- Find and fix stuck pixels.
- Find and fix dead pixels.
- Repair the AMOLED burn-in effect.
- Find and fix LCD mura effect.
- AMOLED Ready.
- Unlimited blinking time.
- Totally free, without PRO Version.
- Supports fullscreen immersive mode to hide status bar, notification bar and buttons.
The application will attempt to fix problems in the screen by stimulating the screen with a colour flash
To change the colours, use the volume rocker. No touch is needed.
A sequence of primary colors is used to restore burned-out pixels. Built originally for ICS and now KitKat, the sequence will run fullscreen so that the Navigation Bar is hidden.
Recommended for Moto X and similar devices.
Burn Fix is an application written to repair these screen burn-in's using a unique feature.
Best results are achieved on AMOLED screens (should help LCD screens too).
While other apps on the market use Red Green and Blue screen cycling - this app has two added values:
- White and Black are also used during the repair cycle
- The app lets you choose a previously captured screenshot of the app that caused the burn-in, invert it's colors and use the inverted image during the repair cycle - optimizing the repair process!
This app is good for prevention and repair.
Run the app once a week during the night for about 5-6 hours. No need to use the "Custom Screenshot" option seeing this is just for prevention purposes.
Run the app for 6-8 hours a night for at least 4-5 days, if possible - also using the "Custom Screenshot" option for optimal repairing.
This app does not guarantee 100% repair but it should help repair most of the burn-in (depending on the severity of the problem).
This app is not meant to be used by Tablets.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback - please don't hesitate to contact me via the application.
Thank you for trying this app!
How to bring menus?
1. Touch anywhere on the splash screen.
2. Long press near the bottom of the splash screen.
[Languages] English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese.
Detect any stuck or dead pixel on your LCD screen. Provide EASY way to fix the stuck pixel. Also works for screen burn-in. No more defective pixels on your precious device. Custom Color and 6 predefined colors to choose from for manual inspection: red, green, blue, white, black, grey. Recommend to run 6-12 hours "Fix it!!" for reviving stuck pixel. If you try the FIX function for several times and the issue still exist, please consider exchange your device for new one. You can use the "COLOR" to prove there IS or ARE dead pixels on your LCD screen. Thanks.
permission required: (android.permission.INTERNET)
network access permission is required for Google Ads. This app does NOT need the network to work.
Erwin Chung on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
FIXED a dead pixel on HTC ONE, in the middle and seen on a black screen I called HTC warranty, and they said they would provide warranty repair of a phone with IMEI manufactured or purchased with less than 1 year, which ever is longer. They suggested me to download this app and try it out before sending it in. IT WORKS and I don't see the dead pixel in the middle of my screen when it is in black color. I ran the fix mode for about 10 minutes only. Suggestion to developer. In the HTC One, the testing of change color mode doesn't go full screen on my phone, as the 3-dots button rests at the bottom. Don't know if this is due to the system or can be fixed in the app. Also, instead of clicking the menu button (3-dots), click color, click choice of colors, it would be so much easier if I can just swipe across the screen for color change. Great App nonetheless! And thanks for fixing the annoying dead pixel!
James DeLayo on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
"Found a dead pixel the day after I purchased my HTC One. I figured I'd give this app a try before I returned it to the store for a replacement. Ran the 30min test and it worked. Fixed. Amazed. Five stars."
(Ver. 1.0) six colors supported.
(Ver. 1.1) full screen mode supported.
(Ver. 1.2) support "fix it" function. flush the whole LCD area with rapid change from 5 different colors: red, green, blue, black, and white.
(Ver. 1.3) new UI.
(Ver. 1.4) support install on SD. Prevent system from sleep when running fix function.
(Ver. 1.5) add LCD brightness control support and about page.
(Ver. 1.51) fix minor issue on brightness control.
(Ver. 1.60) add color picker control.
(Ver. 1.61) fix Samsung S2 lock screen issue(remove wakelock).
(Ver. 1.62) Minor bug fix(support android 2.x devices).
(Ver. 1.70) Major update(support android 4.x devices).
(Ver. 1.73) Fix force close issue on few android 4.x devices.
(Ver. 1.74) Fix menu not shown issue on few Samsung Tabs.
(Ver. 1.77) Added hidden context menu on front page logo(Long Press at bottom).
(Ver. 1.79) Faster refresh rate.
(Ver. 1.80) Russian language support.
(Ver. 1.81) Remove system navigation tray to support full screen on FixIt.
(Ver. 1.82) More language packs.
[Terms & Conditions]
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage which may rise on using the "FixIt" function. We do not endorse or guarantee any result of the "FixIt" function.
Also helps to check if there is burn-in on your screen by displaying any selected color on the screen.
This method is described here.
If you like the Screen Checker, please give a good evaluation.
The app is currently available in English (US and UK), German and Croatian. More languages coming soon.
This is the first release. If you have any feature requests, need support or want to report an issue, feel free to email us.
This app is intended for AMOLED screens only, mainly devices of the Samsung Galaxy series. It can still be used on other devices as a flashlight or for entertainment.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
● Dim your screen way beyond the default brightness controls in Android.
● Designed for ease of use.
● Transparent background allows previewing the brightness level on any app or game.
● Set minimum and maximum brightness values.
● Blue light filter
● Up-to-date Lollipop look & feel.
(1) Screen brightness adjustment.
(2) Add a filter on the screen (you can adjust the brightness even lower)
Of course, you can also set [Automatic brightness] plus matte, so you can automatically adjust depending on the system, and darker.
Keywords: brightness adjustment, brightness, adjust, filter, mask, screen,bluelight, night, simple, glare, light,eye
Brightness Level Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery.
Revolutionary Brightness Level Disc widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Brightness Level Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Brightness Level
Press Brightness toggle Widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's screen brightness and set brightness precisely.
PERMISSIONS are needed for writing system brightness settings and ads (app is completely free, respect work of developer and designer, do not complain about ads)
1. open the app
2. select brightness mode
☼ lowest brightness (0%)
☼ half brightness (50%)
☼ highest brightness (100%)
☼ automatic setting using the light-sensor
Adjustable on screen control is top of all the windows.
You don't need brightness widgets any more.
Just install, setup and adjust brightness by touching screen.
Don't forget: long (more than 5 sec) click or double fingers click to indicator bar will turn system depended autobrightness.
Intent for Tasker (or another similar application):
Type - Broadcast receiver
Name - "rubberbigpepper.DisplayBrightness.SetBrightness"
Integer extra parameter "BrightnessLevel" means which brightness level (from 1 to 100%) to set
Free version shows Ads in the Settings, Pro version does not show.
• Favorite units
• Adjustable precision
• Multiple number formats
• Accurate to hundreds of decimal places
• Instant conversion (converts as you type)
• Atmospheric Pressure
• Data Transfer
• Dry Volume
• Fuel Consumption
• Liquid Volume
• SI/Metric Prefix
• Thousands of Sudoku puzzles with a wide range of difficulties
• 9 levels for difficulty (Trivial, Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard, Extremely Hard, Insane, Cruel, Impossible)
• Puzzles with SE Ratings from 1.2 - 10+
• Persistent Undo and Redo
• Ability to check for correctness
• Optional intersection highlighting
• Optional haptic feedback
• Solution time statistics
* Calculate BMI and BMI Prime for adults.
* Supports Metric and US units.
* English language support.
* Spanish language support.
The materials contained in this application are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical, legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. FeetsTech does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this application. You are encouraged to check with your medical professional before beginning any nutrition or exercise plan.