Have you ever silenced your phone for a class, meeting, or movie and then forgotten to turn it back up? Well I did that all the time, and missed scores of important calls and texts. That is why we created EZ Phone Silencer.
EZ Phone Silencer is a powerful but easy to use app that allows you to quickly silence your phone's ringer for a specified length of time. When the time is up, the app resets your volume back to the level it was at before it was silenced. Alarms are not silenced, so if you use your phone as an alarm, your morning alarm will still wake you up, even if you have silenced the ringer and text alerts.
With 3 easy taps, silence your phone from 15 minutes up to 9 hours in under 2 seconds, or dial in the exact number of hours and minutes with the + and - buttons.
With the quick list, setting your silence time is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
(1) Tap the Quick List pull-down to bring up the quick timer screen
(2) Tap one of the preset times: 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, or 1 to 9 hours
(3) Tap the Silence button to activate the silence period
After the 3rd tap, the time is set, EZ Phone Silencer saves your current volume setting, silences your phone's ringer for incoming calls and texts, posts a message to your notifications screen telling you when the volume will be reset to the saved value, and then exists the app, returning you to your phone's screen ... all in about 3 seconds!
If you need a more precise time, say 2 hours and 24 minutes for a movie you just started, you can set that with the +/- Hours and +/- Minutes buttons from the main screen in just a few seconds and then hit the "Tap to Silence Phone" button.
Some examples of use include:
Power Naps: Use the 15 or 30 minute quick setting
Meetings, Classes, or your favorite TV show: Use the 30 min or 1 hr quick setting
Movie Theater - 2 or 3 hr quick setting or dial in the exact time
Uninterrupted Night of Sleep - 8 hr quick list - Note: alarms will still function
Workplace, School, University - Not allowed to receive calls at work or school? Use the 8 or 9 hr quick list
If you need to restore your ringer early, just tap the EZ Phone Silence widget and tap the "Reset" button, or you can simply adjust your volume up manually with your phone’s volume up button to deactivate Silencer.
Try this version of EZ Phone Silencer for FREE now (supported by ads) . If you like it, purchase our ADD-FREE EZ Phone Silencer Pro (coming soon). Either way, EZ Phone Silencer will be an app you will want to keep on your main screen for daily use.
Please visit our website below for support help, free video clips demonstrating use of the app, to ask questions or make suggestions, or to leave comments. If you have a problem installing or using the app, please contact us through our web site for support before posting a bad rating on Google Play.
EZ Phone Silencer Free and EZ Phone Silencer Pro developed by EverMore Design LLC
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Silent Mode Toggle
Please send me feature requests if you have ideas.
Next update: Silencer widget, bug fixes
KEYWORDS: timed, phone, silencer, ringer, manager, volume, timer, simple, stewarttechindustries, ringtone, timed phone silencer, ring,
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Support for arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon. (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
associated alarms into user-defined groups. Add memos
to each group and browse notes by day or by group.
- Write notes once for each group or for each date
- Set alarms to expire a certain number of minutes
before each event in each group.
- Set different ringtones for each group.
- Enable alarms either globally or at the group level.
- Define time periods and days of the week
for repeating alarms.
Ideal for keeping on top of classes, meetings,
training, appointments, taking medication,
meals, waking up in the morning, or any
other routine activities.
Supported Languages: English, čeština, Deutsch,
español, italiano, português, français, русский, 中文
calendar reminder, repeating reminder, calendar alarm,
calendar alert, repeating calendar reminder, calendar notifier, calendar notification, appointment reminder, calendar notification reminder, calendar, calendars,
categories calendar, group calendar, alarms, alarm,
notes, timetable, memos, ringtones
Fake SMS/Text function was added!!
You can send fake sms/ text messages to yourself, or can make a fake sms/ text messages from other person.
The most professional and beautiful fake caller id and SMS/text application in Android Market! Get out the trouble, give yourself a fake-call id or sms (text messages) !
Simulate a fake caller id to rescue yourself from an awkward situation, like boring meeting, annoying conversation, meaningless interview...
The fake-call id won't charge you any fee, it is totally FREE.
Due to android system limitations, android 4.4 (code: kitkat) unable to use the fake SMS function.
- The name changed to "Call Assistant" when you installed fake call/sms (text messages) in you phone;
- Simulate Fake calling screen as real as your different phone: Samsung UI, Sony Erisson, HTC Sense,ICS, etc
- Customize fake caller id, picture, number, in-call voice and ringtone for a new fake call ;
- Schedule multi fake calls/sms (text messages) ;
- Customize and manage the different in-call voice and ringtones for each fake call/sms (text messages) ;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) quick set ;
- Schedule a new fake call/sms (text messages) at a specific time;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) logs
- Fake now, past, even in the future;
- Select fake caller id from your contacts;
- Also showed in your fake call history;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) ringtone ,vibration and fake call voice can be customized ;
- Play Fake voice after fake call answered;
- Share Fake caller id with your friends from Gmail, Messaging and Twitter;
- 6 different Android system message icons to choose for fake your message;
- 6 different Android system fake calling page to choose for your quick fake call;
Description of permissions for Fake Call:
1. Your messages;
This permission can insert the fake SMS into your real SMS log;
2. Your personal information
This permission can make a fake call from your contacts, and also insert to real call log;
3. Network communication
This permission is for bluetooth earphone and networks;
This permission can record and edit fake calling voices, which are stored in the SD card；
5. Hardware controls
This permission is to set a fake call or a message vibration;
6. Phone calls
This permission is for you can receive the real call during the fake calling;
7. System tools
This permission is to fulfill the fake call or message even after reboot the phone;
Please be noted: All permissions are ONLY for better service, we never collect user information.
