If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
The search speed of Airpush Finder is very fast, only need couple seconds. And Airpush Finder can detect the newest Airpush/AdLocus apps.
It's very easy to using Airpush Finder, just open Airpush Finder, then you could see what apps that using the Airpush notification. If any apps found, you just tap it to remove the app.
If you find any apps with notification Ad. but Airpush Finder can not find them, please feel free and contact with me, thanks.
keywords: Airpush, AdLocus, Airpush detect, Airpush detector, Ad, notification, notification ad
# Important #
This app may find Facebook,ebay,twitter as 'Airpush ad publisher' because these app uses same mechanism as airpush to push notification on your device.
If you are looking for the app that uses AirPush or other push notifications, you can easily find the app and uninstall.
Besides push notifications, using this app is a great way to see what advertising agencies apps use, and what tools they have integrated.
Does the normal scan not detect the spam ads? Enable the notification monitor and you can easily see which program puts a notification in your notification area.
Another cool feature that we added is the live scanner. This scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories and displays a notification if they are found. This feature is reserved for users that have donated.
If you are getting shortcut spam on your homescreen, we've added a new icon ad monitor that should detect that too.
**To support us you can now easily donate through inapp billing.**
The current list of addons we detect: (note: addon definitions are updated from the server, so there may be more than on this list. Check the help function to see all the addons we can detect)
AirPush, Airpush Hidden (Suspected), Appenda, Beluga Boost, Custom PushAds (Appbucks), Custom PushAds (Bobgame), Custom PushAds (Feelingtouch), Custom PushAds (Letang), Custom PushAds (Nulldroid), LeadBolt, Moolah Media, Senddroid, TapIt
AdFonic, Adinch, AdKnowledge, Adlantis, AdMaker, Admarvel, AdMob, Admoda, AdSense, Aduru, AdWhirl, AirAd, Amobee, Appbrain, Burstly, BuzzCity, Cauly, Chartboost, Daum, Domob, Everbadge, GreyStripe, Huntmads, InMobi, Inneractive, JumpTap, Komli, Madhouse, Madvertise, MDotM, Medialets, Mediba, Millenial, MobClix, MobFox, MOcean, MoPub, Nexage, OneRiot, Papaya Offers, Pontiflex, Quattro, RevMob, Sellaring, Smaato, StartApp, Tapjoy, Vdopia, VSERV, Youmi, Zest
Apsalar, Claritics, Flurry, Google Analytics, InApp, Localytics, Medialets, MixPanel
aChartEngine, ACRA, ActiveAndroid, AndEngine, Android NDK, Angle, Basic4Android, BugSense, Corona, Crittercism, Dropbox, Facebook, FMOD, Fortumo, Getjar, Immersion Motiv, jMonkeyEngine, libgdx, Marmalade, MonoDroid, NullWire, OpenStreetMap, PayPal, PhoneGap, PowerVR Shell, RoboGuice, RobotMedia Android Billing, Ruboto, Titanium, Twitter4j, Unity3d, Urban Airship, Xtify, Zong
Beintoo, HeyZap, OpenFeint, Papaya Social, ScoreLoop, ScoreNinja, Skiller, Swarm
Airpush Icon, LeadBolt Icon, SendDroid Icon, StartApp Icon
Amazon Licensing, Google Licensing Service, SlideMe SlideLock
*** Known issues ***
Samsung Galaxy 3 keeps talking to me when on my home screens saying folder is open or similar.
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Light Flow and others.
Try to fix it:
Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
More issue details here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
We can't guarantee that our results are 100% correct. Sometimes addons, like pushnotifications, are integrated in larger sdk's, and the developer doesn't need to use them, although we detect them. We strive to be conservative about marking apps as suspected, but errors can occur.
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications (Airpush, Leadbolt) and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (ads and non-ads, Airpush, Startapp, Leadbolt), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, MobClix, Tapjoy, AdWhirl, Greystripe, InMobi, Airpush, Startapp, Leadbolt, Pontiflex, MobFox, Komli Mobile, MoPub, MdotM, inneractive, Adlantis, Smaato, Daum, AppLift, Mediba, Cauly, YouMi, AdMarvel, madvertise, Sellaring, and more.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, Twitter4j, OpenFeint, HeyZap, ScoreLoop, jTwitter, Papaya, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, Google Gson, Google Licensing Service, ViewPager indicator, ACRA, Phonegap, libgdx, Unity, Amazon AWS, Paypal and more.
Detect apps that have push ads.
