWS10 app, you will find top local and regional news stories and videos of the day, in addition to national and international news stories, the NEWS10 Storm Tracker Forecast for your area, NEWS10 video on demand, local and regional sports, school closings and delays and more!
NEWS10 airs weekdays 5am, 6am, 12pm, 4pm, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm and 11pm. On the weekends NEWS10 is on at 6pm and 11pm.
Note: This is the LAST update to Action 2 News On the Go on the Mobdub platform. A new version built on the DoApp platform is coming soon. We will keep this available as a "legacy" app for those who prefer it.
- Local and Wisconsin state news and videos
- Nation, Sports, Health, Politics, and Entertainment news
- StormCenter 2 forecast and animated Pinpoint Digital Doppler
- Live newscasts with up to 24-hour rewind*
- StormCenter 2 24/7 channel*
- Report news tips to Action 2 News
- Send storm reports to the StormCenter 2 meteorologists
- School Closings & Delays
- Mobile-friendly Calendar of Events
- Win prizes with the WBAY Rewards Club
- Job postings and more Inside WBAY
- GasTracker and Flight tracking
* Streaming video is data-intensive and your service provider's data fees may apply. A wi-fi connection is strongly recommended.
From spotty spring showers to severe lake effect snow storms, stay ahead of the weather with the Storm Team forecast, certified as Central New York’s most accurate by WeatheRate.
Track storms on LiveDoppler 9 and zoom in to your neighborhood with mobile interactive radar.
Free weather alerts let you know when severe weather is headed your way.
Check the latest school and business closings and delays anytime.
Share your weather photos and videos.
Interact with the Storm Team on Facebook and Twitter, and read the latest blog entries from our meteorologists.
Any season, any storm, the latest weather is at your fingertips with the Storm Team 9 app from NewsChannel 9: The Local Station.
Shows NOAA's detailed and hourly updated snowfall forecast projections in inches on a highly responsive interactive map. Plus get NOAA warning boxes and general weather forecast on the same screen!
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Animated snowfall overlay on map with 6 hourly snowfall amounts for next 2 days
✓ Check the detailed point snow forecast for any location on the map.
✓ NOAA warning boxes on the map for severe weather alerts
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Bookmark locations for quick access
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames.
✓ Select opacity of overlay to your taste
✓ Get fast support from within the app
Coverage: This app is only useful for users in the contiguous lower 48 US states and Alaska's populated coastal regions.
This app currently retrieves:
24 Hour snow fall
Average snow depth.
For the following resorts:
Get up-to-date snowfall info for Australia ski resorts.
This application is useful for:
- Organize trips and hikes in the mountains (from the Alps to the plains to the glaciers)
- In the case of skiers and snowboarders to plan your skiing holidays, or simply to see the status of the snow before go skiing with ski and snowboard
- To check if there is snow on the slopes and at the lifts or near resorts and to view the status of snow in areas not covered by weather reports
- In the winter to see if the car trips will cross areas covered by snow and mounting snow tires or chains.
Download the Pro version without Ads and with data on 3 days.