- Find and fix stuck pixels.
- Find and fix dead pixels.
- Repair the AMOLED burn-in effect.
- Find and fix LCD mura effect.
- AMOLED Ready.
- Unlimited blinking time.
- Totally free, without PRO Version.
The application will attempt to fix problems in the screen by stimulating the screen with a colour flash
To change the colours, use the volume rocker. No touch is needed.
A sequence of primary colors is used to restore burned-out pixels. Built originally for ICS and now KitKat, the sequence will run fullscreen so that the Navigation Bar is hidden.
Recommended for Moto X and similar devices.
Burn Fix is an application written to repair these screen burn-in's using a unique feature.
Best results are achieved on AMOLED screens (should help LCD screens too).
While other apps on the market use Red Green and Blue screen cycling - this app has two added values:
- White and Black are also used during the repair cycle
- The app lets you choose a previously captured screenshot of the app that caused the burn-in, invert it's colors and use the inverted image during the repair cycle - optimizing the repair process!
This app is good for prevention and repair.
Run the app once a week during the night for about 5-6 hours. No need to use the "Custom Screenshot" option seeing this is just for prevention purposes.
Run the app for 6-8 hours a night for at least 4-5 days, if possible - also using the "Custom Screenshot" option for optimal repairing.
This app does not guarantee 100% repair but it should help repair most of the burn-in (depending on the severity of the problem).
This app is not meant to be used by Tablets.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback - please don't hesitate to contact me via the application.
Thank you for trying this app!
How to bring menus?
1. Touch anywhere on the splash screen.
2. Long press near the bottom of the splash screen.
[Languages] English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese.
Detect any stuck or dead pixel on your LCD screen. Provide EASY way to fix the stuck pixel. Also works for screen burn-in. No more defective pixels on your precious device. Custom Color and 6 predefined colors to choose from for manual inspection: red, green, blue, white, black, grey. Recommend to run 6-12 hours "Fix it!!" for reviving stuck pixel. If you try the FIX function for several times and the issue still exist, please consider exchange your device for new one. You can use the "COLOR" to prove there IS or ARE dead pixels on your LCD screen. Thanks.
permission required: (android.permission.INTERNET)
network access permission is required for Google Ads. This app does NOT need the network to work.
Erwin Chung on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
FIXED a dead pixel on HTC ONE, in the middle and seen on a black screen I called HTC warranty, and they said they would provide warranty repair of a phone with IMEI manufactured or purchased with less than 1 year, which ever is longer. They suggested me to download this app and try it out before sending it in. IT WORKS and I don't see the dead pixel in the middle of my screen when it is in black color. I ran the fix mode for about 10 minutes only. Suggestion to developer. In the HTC One, the testing of change color mode doesn't go full screen on my phone, as the 3-dots button rests at the bottom. Don't know if this is due to the system or can be fixed in the app. Also, instead of clicking the menu button (3-dots), click color, click choice of colors, it would be so much easier if I can just swipe across the screen for color change. Great App nonetheless! And thanks for fixing the annoying dead pixel!
James DeLayo on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
"Found a dead pixel the day after I purchased my HTC One. I figured I'd give this app a try before I returned it to the store for a replacement. Ran the 30min test and it worked. Fixed. Amazed. Five stars."
(Ver. 1.0) six colors supported.
(Ver. 1.1) full screen mode supported.
(Ver. 1.2) support "fix it" function. flush the whole LCD area with rapid change from 5 different colors: red, green, blue, black, and white.
(Ver. 1.3) new UI.
(Ver. 1.4) support install on SD. Prevent system from sleep when running fix function.
(Ver. 1.5) add LCD brightness control support and about page.
(Ver. 1.51) fix minor issue on brightness control.
(Ver. 1.60) add color picker control.
(Ver. 1.61) fix Samsung S2 lock screen issue(remove wakelock).
(Ver. 1.62) Minor bug fix(support android 2.x devices).
(Ver. 1.70) Major update(support android 4.x devices).
(Ver. 1.73) Fix force close issue on few android 4.x devices.
(Ver. 1.74) Fix menu not shown issue on few Samsung Tabs.
(Ver. 1.77) Added hidden context menu on front page logo(Long Press at bottom).
(Ver. 1.79) Faster refresh rate.
(Ver. 1.80) Russian language support.
(Ver. 1.81) Remove system navigation tray to support full screen on FixIt.
(Ver. 1.82) More language packs.
