Considered one of the world's top - and Australia's most iconic - queer film festivals, MQFF is a major event on Melbourne's busy cultural calendar screening more than 120 international and Australian films alongside a program of industry, community and celebratory events each March.
Explore the program:
- Browse the program by name, date, venue, country, genre and identity
- Browse ‘What’s On’ at MQFF daily
- Shake the app on any program screen to take a chance
- Check if sessions are Selling Fast or on Standby - try not to miss out!
- Read event information and watch film trailers
- Find your way around Melbourne with maps for Venues
Buy and download tickets:
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card: anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem films immediately
- Go paperless: download tickets to be scanned at the cinema door
- Add your films to iCal
Schedule your attendance and share with friends:
- Create a shortlist of events through Wishlist
- Share events through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Share your ticketed sessions with friends through email or add them to iCal
- Follow our Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Want to be part of the conversation? Include @mqff #mqff25 in your tweets.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS:
Ferve Tickets (previously eFirst) has been working with festivals in Australia for the last decade, setting up customised ticketing systems to deliver a smooth, stress-free festival experience – for both staff and customers.
ABOUT MELBOURNE QUEER FILM FESTIVAL:
The Festival attracts broad and diverse audiences by exhibiting high quality films that appeal to the LGBTIQ community and film buffs at large. MQFF not only screens award-winning international films but also showcases the best emerging talents of homegrown queer cinema with it's ‘Oz Docs’, ‘Celluloid Casserole’ and ‘Oz Shorts’ programs.
MQFF is an iconic event of the Melbourne cultural calendar, enjoyed by audiences of over 25,000 patrons annually.