Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
Different Samsung devices have different built-in Task Manager.
Most of new Samsung devices do NOT come with a Task Manager.
Custom ROM may NOT be supported.
To check whether your device has a Task Manager:
1. Open the recent task by either long-pressing the Home button or pressing the recent task button
2. If there is a Task Manager icon on the bottom (like our app), then your device has a Task Manager
See section 'More by ACTIVE SOFT ' for other useful apps.
if you install "Full Screen Pic Picture Viewer" for Free you will get "Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut" without annoying pop-up forever.
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
Donate version, search: Task Manager S3 Note2 Shortcut
1. CPU usage and free memory monitor.
2. Kill all tasks with one tap.
3. Uninstall running app.
4. Check app details.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
With this application you can touch free up memory (swapping out all unnecessary processes) and clear the cache, which in turn will affect the economy of the battery and speed up your system. You can set up automatic cleanup of the time, the application will automatically clean the system memory, marked by closing the application. You can also use the automatic cleaning of the attenuation screen. In the application also has built-in automatic cache cleanup schedule, even better impact on the operation of the device. You are free to choose which application you want to automatically shut down, and which to leave. Important applications you can add to the list of exceptions.
- Add important applications in the exclusion list
- To display the menu, press and hold on the application
- Annex feature automatic closing applications in the damping screen (we recommend using automatic cleanup time intervals of 30-60 minutes);
- In the application has built-in automatic cleaning cache (recommended cleaning time set from 0:00 to 7:00 pm).
* Kill all unwanted apps
* One click kill
* Widget to kill all apps from home screen
* Kill selected apps
* Optimizes phone memory / RAM
* Optimizes phone CPU usage
* Supports all android phones
* Auto refresh the active apps list
* Auto refresh for RAM/CPU usage
* Extends battery life
Please contact us if any you face any issue with your phone. We are always here to help you out with your phone.
With This Tool you can speed up your phone and save your battery.
(IS) Advanced Task Killer helps you and prolong your phone and battery life. (IS) Advanced Task Killer is the best task killer on Google Play Store and Android Market.
1) Create automatic kill list for, which application should be killed if the application running in background.
2) With "kill by memory usage" feature, task manager can kill all apps which are running in background and have the memory usage more than defined memory size.
3) Bulk Uninstall
4) Sortable list by name or size.
4) 2x1 Widget available for memory information and kill all apps with one click feature.
Supported Languages :
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Arabian
Please email us if you want other languages.
Applications consuming too much ram?
No problem! You can stop any application with just one tap!
You can view CPU usage and RAM usage for each application, also the detail information about them.
Droid Task Manager is the quick and easy way to manage apps on your device.
- Show all processes (name, memory usage, %CPU, ordered by %CPU)
- info for a given process (touch it to show)
- Kill a process
- Mem available info
1.1.1 : changed the icon
Feel free to let comments (I read all of them, thanks)!
You can send me your improvement/wish list by mail :)
2.Ignore apps when kill tasks;
3.Used Memory information;
5.Quick start Taskmanger(long tap search button);
6.Auto/Regular kill tasks;
7.Widget one touch kill task;
8.Support the adaptive resolution(eg:1024*600 and 960*600).
9.Support android 1.5/1.6/2.2/2.3/3.x/4.x
app killer, app manager, android booster, app kill easy fast rapidly apk file master pro professional guard app monster one key ram memory optimize tweak batch app2sd app 2 sd move to sd move to phone task kill taskiller taskkiller app killer autokill tool tools advanced task manageradvanced process manager processmanager android assistant autorun manager autostart killer startup cleaner root uninstall uninstaller app remover AppRemover clear app data clear app cache backup app security risk protect protector root super user superuser
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads and unlock features.
► Task manager
◊ Sort by CPU, memory or network usage
◊ Kill non-foreground apps
◊ Add home-screen launcher to kill included apps
◊ Add notification to kill included apps (require in-app purchase to unlock)
◊ Set refresh rate (requires in-app purchase to unlock)
◊ Configure UI the way you like it (dark/light, button themes, text size, etc...)
◊ See detailed information about apps or kernel processes
◊ Pause display
◊ Kill any apps or kernel processes on rooted devices
◊ Force-stop (instead of kill) apps on rooted devices
There is a built-in mechanism to prevent updating widget when you are not on your home screen to save battery. This in turn also cause no of active apps not showing up correctly. e.q. There is active apps shown on widget but when you open up it's not there. To prevent this from happening you can turn the update to 10 seconds or lower( Lower might consume a bit more battery ). 15 / 10 would be the most appropriate. Please email me instead if you have this kind of issue, i won't be able to reply from the comments.
As the concept is different from other Task Manager/Task Killer, Please read the Get Starting Guide and About Active Apps to get a better understanding on how it works.
Here is the description:
Active Apps is an application which monitor an unusual activity that consumes battery or tracking the application that has been put on standby mode. This is important because some application might not be coded properly. Therefore, even though it has been put on standby mode (Pressing Home) they are still running, eating CPU and hence your device's battery. E.q. browser and gallery apps in the Early Galaxy Tab rom even though it's closed or stand by, it's still consuming battery. However, the scenario is not limited to only Samsung Galaxy tab. Generally, it applies to all android phone.
How does it differ from other task manager?
Unlike other task managers, which shows irrelevant applications, Active apps is simple. It only shows programs that have tasks running and possibly consuming CPU. Therefore at one glance you can decide what to do.
- Tracking application that has been put on standby and running (I called them Active Apps).
- Easy Switch tasks for Active Application from Main Application or Widget
- Widget to show Number of Active Applications running which may consume CPUs/Battery
- Provide package manager to manage your installed application(Faster than stock Application Manager).
- Provide views of Ram, Apps that using RAM and free ram function.
- Provide view of Storage both internal SD and external SD, data and database.
- Provide theme capability - More theme coming soon -
- Provide UI Customization. You can mix and match color to find your desire look.
- Provide 1x1, 1x2 Active Application widget and 1x1, 1x2 Active Ram widget with stylish and beautiful pop up style.
- Provide a flexible customization on many areas of the application and widgets.
Featured on Xda-Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-active-apps-widget-for-android/
If you have any issues pertaining to the application, kindly send me an email at email@example.com.
Changes in v1.3.5
- Switching pages is now much more smoother.
- Adding help files on changing widget theme.
- Fix default Active Apps Widget color not matching.
- Change the default widget size from 14dip to 13dip as it's too small.
- Auto load Packages on Package Manager. The load button is now replaced to perform sort.
- Active Apps Page can now be sorted based on App name or CPU Usage, you can set it under setting.
- Correct some typo errors.
- Under Storage Page, Auto Hide information for phones that don't have personal data and external storage.
Hope you guys like this release. :)
- List task, apps, service running
- Clear Memory Ram for device
- Kill apps, service running
- Version free has advertising, please check out Task Manager Ultimate Version to remove advertising.
Thank you for using Task manager Ultimate.
HTM has an interface just like the Task Manager that runs on Windows. You will feel easy to use.
HTM has five main function:
1. It can show and kill user's application.
2. It can show and kill system's application but not all of them.
3. It can show services that run in the background.
4. It can show you CPU, Memory and Battery's usage and history information.
5. Mobile and WiFi connection information are also readable.