- Uses video streams from Bitgravity, Ustream, Flosoft.biz and an audio only stream.
- Plays audio in the background.
- Automatically switches stream when an error occurs.
- Calendar showing the TWiT schedule, kept up to date automatically.
- IRC chat built in allowing you to participate in the community.
- Chromecast support
- Home screen Widget to quickly access the audio only stream and get information on what is currently airing and what's next.
This application requires a MythTV server running on your local network.
Supports MythTV backend 0.26 + 0.27
Does not support commercial skipping.
Does not support Bluray Folder structure playback.
Does not support DVD VIDEOTS folder structure playback or iso playback.
Does not support adding / modifying recording schedules
Playback is limited to what your device supports.
Playback features only, no LiveTV yet.
Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
Get the full Twitch Experience with Ace for Twitch. Watch Twitch Livestreams, Highlights, Past Broadcasts on your mobile phone, tablet, chromecast, kodi or some SmartTVs. Chat and manage your followed Channels inside the new Twitch Client.
Ace for Twitch lets you use your favorite Video Players to watch Twitch content in crisp quality. Connect your Twitch Account to watch restricted Streams and join the chat.
• Watch Twitch Livestreams, Highlights and Past Broadcasts
• Log in with your Twitch Account to watch restricted content of your subscribed channels
• Follow and Unfollow Channels directly inside the app
• Chat support (beta). For chat you need to connect your Twitch account.
• Use your favorite Video Players to watch content in highest quality and with the best efficiency (MX or VLC Player recommended)
• Cast videos to your Kodi/XBMC, HTPC, Chromecast or some Smart TVs using Caster/DLNA Apps (Bubble UPnP, Yatse or Allcast recommended)
• Set default video quality modes, such as auto choose best, always ask or set maximum
• Easily view your followed Channels
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://188.8.131.52/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
You must have a plex media server installed locally to use Serenity.
Note: Android TV and tablet device users are recommended to use an external video player for the best playback experience.
Users should review the FAQ if you are using cloud servers instead of local servers.
Support and FAQs:
What is supported:
* Server auto discovery and configuration
* Video Queue and Continuous playback
* Playback video trailers on most devices.
* Optimized layout for TV screens and larger tablets.
* All screens remote, game controller, and D-PAD optimized.
* Movie and TV Show libraries
* Music Libraries
* Internal or external video player support. Enhanced support for some popular players is provided.
* Automatic subtitle selection configuration option
* Update viewing position when using external player
* User configurable layout preferences and starting categories
* Multiple Layouts (Grid View and Detail View)
* Download videos to the device
* Content filtering via categories
* App localization for English, Spanish, and French.
What is not supported:
* Transcoding of video or audio.
* Most phones are not supported.
* Photo Libraries
* Cloud services
Depending on the device not all videos will play back. It is highly dependent on the video and audio codecs the device supports. The wider the supported codecs the more it can play back.
Streamie Free is an unofficial app that allows you watch all of your favorite Justin.tv AND Twitch.tv streams on your Android device.
* Stream all Justin.tv channels
* Stream all Twitch games
* Search through Justin.tv and Twitch
* Connect to your Twitch account to add and remove favorites. Twitch.tv support is coming soon
* Chat overlay: chat while you watch the stream. Swipe left or right to move the chat window or back to hide it
* Clean, intuitive interface: easily search or browse to find great content
* Filter mature streams
FLASH IS REQUIRED. Streamie will help you install flash if you don't have it already.
NOTE: Due to design changes by Google, some new phones and tablets will not play flash in a webview. We are actively working on a solution for this.
Please rate Streamie 4 or 5 stars if you feel we deserve it. If not, please contact us and tell us how we can do better.
If you have any bugs please contact us directly so that we can quickly support you.
Currently only Justin.tv and Twitch streams are available. We are working hard to add other video services to Streamie.
* If you have an ad blocker on your phone, it can take a long time to load the stream. This is because the ad request needs to time out.
Terms of Service:
Justin.tv allows this content to be available:
"Who can use [our video streams]? Everyone. That's why we're releasing this API so that anyone can customize Justin.tv to work exactly the way they want it to." http://www.justin.tv/p/api
According to the Justin.tv terms of service, anyone with access to these streams gets "a perpetual, personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and view [...] Lifecaster Content." http://www.justin.tv/p/terms_of_service
The new hybrid encoder, recently introducefd in BigVEncoder, provides perfect control over frame rates and also improved keyframe generation. You can also choose to scale the video that streams live from the camera. You can now select almost any resolution you desire from 128x96 and as much as 1920x1080 while streaming live. The hybrid encoder is still experimental but is working perfectly on those devices that it is compatible with. There is a configuration program that will run when you first start up which will automate the configuration of the encoder for you.
If your Android supports H264 hardware encoding with its camera, then you can do live video streaming.
BigVEncoder works with many online media servers including YouTube Live, Wowza Media Server, Adobe Flash Media Server, Red5 Media Server, and others. You can also stream live audio from your microphone to any Icecast server.
