1. Does not automatically enter all incoming shipments tracking to your address(s) like UPS & USPS apps. Most are added, but had to add 5 tracking numbers from incoming out of country shipments. 2. No option to specify default delivery to a specific part of property, have to manually select for each package. 3. Vacation hold does not apply automatically to all packages, only the ones coming via specific FedEx service. (eg. Request vacation hold on a Ground package does not apply to Express or International packages automatically, have to select each service separately.) Would prefer option on vacation hold request to hold ALL packages shipped through FedEx, regardless the subservice type. Great updates so far, look forward to future improvements!
This app is so buggy & extremely frustrating to use. I tried to create a profile for over half an hour until it would finally let me submit. I also cannot sign for my package, or submit a more than one sentence delivery note. I would not recommend using it unless you absolutely have to. I have a Pixel so I know it isn't the phone.
Just a tracking app. "Make label" just a link to clunky "lite" mobile site, no way to add reference field to know WHAT you sent. "Exceptions" list doesn't include packages that disappear, fall off truck, go beyond reasonable delivery date, just weather delays. kinda useless "exceptions". No dispute button for overnight packages that took 2 or 3 days to deliver. No pending view. No to do list. Invasive permissions.
App is buggy as hell, and doesn't give clear error handling. Subsequently expecting people to remember drivers license numbers from 4 years ago as a mandatory security check is unnecessary overkill. I simply was trying to schedule a date to sign for a package
Why tracking shipment information prosess is so slow? I input fedex tracking number on this app it says the number invalid. Then i tried other tracking apps and it works. I already complaint to my supplier , he said he already deliverd then he sent me other tracking agent. Shame on this app.
It's a really good app. One suggestion though, when a package is 'Out for Delivery', specify that it is 'Out for Delivery Today', not 'On Vehicle for Delivery'. I've had packages say 'On Vehicle for Delivery', but it was delivered the next business day. It's frustrating waiting all day and doesn't come til the next business day.
We appreciate your feedback and yes, we are listening. Enjoy our latest release where we have implemented the following improvements and enhancements:
• Improved the application launch speed
• Enhanced the navigation experience
• Optimized the locale languages for all supported countries
• Fixed general bugs, including:
- the FedEx® Delivery Manager signup when locale is set to fr-CA
- notifications not saving
- logging out user when upgrading
Offering a fast-and-simple way to perform your most frequent freight tasks.
Best package tracker for UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, DHL Express, OnTrac, TNT & more
Get addresses in 18 countries to shop online, and we deliver to your doorstep.