The Malaysia Air Pollution Index (API) app shows the latest air quality index readings in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
***NOTE: Malaysia air quality index readings are provided by Department of Environment Malaysia!***
***NOTE: Index computed based on 24-hour average of PM10 concentration levels!***
DOE website: http://apims.doe.gov.my/v2
***NOTE: Singapore air quality index readings are provided by National Environment Agency Singapore!***
***NOTE: Index computed based on 24-hour average of PM2.5 concentration levels!***
NEA website: http://www.nea.gov.sg/
***NOTE: Indonesia air quality index readings are provided by Badan Meteorologi, Klimatologi, Dan Geofikasi Indonesia!***
***NOTE: Index computed based on PM10 concentration levels!***
BMKG website: http://www.bmkg.go.id/BMKG_Pusat/Kualitas_Udara/Informasi_Partikulat.bmkg
- To view API history for each area :
1. "NEAREST" or "MY AREA" tab - Click on the color box
2. "LIST" tab - Click on the respective list item
3. "MAP" tab - Click on the marker follow by the info window
* Nearest index reading base on user location or user preferred area API reading.
* List out all the readings that are available in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
* Show the readings on the map.
* Show index history for each area.
* Show index history in line graph for each area.
* Hourly update.
* Widget showing nearest area based on current location or user preferred area index reading
* Show notification if index reading of the nearest location > 100 ( widget at home screen is required)
* Display approximate distance between current location and the monitoring station / area.
* Share API value (long press an item under LIST and select Share)
- Network communication (to load ads, map, location service)
- Your Location (map & location service)
- Storage (to save API data on internal storage)
- Hardware controls (vibrate when receiving notification)
FENAPPS or its developers shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise, for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by your use of the Application or the information contained on the Application or provided to you pursuant to your use of the Application.