Then look no further than the Irish Independent ePaper Edition. The ePaper contains all Irish news sections- including Sports, Entertainment, Health, Lifestyle, Travel and more, presented as full- content digital replicas, in their original layout.
Use this App to access your existing Irish Independent ePaper account. Then you can download any edition wherever you are.
Flip pages, pan and zoom in to view any page, article or photo in stunning clarity.
The Independent Android app presents our latest content in a clear and informative layout, making it simple to navigate, read and share the latest stories, whether or not you are connected to the internet.
The following features are all in the FREE area of the app:
● Latest news, comment, features and sport: Updated throughout the day to ensure you can easily follow breaking stories
● Videos: Our new video gallery provides clips of the latest news and viral videos
● Puzzles: Tackle your favourite crosswords, sudokus and codewords directly in the app
● Weather: Up-to-date forecasts for the whole of the UK
● Social: Share your favourite stories with your social network
In the premium area of the app:
● E-editions: For a small subscription fee (below), read the pages of the latest edition of the newspaper, plus a 30-day archive, including every supplement, exactly as they were printed.
One-month subscription at ￡13
One-year subscription at ￡150
Subscription payments will be charged to your Google Play account. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings, allowing them to be turned off.
This free app offers all the latest national and international headlines, top stories, live news bulletins, latest sport results, entertainment updates, audio, video, weather & more.
Personalise your news feeds, browse offline and save stories to read later.
RTÉ News Now app supports Android from 2.3 (Gingerbread) and above
Specially crafted for tablets and phones, this app brings you breaking news and full access to the Guardian's award-winning content. Tailor your home screen with the sections that matter most to you, follow your favourite writers and stories for personal alerts, keep reading when you’re offline, and save content for as long as you like.
⚫ Stay up to date with live news and sport
⚫ Enjoy the full range of Guardian content, beautifully designed for Android tablets and phones
⚫ Read offline
⚫ Make it yours by choosing the sections and topics that appear on your home screen
⚫ Stay informed with breaking news alerts
⚫ Follow your favourite stories, series, writers and football teams for personal notifications
⚫ Browse award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries - with stunning high-resolution images
⚫ Save any content you want to keep
⚫ Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
⚫ Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
⚫ Upgrade to the premium tier for our crosswords, specially curated content, extracts from Guardian Books, and an advert-free experience
Please note: this app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier - £2.49 or local equivalent - your payment can be taken immediately and is processed by Google Play.
Location: users can choose to include their location when contributing to our stories via GuardianWitness. As such, we request the ‘Precise location’ app permission. Including this is optional when contributing.
⚫ Terms and conditions: http://www.theguardian.com/help/terms-of-service
What they say about us?
* "Best Addition to Irish Media 2010" - Ian Dempsey, Today FM
* "Flawless Coverage" - Ryan Tubridy
* "The Future" - Mike Butcher, TechCrunch Europe
We've also won a lot of awards:
- "Rising Star" - Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2014
- "Best News Website" - Eircom Spiders 2011
- "Best Digital Editor - Susan Daly" - Eircom Spiders 2011
- "Overall Grand Prix Winner" - Eircom Spiders 2011
- "Best Online Only Publication" - Irish Web Awards 2011
- "Best Overall Website in Ireland" - Irish Web Awards 2011
- "Best Media/Publishing App" - The Appys 2011
- Breaking news and opinion from Ireland and around the web
- Offline reading
- Submit photos and video directly to our journalists from your phone
- View slideshows with high-res photography
- Make your voice heard by voting in our polls
- Watch embedded videos from youtube and videos submitted by our users
- Tweet articles directly from the app
- Share articles with your friends on facebook
- Email articles to friends
- Comment on the stories with your facebook or twitter account
- Search by article tag
- Ability to switch to our sister publications: TheScore, BusinessETC and TheDailyEdge
- Open any Journal links on twitter, facebook or email within the app
- Add widgets to your homescreen to get the latest news at a glance
Follow us at twitter.com/thejournal_ie or www.facebook.com/thejournal.ie to get the latest news
Please note: If the app is moved to the SD card, you will not be able to add widgets to the homescreen. If you already have the app installed on the SD card, simply move it across onto the phone and it should appear in the list of available widgets. A phone restart after moving the app may be required in some cases.
i is your essential daily briefing from The Independent. Your brand new, easy-to-use app includes:
- The News Matrix: All the stories you need to know, at a quick glance
- IQ: Be in the know with all the latest in arts, music and fashion
- Enjoy weekend supplements from The Independent and the Evening Standard, including Traveller, Radar and ES Mag
- Puzzles: Tackle your favourite crosswords, sudokus and codewords directly in the app
- Weather-i: Today’s weather plus your five-day outlook
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase a subscription including a free trial.
Subscriptions start from the latest issue. A subscription is required to download an issue, however you can view a preview of the issues before subscribing.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: £5.99
12 months: £59.99
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to an i Newspaper account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing i Newspaper users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
• An up to the minute summary of news across various subjects
• Stories enhanced with multimedia elements
* A selection of unique news and views from Irish Examiner writers
• Easy sharing features
The app brings you breaking news from Ireland and around the world, with comprehensive coverage of the latest in business and sport.
Enjoy Irish Times quality coverage in a range of new sections, including opinion, culture and life and style.
Experience our multimedia content via video, podcasts and award-winning Irish Times photography. Use our tools, to share, save and comment on articles.
