*** FREE for every users!
*** Unlimited bandwidth VPN
*** Super easy setup: Install, Click and Connect!
*** Fast servers all over the world
Unblock your favorite restricted websites with the official VPN Unlimited(Free Now!) client for Android. Keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking as well. The only VPN for Android with FREE for any users at unlimited bandwidth!!!
WHAT IS A VPN AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
VPN is an encrypted tunnel between your Android device or computer and a server. Using a VPN gives your device a new IP address and hides your real IP, to make you anonymous to all websites and web apps. Thus, having a VPN allows you to surf the web safely.
BENEFITS OF USING A VPN ACCOUNT
- Unblock geographically restricted websites or VOIP application like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype, etc.
- It keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking cookies. No more being tracked by websites you have no idea about.
- Get access to your favorite sites while travelling in China or Middle East countries.
- Enjoy the best of online entertainment while surfing the web secure and anonymous.
- Top server speed & reliability
From today,forget all PPTP,L2TP,Sock and so on boring thing! Just one Click and enjoy!
# FEATURES AND LIMITATIONS #
* Uses the VpnService API featured by Android 4+. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices!
* Uses the IKEv2 key exchange protocol (IKEv1 is currently not supported)
* Full support for changed connectivity and mobility through MOBIKE (or reauthentication)
* Supports username/password EAP authentication (namely EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-MD5 and EAP-GTC) as well as RSA private key/certificate authentication to authenticate users
* Combined RSA and EAP authentication is supported by using two authentication rounds as defined in RFC 4739
* Kombinierte Authentisierung mit RSA und EAP wird über zwei Authentisierungsrunden nach RFC 4739 unterstützt
* VPN gateway certificates are verified against the CA certificates installed on the system (or installed by the user)
* The IPsec implementation currently supports the AES-CBC, AES-GCM and SHA1/SHA2 algorithms
* Passwords are currently stored as cleartext in the database (only if stored with a profile)
# EXAMPLE GATEWAY CONFIGURATION #
This client can be used with the following gateway configuration that is also compatible with the Windows 7 Agile VPN client:
But please note that the host name configured with a VPN profile in the app *must be* contained in the gateway certificate as subjectAltName.
# FEEDBACK #
Please post bug reports and feature requests on our wiki: http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/issues
If you do so, please include information about your device (manufacturer, model, OS version etc.).
The log file written by the key exchange daemon can be sent directly from within the application.
Unlimited Time,Unlimited Bandwidth and the best thing--->Free!
Android4+don't need root!facebook£¬twitter,youtube,google+,gmail,google map work in any places!
As a business grows, it might expand to multiple shops or offices across the country and around the world. To keep things running efficiently, the people working in those locations need a fast, secure and reliable way to share information across computer networks. In addition, traveling employees like salespeople need an equally secure and reliable way to connect to their business's computer network from remote locations.
One popular technology to accomplish these goals is a VPN (virtual private network). VPN One Click(Free) can provide a private network that uses a public network (usually the Internet) to connect remote sites or users together. The VPN uses "virtual" connections routed through the Internet from the business's private network to the remote site or employee. By using a VPN, businesses ensure security -- anyone intercepting the encrypted data can't read it.
VPN One Click(Free) was not the first technology to make remote connections,but we are trying our best! Several years ago, the most common way to connect computers between multiple offices was by using a leased line. Leased lines, such as ISDN (integrated services digital network, 128 Kbps), are private network connections that a telecommunications company could lease to its customers. Leased lines provided a company with a way to expand its private network beyond its immediate geographic area. These connections form a single wide-area network (WAN) for the business. Though leased lines are reliable and secure, the leases are expensive, with costs rising as the distance between offices increases.
Today, the Internet is more accessible than ever before, and Internet service providers (ISPs) continue to develop faster and more reliable services at lower costs than leased lines. To take advantage of this, most businesses have replaced leased lines with new technologies that use Internet connections without sacrificing performance and security. Businesses started by establishing intranets, which are private internal networks designed for use only by company employees. Intranets enabled distant colleagues to work together through technologies such as desktop sharing. By adding VPN One Click(Free), a business can extend all its intranet's resources to employees working from remote offices or their homes.
**After your 10 day trial period expires you will continue to have basic free VPN service without bandwidth savings or anti-malware.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
Private Tunnel uses the official 4.0+ VPN API, so it does not require a rooted device.
