Different Samsung devices have different built-in Task Manager.
Most of new Samsung devices do NOT come with a Task Manager.
Custom ROM may NOT be supported.
To check whether your device has a Task Manager:
1. Open the recent task by either long-pressing the Home button or pressing the recent task button
2. If there is a Task Manager icon on the bottom (like our app), then your device has a Task Manager
See section 'More by ACTIVE SOFT ' for other useful apps.
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
Motorola Migrate supports migration FROM:
- Android 2.2 + above
- Non-smartphones/traditional phones with Bluetooth support (for compatibility list, see: www.motorola.com/getmigrate
Motorola Migrate supports migration TO:
- Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra
- Excludes Motorola Nexus/GPE devices
One of the biggest pains of a new phone is leaving behind important stuff on your old phone. Now you can move the most important content from your old to your new phone in just a few steps, wirelessly.
To transfer from Android:
Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.
Also download to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Android” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
To transfer from non-smartphones:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Other” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
Your old non-smartphone device must have Bluetooth in order to use this feature.
May not work with all older phones. For a compatibility list, see:www.motorola.com/getmigrate
To transfer from iPhone via iCloud:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd gen), Moto G (1st/2nd gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts and calendar events.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “iCloud” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to enter your iCloud and Google credentials.
*menu=>settings to show/hide it from notification bar.
*create shortcut for any apps quick launch from noti. bar
* auto kill bg srv
update: hide system apps from uninstall view.let me know if u want to see all apps