* Breaking news and headlines from Ireland and across the world
* Get live updates about popular news stories and current affairs wherever you are
* Featured categories include Irish news, up to the minute Sports News, World news, Politicial Updates, Business News and Entertainment and Showbiz news, including soaps for RTE and other channels.
* Left side navigation, similar to other apps
* Navigation options from story to story (next and back function) plus font resizing options
* Share articles with your friends and followers on your social media websites via Twitter or Facebook or you can email an article to a friend
* View articles that are trending or most read to stay tuned into topical stories
* This app is completely free of charge
* Application works offline with stored content
Follow us on Twitter @breakingnewsie or like us on www.facebook.com/breakingnewsire to get the latest breaking news.
We would love to hear your feedback or suggestions directly to email@example.com.
Get your daily horoscope and advice from our agony aunts in our lifestyle section. And whether you are a fan of X Factor or EastEnders, you can follow your favourite show in the TV section. Slane Castle's Lord Henry Mountcharles keeps you up to date, with Kenny Dalglish, Barry McGuigan, Pat Flanagan and Bernard Flynn among our other star writers.
The Irish Mirror app combines the latest cutting edge technology with the wow factor of creative writing skills from the world’s best news writers and columnists.
The latest celebrity videos and interviews, live blogs from the hottest events, amazing image galleries, videos and personalised content all at a touch of a button. Now that is wow!
The 'My Mirror' homepage is a fantastic addition which allows you to customise the content the way YOU want to see it, when YOU want to see it. So whether you're interested in the latest computer games, film reviews or weird stories, your favourite sections of the Irish Daily Mirror, Irish Sunday Mirror and irishmirror.ie will be at your fingertips.
Share and post your favourite articles to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Email.
- Free to download from Monday to Friday
- Offline reading for all articles
- 24/7 breaking news stories
- Image galleries
- Live Blogging on all major sporting and television events such as X-Factor, The Voice, Olympics and the World Cup
- Mirror Football News, Transfers and Live Scores
- 3am Celebs and Entertainment
*** Got comments on the app? Want to suggest new features? Good or bad, we always want feedback so we can make the app better.
E-mail us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Mirror on Facebook and let us know what you think - http://www.facebook.com/irishdailymirror
You can also follow Mirror on http://twitter.com/irishmirror ***
Why buy newspapers or be stuck on your couch watching live TV or radio when you can get all the news on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.
App contains notification for latest news. We provide latest news on notification with the URLs. So the user can have access to the latest news by going to view details, they can bookmark those pages, too, so they can refer them later.
User can personalize the list by selecting favorite newspapers and adding to their personal My List. Also while referring articles from the newspaper, they can bookmark particular article to refer them later again. So All IRISH Newspapers not only helps you to read IRISH Newspapers at single click only but helps you to refer them later at your convenience.
Below mentioned are the features of the application.
***All Leading Newspapers & News Agencies with latest news
***Notifications on Latest News
***Personalized My List
***Personalized Bookmarks List
Keywords : Latest News, Breaking News.
Made to fit the fast-pace of the 21st century, it is the best ‘paperless’ paper available, providing an exact digital reproduction of the newspaper to flip with an exciting array of additional features, such as video reports, expandable articles, interactive advertisements and pop-up crosswords that you can type in the answers.
Exclusive extra content:
- Enjoy high resolution picture galleries of additional photographs you won’t find in the paper, with full Retina Display optimisation
- Video reports of news stories, film trailers and sneak peaks at the latest video games
- Interactive crosswords that pop-up to be filled in, and an ‘inspect’ button that tells you what you got right and wrong
- Direct web links to Mirror special offers, advertiser deals and additional info on horoscopes, the weather and other useful services
Award winning coverage
- All this is combined with the Mirror’s award-winning news, sport and showbusiness coverage and our stable of star columnists, including Coleen Nolan, Top Gear’s Richard Hammond, Robbie Savage and many more.
- The e-edition also comes with all the Mirror’s great sections, magazines and supplements, including Your Life, The Beat, Mirror Football and additional special supplements.
Our app is free to download. Weekday issues are completely free. For weekend issues, all new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is €7.99/month.
You are able to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
We’d like your feedback as we enhance this edition, so let us know what you think on email@example.com
Newspapers available: Independent, Telegraph, The Irish Times, RTÉ, Irish Examiner, Goal, Irish Mirror, Breaking News, Google News, BBC, Daily Mail, The Guardian, Sky News, Sky Sports, The Journal, Irish Central, Connacht Tribune, Donegal Daily...
* Remove or sort news sources
* Edit default news sources
* Subscribe more news sources via RSS
* Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
* Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
Read the online Irish Independent's articles with this easy to use app!
- You can set the sections you'd like to read in the Settings.
- Sections are colour-coded for easy navigation.
- Click on the Irish Independent sections header to see the first five article in that section - or click on the header to see all articles in that section.
- Click on the title of an article to read it in full.
- You can read your sections offline too.
- Share the articles via email, Facebook, Google+ etc.
Application is in beta version - if you'd like to add new functionality, or you'd like me to change something in it, please leave a comment!
Disclaimer: I don't have any connection to the Irish Independent; this app is not official.
Thanks a million for Gabor Tuba's (http://rnstp.com/) help!
Keywords: irish, independent, rss, article, read, reader
News Headlines updated Instantly
City News from across Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Galway, Dundalk...)
Regional News from all the Counties (Wexford, Dublin, Cork, Galway ...)
Direct feeds from some of the top Irish news sources:
The Evening Herald