Ever wanted to know if leaving for that ten minutes later is worse than leaving earlier? Now you can.
Commute monitors the time it takes you to get to and from work everyday and gives you helpful statistics on your commute.
Since it acts a client for the OpenTripPlanner system, it can in theory work with any deployed system.
* Portland: TriMet Regional Trip Planner (RTP)
* Israel: Hamakor – Israeli Society for FOSS
The source code is now available from a public repository under a free software license:
You can take a look at the underlying OTP client library:
Please send any feedback or bugs my way. I will try to promptly address any issues.
MBTA real-time information is currently in beta form so please be advised that information can and will be inaccurate at times.
The app provides the ability to:
• Find the nearest locations which accept Commuter Check vouchers and prepaid cards. Allows you to view the results in a map or list view.
• Receive information about current offers/discounts for your surrounding locations.
• Get information including phone number, address and website for all affiliates.
• Allows you to send requests directly to Commuter Check to add a specific redemption location to the affiliated network.
• Allows you to contact Commuter Check via email or phone.
Using GPS ratRace can time your commute to and from work. With auto-arrival detection the hassle is completely removed.
ratRace gives you statistics on your journeys so you can better optimise your time.
-Record commute to and from work.
-Measures: Total time, total distance, average speed, departure time, date.
-Fully customisable work and home locations.
-Auto-detects when arrived at destination.
-Gives lots of stats on all your journeys.
-Share journeys with your friends.
-Record journeys other than your commute - coming soon!
This is a free version. Therefore you are limited to saving only 5 journeys.
More from developer
The value of 1 RES is equal to 1 euro, but when you top up the free RES PREPAID card online, you receive 10% extra RES money each time. So each time you add 100 € online, you will receive 110 RES. In addition, RES also organizes regular promotions.
RES’s main objective is to stimulate consumers to shop at small local stores and eat in small local restaurants. As opposed to large high-street chains, such places offer personalized service and boost the local economy in your town or city.
RES is a Belgian cooperative society founded over 15 years ago. Currently, over 5,000 businesses are accepting RES as a currency.