The official app for the 2017 Melbourne Writers Festival allows you to explore, connect and streamline your festival experience.
The MWF 2017 app lets you:
Explore the program:
- Browse the program by name, date, venue, program stream and writer
- Browse ‘What’s On Next’ at the festival
- view both free and ticketed events
Buy and download tickets:
- Go paperless: your tickets can be scanned directly from the screen
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem sessions immediately
Schedule your attendance and share with friends:
- Create a shortlist of events through Wishlist and connect it to your calendar.
- Share events with friends through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Want to be part of the conversation? Include #MWF16 in your tweets
Left your printed tickets at home?
The app stores all your ticket barcodes on your device regardless of how you purchased (web, phone or in-person). Door staff can scan your ticket right from your device’s screen.
About the festival:
Melbourne Writers Festival (MWF) is Melbourne’s annual, two-week celebration for writers, readers and thinkers. Each year in August, the Festival celebrates the talent and ideas of hundreds of writers from Australia and around the world, through a vibrant program of storytelling, conversation and discussion, intellectual debate, educational programs, live performance, music and art events. The Festival includes events for people of all ages and more than a quarter of the program is free. Our highly regarded Schools’ Program attracts more than 15,000 students.
About the developers:
Ferve Tickets are your key to the excitement and possibilities of this year’s Melbourne Writers Festival program.
Whether you’re buying tickets online or at the box office, knowing where to be for the next show, or having your tickets and passes when you need them, we’re with you the whole way.