Alows you to read the something awful forums, terrible. Now believe I am Ernest Hemmingway.
in order to use this app I had to sign up for some dead gay comedy forum for ten dollars. total rip off.
A cess pool of nightmares Avoid. I opened this app and suddenly I was slammed in the face with a dead community and a dead forum that costs 10 bux to talk to no one. App works well though.
Too awful to be true It lets me avoid people in public transport, family gatherings and everywhere else. I also use it to learn fun tank trivia.
Buyer beware Every word on this app was written by a jerk. AVOID. Late edit: app now no longer displays any forum content. A marked improvement. 5.5☆
Made me vomit blood After summoning the lake troll that proceeded to destroy all of Finland, this app threw my family to a pack of crocodiles.
- Fixed post menu icons
- New Frog. Still doesn't spin
- Announcement parsing
- Fully overhauled reply window
- Moved saving replies out of the menu into you pressing the back button
- BBCode selection interface can now be used when creating PMs
- Slightly improved attachment handling
- A few new thread tags
- You can no longer disable hardware acceleration
- Fixed giphy gif preview, thread list without tags, attachment downloads, volume-button scrolling, log-in during probations