*** NEW: Talk to attendees using VoIP! ***
With the join.me mobile viewer you can join an online meeting no matter where you are. Download the app, and in seconds you can view someone’s screen and collaborate in real time, on your time, 100% Free.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're thousands of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Talk to attendees using VoIP
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 4.1 and higher.
Overall this app provides the following features:
- Quick mode to turn the phone ringer off for a certain period of time.
- Quick mode to turn the phone ringer off, until you turn it back on.
- Schedule when to turn the phone ringer off and back on, and repeat certain days of a week.
- One button to turn on the phone ringer.
- One button to change the phone to Airplane mode or revert from Airplane mode.
- Easily change the ringer mode between vibrate and silent modes.
- Schedule as many silent modes as you need.
- Easily enable or disable a scheduled silent mode.
- Display a notification icon to indicate the ringer mode or wait for the next schedule silent mode, this icon also provides easy access of the application.
- This app uses Android Alarm service for the scheduler so it doesn’t drain your phone’s battery.
- User should try with the free version before purchasing the app.
- The differences between free and paid versions are:
1) Paid version does not display ad banner.
2) Paid version allows scheduling unlimited silent modes, and Free version allows only 3.
This app uses the following permissions:
- System Wake Lock: To change the phone ringer mode when the screen is locked.
- Phone Vibrate: To vibrate the phone when the ringer reverts back to normal.
- Write Phone Settings: Change the phone to Airplane mode.
Have you ever ignored an important business call just because you didn't have the number in your contacts?
If you hesitated to answer a call, use Unknown Call Info from now on.
When you get a call from an unknown number, Unknown Call Info. not only gives information about the number, but also warns you that the call is unnecessary.
If someone calls many and unspecified people frequently, his/her calling is highly likely to be unnecessary. That's the pattern of telemarketing and phishing calls.
In other words, you can ignore unknown calls safely and avoid potential danger in advance if they have similar patterns.
In addition, you can turn off ringer automatically when you get an unknown call.
You can also use this application to remember a phone number which is temporarily needed.
Unknown Call Info. will run automatically when unknown call is coming.
Here is the information that Unknown Call Info. gives.
1. The number of people who don't know the number. (Big number indicates that the call is unnecessary.)
2. The number of Declined VS. Accepted. (Also don't need to answer the call if many people didn't.)
3. The number of Dislikes VS. Likes. (Also don't need to answer the call if many people disliked it.)
4. The average talk time. (Very short time means useless calls, and you may want to reject long time calls when you are busy.)
5. Detailed tags on numbers.
As more people use this application, information will become more accurate and plentiful.
Let's achieve a sound society. :-)
Fully functional, Free App, No Ads.
App helps you to Quickly silence your phone for specific period of time, 15, 30, 1hr, or indefinite amount of time.
Use your gear fit smart watch to silence your phone for specific period of time, without even touching your phone.
* Faster and more easy now with bigger and colored text
* Bug fixes for the phones where phone did not come back from silent mode
* After coming out of silent mode notification in gear and vibrate phone
* Separate settings screen
It offers a nice interface by which you can silence your phone for given duration.
For best use, go to settings and configure AppConnect to open when double press the gear fit button.
The app is named "Ashh!" so that it appears first in your smart watch apps litst.
Open the "Ashh!" select the time you want it to be silenced.
Currently supports only English language.
▶ Please give good rating, as that is the only motivation to build Apps going forward. :)
**Note : This application only works on Samsung devices which have Gear Fit Manager.
--- Please don't install if you don't have "gear fit" and Gear Fit Manager installed.---
▶ How to Install and use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Samsung Gear Fit Silencer.
- You can find the Ashh!! app on App Connect of your Gear Fit ( as in image )
▶ How to Uninstall
- Go to Application manager under Android Settings.
- Find and select "Ashh!" on the list.
- Tap 'Uninstall' button to delete the application.
Please note that developer cannot be held responsible for any issues or bugs in application. However, I will support for bug fixes, do mail me or post comments
And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it. This is the best alarm clock and it's Free!
#1 Productivity app in the USA in August.
Featured in Time,LifeHacker, Digit, YourStory, NextBigWhat, GHacks and many more !
It has the following features:
★ Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
★ Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
★ Voice Assist
★ Change the sensitivity of the step counter
★ Change the snooze duration
★ Add quick alarms
★ Apply label to alarm
★ Change alarm volume and ringtone
★ Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early lectures/ meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Making a note was never before so easy and just two touches away:
1. Launch the app and you see your notes and ready to process them.
2. Touch the enter field and you are ready taking a note.
If you ever worked with sticky notes you will find Busy Notes very intuitive and easy to use. To mark the note as done just long press the note and go to the next note.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, supports colordict