[Terms & Conditions]
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage which may rise on using the "FixIt" function. We do not endorse or guarantee any result of the "FixIt" function.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
How it works: Characteristic of AMOLED is that the color will change according to the length of usage. The black notification has less usage than other part of the screen. Hence the burn-in mark appears. Burn-in Savior will blink the notification bar with different colors to neutralize the burn-in mark.
Free version is limited to 5 minutes usage
KW: burn-in, burn, oled, amoled, screen, notification, status bar, samsung, galaxy
The app is currently available in English (US and UK), German and Croatian. More languages coming soon.
This is the first release. If you have any feature requests, need support or want to report an issue, feel free to email us.
This app is intended for AMOLED screens only, mainly devices of the Samsung Galaxy series. It can still be used on other devices as a flashlight or for entertainment.
Is AMOLED-equipped phone ever?
Sometimes you can see Afterimage in screen ever?
So we prepared for you!
AMOLED Burnin Check App!
You don't need neglect your burnin anymore through this app
Wait! What is Burnin?
AMOLED display case white or in intense color screen, LED crowd went badly dim view on the screen, an afterimage remains. This app is designed for those of you who would like to confirm whether or not this phenomenon!
This app does not use AMOLED display phone has no effect at
Use the AMOLED display on the phone (Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Razr, etc.).
Updated 2.0, Application User interface was changed and Hide soft key function was added.
- Lee MiRu
If you like the Screen Checker, please give a good evaluation.
You no longer need to buy expensive testing box devices that only work for specific models.
With various configuration settings, you'll be able to conduct an LCD screen test with SPEED, ACCURACY and SAFETY of your logic board and LCD screen.
**Version 1.0 Features**
* Various testing modes including Automatic, Swipe, Touch and Shake.
* Tired of seeing Miss High Resolution Chinese woman image on start of test?
- Change by selecting an alternate image file on your device.
* Power-Off LCD screen after individual LCD test to prevent electrical damage to logic board and LCD screen.
* Bulk testing mode for high volume testing needs.
* Configurable testing speeds.
* Pause test and resume with touch and volume buttons (in case LCD touch is broken)
* Full Screen Pixel Range Test
* Default Brightness, Screen Positioning and Sound on App load.
* Sensitivity settings for Swipe and Shake.
* Color choice selection
* Audible sound tones for testing complete and screen power on/off.
- Application does not store or require access to any "personal" information and is currently free of ads and free to download.
** Best used with Flex Extender to prolong the life of your logic board connectors.
This is my first application. I appreciate any bugs or feature request you might have to be posted through a positive review rating and comment. In doing so, I promise to ensure this application will be updated to fit your needs and remain free of cost and any ads.
Make sure your touchscreen is clean before starting.
Touch your screen to turn the dark squares to white.
You can test by tapping or swiping your screen.
The app only tests down to a certain level of accuracy, i.e. the size of each square. This varies depending on the pixel density of your screen though it should be accurate enough for most phones.
Keep in mind that sometimes a single app might not always work on your specific device so it is best to test using multiple apps and comparing the results before sending your device off to repair!
This app serves two purposes:
1. Your fingers touch a portion of the screen, but the touch screen only registers a single pixel. This allows you to see exactly where your device registers your touch.
2. Find out if there are any areas that do not register your touch. For example, your device will likely not register the far edges of your screen.
* Touch anywhere in the black screen.
* The EXIT that appears on the left in random spots can be touched to exist the app if you don't have physical back or home buttons.
* The back button can be used to exit the app as well.
Also helps to check if there is burn-in on your screen by displaying any selected color on the screen.
This method is described here.
• Favorite units
• Adjustable precision
• Multiple number formats
• Accurate to hundreds of decimal places
• Instant conversion (converts as you type)
• Atmospheric Pressure
• Data Transfer
• Dry Volume
• Fuel Consumption
• Liquid Volume
• SI/Metric Prefix
• Thousands of Sudoku puzzles with a wide range of difficulties
• 9 levels for difficulty (Trivial, Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard, Extremely Hard, Insane, Cruel, Impossible)
• Puzzles with SE Ratings from 1.2 - 10+
• Persistent Undo and Redo
• Ability to check for correctness
• Optional intersection highlighting
• Optional haptic feedback
• Solution time statistics
* Calculate BMI and BMI Prime for adults.
* Supports Metric and US units.
* English language support.
* Spanish language support.
The materials contained in this application are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical, legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. FeetsTech does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this application. You are encouraged to check with your medical professional before beginning any nutrition or exercise plan.