Great app, but where is Version17.11.24?
Takes forever to install and c ant uninstall
Sometimes updates too long.
They said the next version would fix tje activation server message. I am still recieveing this message after the update. It is quite annoying. Also the recorded stream is freezing since the update.
Disappointed Just bought a standard license for 8 cameras, this app is a joke. The server part seems to be one of the better in Linux though.
Like others pointed out, this is a direct port of the desktop client, which shockingly works well on mobile. Just watch out, you may want to disable background data, or this app will slay your data allowance if you forget to completely close it.
* PRO: Added 2 new modules: “ANPR Sender to FTP” and “Loitering Detector”.
* Xeoma Pro Your Cloud: Added a “maximum time of storage” setting; a new option to limit resolution and bitrate for an "archive" stream;
* Application Runner: added the %NAMES% macro.
* Added support for cameras that work through ONVIF H265.
* Archive: added support for recording from cameras that use H.264+ Smart Codec and H.265+ Smart Codec.
* “Layouts”: option to hide the All Cameras page.