Truly awful I'm pretty sure this app gave me HIV. It then cured my HIV, so it's all good, I guess.
Freezes and crashes literally every ten minutes on my gen 2 Nexus 7 tab. If it actually worked it would be five stars.
Whoa When I first ran the awful app, it induced me into a hypnotic blackout. Upon coming to, I was in a bathtub full of ice in Mexico with a missing kidney. On the plus side, I got to meet some nice cartel fellows who helped me cross back over the border and all I had to do was take their bags of flour with me.
App is fine good
An app of Biblical quality! Locusts poured from all the faucets after I installed this and my firstborn son is dead.
I love this app My foster parents are dead
- No longer ignores all of BYOB (RADIUM :argh:)
- Actually added the setting to not show ignored posts (post settings)
- ignored posts are shown (can be disabled in the settings: does not work retroactively, if the post in the app's DB, it's there to stay) and can be loaded on click (
- various bugfixes
- various fixes
- various actions now work again (bookmarking, last read, etc)
- now with less crashing™ on 5.0