SECURITY: Secure your data to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
PRIVACY: Protect your privacy from criminals accessing your information
PROTECTION: Protect against malware and malicious attacks
ACCESSIBILITY: Access any web content no matter where you live
This is the Android VPN client for the Private Tunnel service. For connecting to non-Private Tunnel OpenVPN servers, please use OpenVPN Connect: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.openvpn.openvpn
* Surf from any WIFI connection securely, privately and anonymously.
* Stop snoopers from gaining access to your passwords, searches and sensitive network data by using VPN encryption technology
* Always have access to your favorite web sites and apps from anywhere on the planet. Unblock sites like CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, Netflix and the BBC when traveling in other countries. Perfect for business trips and service men and women who want to stay connected and informed.
* Use VOIP services like Skype and Viber securely without interruption on an unmetered, unlimited, high speed connection.
* Easily switch between more than 110 servers in over 47 countries. The app shows you which servers are fastest for you, no matter where you connect from.
* Auto-reconnect when device wakes from sleep or when moving between WIFI connections, keeping you safe and secure on the go.
Benefits of IPVanish:
* Consistently rated and tested as the fastest VPN service on the planet with connections that easily handle high bandwidth tasks like streaming video and audio
* Servers in 47 countries (and growing)
* 110+ servers to choose from
* Ability to connect multiple devices with a single account
* 24/7 support
* The best value VPN company with the highest number of features for the lowest cost
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Optimized for Android 4.x, compatible with 2.x
* Unlimited free trial
* Integrated In-app Payment in full version
* Buy once and use on all your Android devices, support 2 devices online at the same time.
* This is free trial version. You can follow the guide in-app to download full version.
* We can not guarantee it works for all models under all network condition. Please test it by yourself and decide use it or not. A known issue is can't work on tablet with Android 3.x.
GFW, over the wall, vpn, privacy, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
*Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
*Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
*Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* 1 GB of data for free or upgrade to our powered-up plans to stay protected 24/7
* Total peace of mind and an uncensored experience.
* VPN Servers in US, Sweden, Brazil, Hong Kong and Turkey. All servers available to free users.
* Unlock the internet and view content from around the world
* 128-bit AES encryption with no logging
(Please submit any technical or support issues to email@example.com instead of the developer email.)
NCP Secure VPN Client for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper NetScreen/ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Support of Widgets
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode)
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
The following features are only available in the Premium version:
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- IKEv2 support
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- Various stability improvements
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement:
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
TOPCALL has been designed with advanced compression technology which allows for premium quality of voice for all calls at the best-in-market rates. Customers are also able to make LOCAL CALLS in Bahrain, at a very attractive rate of 14Fils/minute only !
USE THIS VERSION IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO USE WHEN TRAVELLING OUTSIDE BAHRAIN
* Premium Quality Routes for All Calls
* Best-In-Market Rates Always
* ATTRACTIVE RATE OF 14Fils/minute to Bahrain
* Real Talk-Time per Minute - NO TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY !
* Set your mobile number as outgoing Caller ID (sign up online or call our helpdesk 114 from dialer)
* Dialer shows the rates and talk time available for destination
* Use WiFI or 3G data connectivity to make calls
* G729 Codec Preferred
* RECOMMENDED IF BEING USED WHILE TRAVELLING OUTSIDE BAHRAIN TO SIP BLOCKED REGIONS (VPN ENABLED)
For support please contact our call center on 8040 8770 or dial 114 from the dialer.
To use the VPN service application needs ROOT.
* posibility to add multiple widgets for vpn server quick connect in Pro version
* you can backup and restore vpn servers configuration.
* support reconnect on disconnect, manual dns, automatic dns, get dns from vpn server, dns search domains.
* possibility to send logs to developer via email
* added WakeLock option to keep device awake
* added WifiLock option to keep wifi connection alive
* added support for Tasker using "Send Intent" on service
com.did.vpnroot.CheckRun using two parameters :
* added possibility to select authentication methods :
PAP, CHAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2, EAP
* added support for IPv6 (PPPD must be built with IPv6 enabled)
* changed the default route push on device that use policy routing for default route
* possibility to select the number of vpn servers, no limit to 5 anymore (only for Pro)
* dynamic widget
* possibility to autostart at boot (only for Pro)
* auto connect/disconnect on a specific WiFi (only for Pro)