Wehrschach is an almost forgotten tactical chess like game that was released and promoted prior to the Second World War by the German Military to increase the interest in war. It includes a lot of interesting new rules and brings chess to a new level of tactical planning.
Played on a 11x11 squares board with 18 pieces of 5 different types each war party strives to fulfill one of the various goals to win the battle. Will you aim to destroy the enemy infantry or to conquer their main base? Adopt your play to the strategy of your enemy and crush him.
- Rules are included
- Support for online play through Google Play
- Support for offline play against a friend (or yourself)
- Support for offline play against different AIs
- Matchmaking through Google Play
- Control of vibration to inform about match updates
- Identity is required for Google Play