- Uses video streams from Bitgravity, Ustream, Justin.tv, Flosoft.biz and an audio only stream.
- Plays audio in the background.
- Automatically switches stream when an error occurs.
- Calendar showing the TWiT schedule, kept up to date automatically.
- IRC chat built in allowing you to participate in the community.
- Home screen Widget to quickly access the audio only stream and get information on what is currently airing and what's next.
ENGLISH CHANNELS VERSION
WATCHING MOVIES, TV SHOWS, FOOTBALL MATCHES, SOCIAL EVENTS, CULTURAL AND MANY MORE!
WATCH LIVE STREAMING!
FLASH YOUR DEVICE WILL NOT PLAY? NO PROBLEM!
INFORMATE CLICKING ON THE "HELP" BUTTON.
THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES WIFI INTERNET CONNECTION OR 3G (WIFI (RECOMMENDED)) FOR NOT USING DATA!
REQUIRES FLASH, BUT YOU CAN INSTALL IT FROM HERE:
IT IS ADVISABLE NOT HANDLE WITH PLAYER IN EXCESS DEVICES POOR.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT CONTAIN OR ILLEGAL CONTENT ALMANCENA JUST TAKES CARE OF DISPLAYING INFORMATION EXPOSED ON THE INTERNET.
Streamie Free is an unofficial app that allows you watch all of your favorite Justin.tv AND Twitch.tv streams on your Android device.
* Stream all Justin.tv channels
* Stream all Twitch games
* Search through Justin.tv and Twitch
* Connect to your Twitch account to add and remove favorites. Twitch.tv support is coming soon
* Chat overlay: chat while you watch the stream. Swipe left or right to move the chat window or back to hide it
* Clean, intuitive interface: easily search or browse to find great content
* Filter mature streams
FLASH IS REQUIRED. Streamie will help you install flash if you don't have it already.
NOTE: Due to design changes by Google, some new phones and tablets will not play flash in a webview. We are actively working on a solution for this.
Please rate Streamie 4 or 5 stars if you feel we deserve it. If not, please contact us and tell us how we can do better.
If you have any bugs please contact us directly so that we can quickly support you.
Currently only Justin.tv and Twitch streams are available. We are working hard to add other video services to Streamie.
* If you have an ad blocker on your phone, it can take a long time to load the stream. This is because the ad request needs to time out.
Terms of Service:
Justin.tv allows this content to be available:
"Who can use [our video streams]? Everyone. That's why we're releasing this API so that anyone can customize Justin.tv to work exactly the way they want it to." http://www.justin.tv/p/api
According to the Justin.tv terms of service, anyone with access to these streams gets "a perpetual, personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and view [...] Lifecaster Content." http://www.justin.tv/p/terms_of_service
TWiT On Demand is now the only TWiT app with automatic downloads!
Complete with expandable notifications that allow you to control playback with a swipe and a tap no matter what your doing.
-Supports Video as Well as Audio Podcasts.
-Bookmarks that save progress of podcasts viewed/listened to.
-Supports Live Feeds, live video feeds can be finicky, if you can't see any video try changing the feed source in the options menu.
-Supports Samsung MultiWindow so you can multitask while playing TWiT® podcasts
This is the full version of TWiT On Demand, please use the free version (TWiT On Demand (Beta)) to test functionality on your device before buying the full version.
Tested and Confirmed Working on Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and stock android devices.
TWiT® and the TWiT Logo are registered trademarks of Leo Laporte.
- Automatically update new channels.
- Support for adding user channel manually and protect them with passcode.
- Manage favorite channels.
- Create Alarm which make notification about you want to watch the programs of channels
- Search channels in list.
- You can report about dead link.
- Hardware accelerated rendering. By utilize GPU, the application is now 25% faster, better picture quality and better energy saving.
onine tv, tv, mobile tv, Georgia TV, Turkish tv, stream, channels, 3g, свободным, жить, Россия, ТВ, телевидение, телевизор листинга, russia, russian, live, tv, television, watch tv, live tv, tv listing, russia tv guide
Formerly known as GTVBox Video Player.
Please, see the list of supported media formats for your device before you purchase!
- Grid, list and double list navigation.
- Navigation and playback from internal storage and USB drives.
- Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
- Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
- Navigation and playback from NFS servers (Experimental!).
- Navigation, search and playback from UPnP/DLNA servers.
- Playback of video files in all formats supported by your Google TV device from local drives or remote shares.
- Switching audio tracks in multilingual files.
- Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an srt (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
- Support for embedded MKV text subtitles (Experimental TXT/ASS/SSA. Enable "MKV extended support" feature). ASS styles are partially supported.
- Support for external audio track in M4A and MKA formats.
- M3U playlists support.
- Streaming of video and images from iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad (including YouTube) over Airplay. (Experimental. Music streaming and DRM are not supported yet).
- Streaming of video and music from Android phone with DoubleTwist+Airsync app.
- Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP/HTTPS sources.
- Movie covers and movie sheets! Use Movienizer or ThumbGen to generate images for your Google TV.
OFFICIAL SUPPORT FORUMS:
Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/gtvbox
Google TV Forums: http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/google-tv-apps/4075-gtvbox-video-player-support.html
It is not possible for the developer to answer customer's questions in Google Play reviews! If something does not work, please, post to the forum. You will get help shortly.
UPnP/DLNA streaming is reported to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, TVersity, TVMOBiLi, Mediatomb, XBMC and Plex Media Server. SRT subtitles are supported when streaming from Twonky (v. 6.0+) and mediatomb. MKV subtitles are supported on all servers (if no transcoding). Covers and sheets are NOT supported for UPnP/DLNA, however ViMu will display covers/thumbnails provided by your server.
UPnP indexing and search feature is proven to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server and XBMC.
Most Google TV devices do not support DTS sound!
If you have no sound while playback, your video file might have unsupported audio track (like DTS).
If some of your files fail to play you can get REFUND for 3 days after purchase.
0 - 9 - seek to 0% - 90% of a movie.
A, ALT or Yellow - change audio track.
S or Blue - enable subtitles and change subtitle tracks.
O - change optical output mode DolbyDigital/PCM/DTS
P - set Revue video output mode to 50Hz (PAL).
N - set Revue video output mode to 60HZ (NTSC).
+/- - change subtitle size.
, / . - change subtitle offset in msec.
K/M - move subtitle up/down over the screen.
Z - zoom/crop 4:3 content (Sony only).
E - enable/disable external audio track.
R/T - change external audio track offset in msec.
X or Red - switch aspect ratio mode (only for NSZ-GS7, Co-Star and LG TV).
Enter or Info - Show/hide infobar.
To play all media files in a folder longclick the first one and select "play this and next files" or press PLAY media key.
Start typing for quicksearch option.
Officially tested on these Google TV units:
- Logitech Revue
- Sony NSZ-GT1 (Blu-ray)
- Sony NSZ-GS7
- Vizio VAP430 (Co-Star)
- Hisense Pulse
- ASUS Qube
Also known to be compatible with:
- Netgear GTV100 (NeoTV Prime)
- Sony NSX-GT1 (Internet TV)
- LG 47G2/55G2 (3D TV)
Most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB.
- Plex makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other metadata.
- Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- Easily share your media with friends and family.
- Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing (Plex Pass)
- Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline (Plex Pass)
- Access a wide range of online channels such as TED, Revision3, and TWiT.
- Queue online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube and watch them later on any device.
With Plex, your media universe is constantly expanding. Getting up and running is easy, so start now!
★★★ NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.8.14 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content (such as video from the iTunes store), ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported. ★★★
* 2/26/2014: Chromecast support available via TWiT Cast: http://goo.gl/ojDqgr
TWiT Pro keeps you up-to-date with the latest happenings on Leo Laporte's TWiT.tv network!
* Watch or listen to the live audio/video feeds.
* Participate in the chat realm with the built-in IRC client.
* View the TWiT.tv live recording schedule.
* Stream prerecorded episodes in every available format.
* Download prerecorded episodes to watch/listen offline.
* All functionality is fully supported on Google TV.
Live video streaming requires Android 3.0 or higher. All other features are supported on Android 2.2 or higher.
This app is independently developed and not affiliated with the TWiT.tv network. TWiT is a registered trademark of TWiT LLC.
* PLEASE NOTE : I am no longer able to update this app and have the re-built successor "Absolute TWiT".
Watch TWiT live streams or previous shows ,alongside the awesome TWiT chatroom - 100% free, very limited permissions, no advertising, just a typical Nexus experience.
Join the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115423805890953141289
* Watch the TWiT.tv live stream, or a recorded show
* No chatroom configuration required, just enter a nickname and it's all automatic
* Change the color and size of the chatroom text
* Interact with the chatroom by sending messages
* Click URLs to view in the internal web browser (use this to interact with TWiTs straw poll feature or read users links). The browser shows the video and chatroom so you can still enjoy all the features while browsing the web!