This is not an ad blocker / adaway / adblock but can still help you make your phone annoying ads free by suggesting which apps to uninstall.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector scans your Android phone or tablet for the presence of ad networks on your device. With Lookout Ad Network Detector, you’ll be able to understand ad networks' capabilities and see what private information they’re accessing.
✰ “The best app to scan for adware on Android.”
✰ “Informative and the link to opt out of targeted advertising is helpful.”
✰ “Everything that Lookout does is awesome!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Smartphone usage has skyrocketed, and some advertisers have begun to experiment with aggressive, new techniques to display ads on mobile devices. This includes pushing ads to the standard Android notification bar, dropping generically designed icons on the mobile desktop, and modifying browser settings like bookmarks or the default homepage.
Because each of these techniques can display an advertisement outside the context of a specific application, it's very difficult for users to know exactly which app is responsible for any given ad. Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector provides a method for users to determine which ad network and application are the sources for such ads.
It's also common for ad networks to collect information that identifies a specific device or user for use in targeted marketing campaigns. Much like for browser-based ads, this practice allows users to see more personalized or relevant ads. Despite permissions-based information access, it is often difficult for the users to understand what aspects of their information are collected by ad networks.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector gives you insight into what types of ads can be displayed, and what information is gathered by the ad networks. With easy access to this information, you'll be able to decide whether you want to keep the app that has certain ad networks on your phone. We've designed Ad Network Scanner & Detector to make the practices supporting mobile advertising more transparent to the average user.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector detects many but not all ad networks. Alphabetical List of Ad Networks Detected:
AdFonic / AdKnowledge / Admia / AdMob / Aduru / AdWhirl / AirAd / AirPush / Appenda / Burstly / BuzzCity / Casee / Cauly / Everbadge / GreyStripe / InMobi / IZP / JumpTap / LeadBolt / LogiaAd / Letang / MDotM / Medialets / Millennial / MobClix / MobFox / MOcean / Moolah Media / MoPub / Pontiflex / Smaato / StartApp / Tapit! / TapJoy / Vdopia / Vserv / Youmi / ZestAdz
❐ About Lookout Labs
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is currently only available in English; and is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware,back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Ussd blocker will block the annoying USSD balance update popups that come up on your phone, each time you make a call or change data connectivity. This app is like a silent inbox for all your USSD popup messages.
Two main reasons to use this app:
- No usage popups especially when you don't have the time to read them, e.g after ending a call or unlocking your phone.
- USSD messages are lost once you dismiss them. So, if you are on a prepaid connection and want to know when and how you lost your balance, you can get it from your history of usage update messages in this app.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Ussd Blocker Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you may not need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them. But for quickly detect & uninstalled all suspicious apps in one place, this app is still useful.
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
+ More than 40 notification push ads networks are detected.
+ Add recommendation to turn off Notification in App Setting for popular app, which contain self-notification.
+ Easily uninstall suspicious app by touching it
+ Automatically notification ads networks to Blacklist(Not required to upgrade application)
* Please connect to Internet when using app to get lastest STATUS BAR NOTIFICATION ADS NETWORKS
* We are working hard to research as many status bar notification ads networks as possible. We believe that, currently this is one of BEST APPS interms of DETECTING STATUS BAR NOTIFICATION ADS. Please support us with Rating. Thanks.
* Please do not blame for ANTI-PUSH NOTIFICATION ADS because it not detect notification ads(airpush) for your phone. We may not cover all the notification push networks because of unknown status bar notification networks, new status bar notification networks, networks that we are not know by now. We are continue researching those push notification networks, and providing update regularly, so you may consider not uninstall it if it not completedly detect status bar notification ads networks in your phone.
We appreciate that you send us an email to list all apps in your phone if Anti-Push Notification Ads can not resolve your problem, so we can research your app list, detect specious apps and provide value to huge number of users. Please connect with us via Google Plus or Facebook to get notify when new notification networks were detected.
* Conditions of Use: We (CHF.VN) and our service (ANTI-PUSH NOTIFICATION ADS) does not directly prevent, remove, uninstall any suspicious apps which contain Notification Push Ads. We only detected these apps base on our black-list which we has been carefully researched and give you the list of these suspicious apps. You(Users) is the only person who directly decide which kind of actions to take in account, including but not limited: uninstall, prevent by using third-party app...We are not guarantee for any loss, damage by your actions on such suspicious apps.
* Since 2013-12-06, app has 1 small banner ads from Google Admob. So 2 more permission: ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE were added to display ads banner properly. Thanks for your consent.
