SNP.IO uses optical character recognition (OCR) technology to extract text from the pictures you take at conferences and meetings. Combined with a powerful search function, SNP.IO can help you find key pieces of data that would otherwise be lost on your camera roll. We integrated cloud storage to allow users to upload, view, search, and use SNP.IO on multiple devices without losing any changes.
KEY SNP.IO FEATURES:
* SNP.IO scans pictures taken on your phone’s camera or imported files for text in the images
* Single or batches of multiple images can be uploaded to SNP.IO
* The scanned text, user-add tags, filenames, dates, and meta data can all be searchable
* The text output from each scanned file can be edited
* Sort, reorder, and group the images into folders
* Add tags to individual images or folders to make them easier to find later
* The SNP.IO cloud platform allows users to access the same files on the app, web browser, and desktop computers to facilitate multi-tasking
* Use the in-app camera to eliminate the need to switch between apps
* Dark mode is available to save your eyes and battery power.
* Send pdf's or images to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will automatically be added to your documents
Consider using SNP.IO at the next seminar or medical conference where you will be taking pictures of slides and posters to record information you want to save. Whether this is data from a clinical trial, a flow diagram, or even an inspiring quote, SNP.IO can help you quickly and easily find the information when you need it later.
If you download the congress apps for AACR, ASCO, EULAR, ARVO, APA, DDW, AUA, ATS, ACR, ADA, ESMO, EASD, AHA, ASH, WCLC, or SFN, use SNP.IO as a companion app to help you keep track of the important data you are attending the congress to collect.
Keywords: OCR, scanner, poster, extract text, snp.io, snp, conference, congress, ESMO, ASH, EASD, WCLC, AHA, ANA, SITC