* Choose streams from different providers, BitGravity/Flosoft/Ustream/Justin.tv in different bandwidth speeds
* Change where the chatroom text appears (overlay, right or bottom)
* Streams auto-switch if they are unreachable
* Displays the show playing if live, or the next live show with time
* Send message
* Receive private messages (Always displayed with a red background)
* Change nickname
* Respond to a VERSION command (Channel Ops may request version info)
* Quit and Join messages are suppressed
* ACTION messages shown (currently no support to enter an action)
* Show KICK messages
* #twitlive, #unfiltered and #offtopic chatrooms supported
* Video sometimes freezes - The live streams can be temperamental at best! Either wait for the stream to start again automatically, or press "restart video" if you suspect the video may need a kick start!
Feature requests, issues or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit bug reports on crashes and I'll jump straight onto them.
NEW- Push Notifications using Google's cloud to device messaging (C2DM). Get alerted just before your favorite shows come on air!
New- Android KitKat Support!
New- Donate button added to about screen!
• Support for tablets, landscape view, and Android 4.4.2
• Sleep Timer! - Set the timer and get some sleep!
• TWiT Play widget - Stream Twit.tv live audio straight from your home screen!
• Displays the live shows for the day
• Stops audio when headset is unplugged
• Pauses and resumes audio on phone calls
Enjoy and please stay tuned for more updates.
This application is built by fans and is not affiliated with TWiT.
Push notifications are considered to be beta
Please submit bugs and feature requests to the email below.
TWiT® and the TWiT Logo are registered trademarks of TWiT LLC
Red border is live stream and click to open stream url.
Green border is offline stream and click to refresh stream status.
Yellow border is unknown status if you select manual update and click to refresh stream status.
Get a notification when the live broadcast.
To add widget you need know stream id or stream url.
This widget only support justin.tv,twitch.tv .
ps.This is a widget(1x1), not an app. To use it, you must install it as a widget on your home screen.
ps2.JTV Launcher has been removed by Google but you can search on Amazon Appstore.or search JTV Game Channel.
ps3.this is unofficial application.
Watch the embedded channel in fullscreen.
Support chat room.
Login IRC Chatroom,You need a twitch.tv account and OAuth Password.
You need set up in the option first.
Support search/add favorite/recent channel.
Search function only find complete "channel ID".
When you click a twitchtv.com,twitch.tv link ,You can use this app to open.
Not be embedded channel not supported.
Private channel not supported.
Browse clip not supported.
Requires Adobe Flash Player if your Android OS are 2.x 3.x .
keyword:live game stream,twitch.tv,justin.tv,lol,dota2,sc2,league of legends,starcraft2,jtv launcher
You can also "Go Live" from your Android devices with Veetle. Create your own live video broadcasts and share your live video broadcasts with friends and family.
What can you do with Veetle?
* Watch live video from around the world
* Share live streaming video with others
* See popular video broadcasts from the Veetle community
* Broadcast live video of what's happening around you in an easy to use interface with one button broadcasting
* Quickly share your events with friends and family
More from developer
The Application supports live streaming via Twit's Bitgravity broadcasts as well as their UStream Feed configured via the options menu. Currently it doesn't support the Justin.Tv Feed.
Version 1.1 adds the ability to listen to the live audio stream and on demand audio podcasts as well as support for the kindle fire.
Please submit bugs and feature requests via the the email or website links below.
TWiT® and the TWiT Logo are registered trademarks of TWiT LLC
When was the last time you mailed a “thinking of you” card to a faraway family member, just to say hello?
What should you write to a grieving friend? How do you comfort a colleague in a time of need?
Every greeting card needs a personal, handwritten message to make it complete. Right Words provides a collection of Warm, thoughtful and at times funny messages for those occasions when you are at a loss for words. You can copy and paste, or use the share function to send the message via sms or the app of your choice. The messages cover 11 categories including
* Birthday Wishes
* Baby Wishes
* Saying Thanks
* Wedding Bells
* Thinking of You
* Get Well Soon
* Valentines Day
* Wise Quotes
This is an indispensable resource to help you convey your thoughts of joy, grief, sympathy, love, well wishes to friends and loved ones.
You can also save the image locally and/or share it via the share function to friends via email or your social media service of choice.
It's great to keep your desktop feeling fresh & alive!
Bing is a copyright owned by Microsoft. This app is not developed by nor endorsed by Microsoft.
* Daily background updates to the picture of the day.
* Don't want it automatic? Not a problem - you can change the image manually too!
* Save the images locally for use as wallpapers
* Share the images via social media, email, sms, etc.