Currently, Some detected frameworks include(Total more than 40 notification push ads networks were detected):
- Moolah Media
And more...Current black-list contains more than 40 status bar notification ads networks. And more notification push ads networks, which will be detected and added automatically to the blacklist.
# Personal facebook for friends: https://www.facebook.com/nguyenvanhung010291
#Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/chfservices
App Keywords: anti-notification ads, Airpush,LeadBolt, anti-notification push,status bar notification
@Credit Dan Bjorge for based implimentation
@Credit CHF.VN for new notification's detector mechanism, new notification ads networks list.
>> Awards from MIT TECHNOLOGY REVIEW & many others
>> Over a MILLION android users
>> 4.6 star rating. Yes, you’ll also love this app!
>> FIRST & ORIGINAL spam blocker app on android
* * * Beware & Stay safe from copycat apps with similar title * * *
☆ Unique inbuilt intelligence in the app to AUTOMATICALLY block spam & harmful SMS and not to block important messages. This SMS spam blocker is Super-Smart!
☆ Call blocker & MMS blocker included
☆ Block SMS based on number/phrase, content word or even by Series
☆ See blocked SMS in ‘Logs’ with option to move to Inbox
☆ Export 'Logs' in Notepad format
☆ Fully customizable. Create your blocking/allowing preferences as you want
☆ Seamless Integration with phonebook, SMS inbox
☆ Most superior performance
This is a FREE version. Premium version features-
[✔] Unique feature- Block my Ex (Get rid of your @$$h&^ bothersome Ex)
[✔] Customizable Auto response to blocked SMS
[✔] Block all unknown numbers option
[✔] Backup/restore data from/in the app
[✔] Password protection for the app
[✔] Option to delete accumulated blocked SMS (Logs) automatically
[✔] Option to delete Logs in one click
[✔] No limit on number of Block/Allow list entries
[✔] Option to set tone for Suspicious SMS pop up
[✔] Ads free
[✔] Priority support and service
This Award Winning spam blocker- MMS blocker-Call blocker is a must if you want to get complete rid of unwanted & harmful text messages, multi media messages & calls. Enjoy the clutter-free inbox & peace of mind as well!
***** Before you rate the app with 1/2/3 stars PLEASE NOTE:
1. If you are facing any issue, please write to us on ‘email@example.com’. We respond within 1-2 business days.
2. If you are using other SMS related app (like Go SMS), make sure that this app is installed/updated first.
3. The sender of the SMS will receive the SMS delivery report as usual. (smsBlocker filters SMS IN the phone and not at mobile operator level).
4. If you have enabled voice mail on your phone, smsBlocker 'might' block certain voice mails. We are working on to find the solution. Please bear with us.
Reference: mobile security, sms blocker, MMS blocker, call blocker, SMS spam blocker, black list, anti sms spam, call filter, spam blocker text blocker, sms manager, blacklist, spam killer, sms guard, sms filter,
It's your device. Take back control with Norton Spot.
• Scan and identify apps that display intrusive ads on your device
• Remove app spam and aggressive advertising networks
• Catch ad networks attempting to hide from ad detectors (ad module obfuscation)
• Sort apps by potential annoyance levels
• Identify which apps are collecting your personal information without permission
• Uninstall apps that don't respect your privacy
WHAT IS MOBILE ADWARE (MADWARE)?
Madware, the term that’s been adopted for the Mobile Adware category, refers to ad networks that subject users to over-aggressive advertising on their mobile devices.
Due to the open nature of the Android ecosystem, spammy apps are on the rise. Without a madware blocker installed on your device, they can override your personal settings, collect your personal information, and slow down your phone. Your mobile device is a computer, and can be vulnerable in the same manner as a desktop.
Some examples of madware behaviors:
• Collects your device’s phone number
• Collects location information
• Displays ads on your notification bar
• Adds icons or shortcuts to device screen
• Modifies your web browser bookmarks
• Replaces your dial tone with an audio ad
• Sends you ads through text messages
• Changes your web browser homepage
• Deliberately hides from ad detectors (advertising module obfuscation)
A trustworthy app will generally adhere to the following guidelines:
• The user experience is consistent with in-app advertising. Unfortunately, some apps aggressively bombard users with ads and alerts that can be potentially annoying.
• There is clear separation between content and advertising. Some app developers have been known to disguise alerts, shortcuts, bookmarks, and icons as default settings without the user's consent.
• Freedom to navigate the app without walls. Forcing the user to click on ads or submit personal information in order to fully use the app provides a poor user experience.