You can mix and match video and audio sources. Pull the video from one source and the audio from another. Pull the video from a file and add narration from your microphone. Or shoot fresh video with your camera and add music from an audio file.
Streaming protocols supported include RTMP, MPEGTS, RTP, and others. Many video and audio formats are supported including H264, MPEG4, VP8, Theora, AAC, MP2, MP3, and others.
Use BigVEncoder to convert existing files to other formats. Take your 3gp or mp4 files created by the Android's camera app and convert them to Flash video or any one of several other formats.
Use BigVEncoder to create ringtones. You can create MP3 files for your MP3 player. Just pull the audio from whatever source you would like and save the output to a file on your device.
Do live interviews from your Android. No more equipment to lug around for your live internet video and audio broadcasts.
BigVEncoder has been highly optimized to work efficiently with your Android camera and microphone. You can stream live quality video and audio in realtime.
To get started, hit the Overview button after BigVEncoder first loads up. You'll find some information to help get familiar with the user interface and various aspects of its use. Also, from any screen, just hit the Menu button to find help for that screen. Documentation is always right at your fingertip.
To stream live video or audio, you will need access to a media server on the internet or within a local network running any one of several popular media server applications. BigVEncoder can also stream live to services such as ustream.tv, justin.tv, qik.com, and others.
Even though BigVEncoder is intended for live streaming, it has many more uses. Discover all that BigVEncoder can do. For more info, visit our website at bigvstudio.com.
POP TV는 TV프로그램의 주간 시청률 및 SNS 시청률을 제공하는 Social TV입니다. SNS시청률은 한 주간 SNS상에서 회자된 TV프로그램들을 빅데이터 분석 기술을 통해 가장 Hot하고 이슈가 되었던 프로그램들을 찾아내어 순위를 제공하는 서비스입니다. 단순히 해당 프로그램을 얼마나 보고 있는지에 대한 양적 측정뿐 아니라 시청자가 프로그램에 대해 어떻게 생각하고 있는지, 시청과 연계해 어떤 활동을 하고 있는지에 대한 질적 측정까지도 고민한 서비스입니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 관악구 대학동 서울대학교 105동 220호 (주) 엘에이치에스지
This app makes it easier to watch MLP Episodes (from Dailymotion) on Google TV devices.
(And also other Android Devices)
The dailymotion 'app' (its more like a mobile website) is not really optimized for Google TV.
This application uses the Dailymotion APIs to get the video information.
All videos are uploaded by Dailymotion user MysteriousBrony.
OPEN SOURCE: https://github.com/frankkienl/BronyVideos
"My Little Pony Friendship is magic' is copyright by Hasbro.
* Watch the TWiT HD live stream from Petaluma, CA.
* Watch on-demand HD episodes of previously recorded shows.
* View the TWiT recording schedule adjusted to your time zone.
* Participate in the chat room with the built-in IRC client.
Playback requires a Chromecast-compatible device on the local Wi-Fi network. TWiT Cast is free to use, but supports a small donation via in-app purchase.
This app is independently developed and not endorsed by TWiT. The developer is not affiliated with the TWiT network or the TWiT.tv website. TWiT is a registered trademark of Leo Laporte.
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
Don’t waste any more time searching for and finding the next video on what interests you – simply select one of 50+ dedicated channels and sit back and enjoy hours of top rated daily-updated content.
When was the last time you mailed a “thinking of you” card to a faraway family member, just to say hello?
What should you write to a grieving friend? How do you comfort a colleague in a time of need?
Every greeting card needs a personal, handwritten message to make it complete. Right Words provides a collection of Warm, thoughtful and at times funny messages for those occasions when you are at a loss for words. You can copy and paste, or use the share function to send the message via sms or the app of your choice. The messages cover 11 categories including
* Birthday Wishes
* Baby Wishes
* Saying Thanks
* Wedding Bells
* Thinking of You
* Get Well Soon
* Valentines Day
* Wise Quotes
This is an indispensable resource to help you convey your thoughts of joy, grief, sympathy, love, well wishes to friends and loved ones.
In addition to the live stream you can choose from and stream the on demand shows
twit publishes as video podcasts.
Additional features include:
The ability to search through the catalog of show episodes.
A Feed for Inside Twit Shows
The schedule of upcoming shows.
A quick list of new episodes as they are published.
The abililty to manage a list of your favorite shows.
Please submit bugs and feature requests via email or website links below.
TWiT® and the TWiT Logo are registered trademarks of TWiT LLC
You can also save the image locally and/or share it via the share function to friends via email or your social media service of choice.
It's great to keep your desktop feeling fresh & alive!
Bing is a copyright owned by Microsoft. This app is not developed by nor endorsed by Microsoft.
* Daily background updates to the picture of the day.
* Don't want it automatic? Not a problem - you can change the image manually too!
* Save the images locally for use as wallpapers
* Share the images via social media, email, sms, etc.