The PREPIT app is a practical tool to help you prepare for your colonoscopy if you have been prescribed PICOPREP®/PREPOPIK®/PICOLAX®/PICO-SALAX®.
The PREPIT app is designed to help you best prepare your bowel for your colonoscopy by providing:
- DIRECTION: Creating a tailored dosing schedule that shows you when to perform each step of the bowel cleansing process.
- EDUCATION: Explaining why a clean bowel is important for a successful colonoscopy.
- TIPS: On what to eat and drink, and how to prepare and take the PICOPREP® medication.
This app should only be used if:
You are instructed to use it by your personal medical professional; You have been prescribed PICOPREP®/PREPOPIK®/PICOLAX®/PICO-SALAX® (sodium picosulphate, magnesium oxide, citric acid); and Your medical professional has instructed you to take the product using the tailored dosing regimen.
- Based on the time of your colonoscopy appointment the PREPIT app creates a tailored dosing schedule that shows when to perform each step of the bowel cleansing process.
- Within your tailored dosing schedule you can track how much clear liquid you have drunk after each sachet of PICOPREP®. Drinking sufficient amounts of clear liquids is very important for the success of the bowel cleansing
- The PREPIT app also provides guidance on what to eat and drink (and what to avoid) at each step of the process and how to prepare and take the PICOPREP® medication, as well as general information about the colonoscopy.