• A private web browsing experience. In-app ads should not interfere with third party ads and websites.
• An honest product description. Deceptive app developers have provided inaccurate statements and claims to increase downloads.
Only install an app if you trust the app's developer. This includes current app versions and updates. Use a madware killer or stopper to help you evaluate an app's trustworthiness.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Mobile Security Protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security Lite: http://NortonApps.com/security
For more information: http://www.symantec.com/about/profile/privacypolicy/
Protect your smartphone from ad or junk notification harassment
To help user to filter dubious app which has notification advertising.
Detect your phone if there are suspicious advertisements notification app
You could choose dubious advertising send app to remove it in our app list
Notification Advertising checking
It's free, to keep user to avoid getting a notification advertising
IMPORTANT - You MUST restart your phone after installing or updating the app. Also, please launch and configure the app to start blocking messages.
This is a free app and has no ads.
This app selectively blocks balance update messages that carriers send after each call, typically on prepaid plans. These balance update messages show as annoying popups after end of each call.
Technically, these balance update messages are USSD messages, and cannot be filtered by SMS blockers. Hence, this app specializes in blocking USSD messages.
You may choose to block messages that contain a specific string (substring match), or a list of keywords (comma separated keyword list), or advanced users can specify regular expressions that when matched trigger blocking.
You can also choose to show the balance update message once per day (or week/month). This will cause the first balance update message to show up, and all other messages will be blocked for the rest of the day.
Last 25 messages are saved in the message log, along with indication if the message was blocked or allowed.
Credit to commandus.com blog for USSD handling tip!
If you encounter an issue, please make sure you have restarted the phone after installation. Please email me if that does not resolve the issue.
Technical users - this app actually doesn't need READ_PHONE_STATE permission. I've added it so that Android doesn't auto update this app from 1.0 to 1.2, as that requires a restart.
This is the App for you.
PLEASE DON"T INSTALL THIS APP WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING HOW THIS APP WORKS. READ TILL END.
NoRoot Ad-Remover blocks Ads from Android Games. without Root permission!!
If you are an online gamer or wants to block Ads from app that need to be connected with internet all time. Then this is NOT the app for you.
Block Ads from:
★ Angry Birds collections
★ Where's my water
★ Cut the rope
★ Temple Run
★ Fruit Ninja
★ Paper Toss, and other 100000+ games in Android.
Ad-Vanish is Advanced version of NoRoot Ad-Remover, So If you bought Ad-Vanish already No need to buy this.
ADVICE: TRY LITE VERSION BEFORE BUYING PLEASE.
IMPORTANT NOTICE, READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
Most of the Android games doesn't need a network connection to work in your device. Understanding this, opens a new way to block Ads intelligently. NoRoot Ad-Remover toggles network connection to block Ads.
Here is how NoRoot Ad-Remover works:
First you need to create Ad-block list. i.e. select all the games that you wish to be Ad-Blocked.
Then after creating the list, start NoRoot Ad-Remover.
Now when ever you open any of the games that are in the Ad-block list, the network connection will be turned off automatically. Thus Ads cannot be displayed in the game, and you can play the game without hassle. Now when you minimize or stop the game, the network state will be automatically set back to it's initial state. Thus you can play games without Ads, And all you need to do is : Create Ad-block list and start NoRoot Ad-Remover.
To ensure customer satisfaction, If this App crashes. Please send us the crash report with your mail Id for full refund.(Fix is also guaranteed in 3 days)
★★ Makes use of intelligent internet-toggling technique for blocking Ads. i.e turns OFF and ON the network connection to block Ads.
Tired of ads getting in the way of the games you play?
Here's the simple solution!
Games bring you ads from the internet using your data
So just turn off the data and you don't get ads or lose valuable data.
This app does it all for you!
1.Game starts data off
2.Play your favorite game ad free
3.Game ends data back on
Don't worry while you're gaming you can still receive texts and calls
You can't receive emails
In app purchases won't work
Can't post high scores
Just turn the app off to post high scores or make in app purchases
Temple Run 2
Hill Climb Racers
Angry Birds (all of them)
One Tap Hero
Yes, the selection is limited, some games are simply impossible to support for a number of reasons.
This started as a little project for myself because I hated the ads on my favorite games. I decided to share it here for free in the hopes that it will help you out also!
Want a game supported? Just email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
You don't even have to say anything just email me a game name
If it's a good time I can have the app updated by the end of the day
Any other feedback? Please I want to hear it: email@example.com
Mechanics were made using Tasker https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm