A Smartglyph™ is an Action Code, as are Bar Codes or a QR code.
Bar Codes and QR Codes store their data in the code, in the case of QR Codes, this is a permalink, the code resolving a simple text string or URL, which is visible to all concerned and therefore VERY UNSECURE. QR codes are unmoderated, open source and mostly free to use and therefore open to potential malware abuse.
Smartglyphs™ store NO DATA within the graphic, only a vector (pointer) to a data structure within a closed, SECURE, network. This indirect addressing mode allows the data stored & referenced by Smartglyphs™ to be virtually infinite (whereas QR Codes have very small data payloads).
The Smartglyph™ technology is Patent Pending and 100% owned by Smartglyph™ Limited.
This app is the start of your Smartglyph™ journey and allows you to scan and interact with Smartglyph™ services.
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
Beautiful widget simplifies hotspot toggling and switching to ONE SINGLE CLICK!
- Turns on/off WiFi hotspot in one single click (Beautiful Widget!).
- Manages multiple WiFi hotspots for different scenarios.
- Monitors all connected clients to your device.
- WiFi auto recovery: WiFi state will be recovered if the hotspot is turned off (assuming either widget or the app to toggle).
Ready? Get it to turn your phone/tablet into a powerful WiFi Router!
NOTE: Some devices may not support hotspot or may not grant the app to manage the hotspot. Don't hesitate to send us feedback and let's make it an awesome app together.
Comments from our users:
"Brilliant! the only app i found supports multiple hotspots."
"Good Hotspot Control App This is great thing to manage your Hotspot and see who are using/connected your Personal WI-FI Hotspot."
Please follow us on twitter (@etustudio) for related apps update.
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery: state, current, time, temperature, voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count (imap)
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network toggle (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- usb tethering
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- volume profile selector
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.
Cloud Hybrid configurable settings include:
-Changing the administrator password
-Managing user accounts
-Setting the date & time
-Configuring network settings
-Resetting system defaults
-Formatting the hard drive
-Checking the HDD usage status
-Configuring other various settings
Issues installing or upgrading from another Superuser or SuperSU? Try the recovery zip installation linked below.
Apps being denied? Disable the "Declared Permission" setting, and delete the "Deny" policies.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Apps not being remembered? Start the superuser app to make sure the su binary is up to date.
* Multiuser support
* OPEN SOURCE (https://github.com/koush/Superuser)
* Pin protection
* Manifest permission support
* Per app configuration
* Request timeout
* Proper Tablet UX
Why another Superuser?
* Superuser should be open source. It's the gateway to root on your device. It must be open for independent security analysis. Obscurity (closed source) is not security.
* Superuser should be NDK buildable. No internal Android references.
* Superuser should also be AOSP buildable for those that want to embed it in their ROM.
* Superuser should also be AOSP embeddable, meaning a ROM can easily embed it into their Settings app.
* Maintenance and updates on both the market and source repositories should be timely.
* If something goes wrong, I can fix it.
* Handle multiuser (4.2+) properly
* Handle concurrent su requests properly
Manual installation with the recovery zip:
Recommended if you are having installation issues or are not rooted
New in Version 1.2.0
* Greatly improved management of your shot and tag videos and photos.
* Wind Calculator calculates cross wind and fetches wind reports from nearby weather stations. FREE for a limited time.
* Many other bug fixes and enhancements
Download NQ Family Guardian for a 30-day FREE trial! Subscribe for US $4.99 per month.
Award-winning Parental Controls
• Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval
• National Parenting Publications Awards “Honors” Recipient
• Best Mobile App Awards “Platinum” Award
• International Business Awards “Gold” Award for Best New Software Product or Service of the Year
Web Filter: Block inappropriate websites.
App Filter: Make smart choices about which apps your children can download.
Contact Filter: Prevent harassing calls or texts by blocking certain numbers.
Monitors: Keep track of your children’s locations, messages, calls, browsing histories, apps, and photos.
Schedules: Control your children’s smartphone use by setting up times when they can make calls, browse the web, text, and play with apps.
Geo-Fences: Set up safe zones for your children and receive messages when they’re outside their zone.
Parent Portal: Checking up on your kids is as easy as opening a browser window! Our portal lets you monitor your child’s smartphone activities and change their settings, without ever needing to pick up your child’s phone.
Locate/Check-ins: Encourage your kids to tell you where they are by using an easy check-in function on their smartphones. You can also locate them if they forget to check in.
Panic Alarm: If your kids are in trouble, they can press the Panic Alarm button to send an alert message with their exact location to your phone.
Get started in 3 simple steps:
1. Download and install the NQ Family Guardian app on your child’s smartphone and follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
2. Sign up for an NQ account as part of the setup wizard in the app, or at family.nq.com.
3. Sign in at family.nq.com to see your dashboard and view your child’s recent activities.
Having “The Talk”
Before you set up NQ Family Guardian, download our Kids and Smartphones Toolkit (www.nqmobilefamily.com/familycontract). Developed with the National Cybersecurity Alliance, the kit includes tips to help parents and kids learn about how to stay safe when using your smartphone. Use our Mobile Family Contract so you and your kids can have a clear agreement about appropriate smartphone use.
We want to hear your thoughts
Love it? Please take a moment to add a review to the Play Store. Problems? Contact us at email@example.com. With your help we’ll continue to make NQ Family Guardian the best solution for parents and their smartphone loving kids.
Keep in touch with the NQ Mobile team.
Our blog: http://blog.nq.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NQMobile
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NQMobile
Like NQ Family Guardian? You’ll love our other products:
• NQ Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nqmobile.antivirus20
• NQ Mobile Vault: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.ps
About NQ Mobile
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services. NQ Mobile is a mobile security pioneer with proven competency to acquire, engage, and monetize customers globally. NQ Mobile's portfolio includes mobile security and mobile games as well as advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility services for the enterprise market. As of December 31, 2013, NQ Mobile maintains a large, global user base of 481 million registered user accounts and 136 million monthly active user accounts through its consumer mobile security business. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com/.
1.Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
2.Being lightweight, delivers results quickly.
3.Stream music,videos and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
4.Image Preview:mouse-over on any kind of image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
5.Click on any jpeg-image to start the image gallery.
6.Ability to queue multiple uploads.
7.Security being paramount,provision to secure-access with a password.
8.Change port settings,if port is already taken by some other device.
9.Optional vibration on service start/stop.
10.Service runs in the background to ease multitasking.
11.Thumbnails and album art for media types..
12.Designed to be easy to use and manage files effectively.
13.Wifi File Transfer, Wifi File Explorer & Wireless File Manager all rolled into one.
14.Links to view media like photos,videos and music.
15.Now includes a media player and audio player in the app to view your media in the same window.
16.Media player uses html5 with a flash fallback to support incompatible browsers.
17.Find any document,file/folder on your android device using the search feature.
18.Added a media rescan feature which updates the database when new files are added/uploaded to the sdcard.
19.Tested on IE(8 and above),Safari,Firefox and Chrome.
20.File filters to view only the media you need.Search by artist,album,image-type or video type.
21.Sort by date,file-size and file name for files and artist,album and album name for media .
22.Pagination to control the number of entries displayed in the table per page.
23.Drag and Drop File upload.
24.Works with hotspot mode enabled.
25.Encrypt your connection using SSL/TLS on public networks.
Many more features in the pipleine.
Any queries, feature requests or to report bugs, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS:If the app does not work in your case please drop us a line mentioning the handset/tablet model at email@example.com.The app displays ads which serve as some kind of incentive for the dev to update the application. Thank you for understanding.
Tags: Free Wifi File Transfer , Explorer, Manager, Wireless
Using ADB Master
1) Make sure ADB is installed
2) After installing the app, copy the exported ADB Master folder from your Android's SD card to the computer.
3) In the 'ADB-Master' folder run the 'ADB-Master.jar' file by double clicking (requires Java to be installed).
Mac users: If you get an error that the jar file is corrupt or cannot be opened, try right clicking it and select open at least once to allow the unsigned jar to run.
4) Set the ADB location in the “Control” tab of ADB Master by browsing to the folder containing “adb”. The background will turn green when the correct folder is selected.
5) For the Android devices to appear in the list, enable "USB Debugging" and connect them to the computer with USB.
6) Select one or more devices from the list of USB or WiFi connected devices to perform actions or view information on them...
At the top of the application are the device lists. These lists provide a way to list and select devices to work with.
There are two lists:
- USB connected devices with a button to switch the selected devices to WiFi (tcpip) mode. This will install “Helper.apk” to display adb state on the device and enable the device to be discovered by ADB Master.
- WiFi connected devices which has a button to switch the selected devices to USB mode. This will uninstall “Helper.apk” and set the device back to USB mode.
This section allows you to perform actions or commands on all selected devices.
- Shutdown, reboot, reboot to recovery or reboot to bootloader by selecting the devices and then pressing the desired button.
- Press power, back, home or volume up and down buttons on all selected devices at the same time.
- “Identify” a device installs and runs a small utility to wake the device and display the same information that appears in the device list as well as the IP address.
- Execute any custom ADB command in the ADB Command box and hit enter or press “Execute” to run that command on all selected devices. NOTE: This function treats spaces as command separators so it may not work for all possible adb commands at the moment. View the results of the command in the “ADB Log” tab.
This section allows you to compare and manage applications (packages) on all selected devices.
- Install an APK from your pc
- Enable (requires root and su)
- Disable (requires root and su)
- Uninstall multiple apps on all selected devices with one click.
App listing color key:
- Green: Installed and enabled on all selected devices
- Black: Installed and enabled on some selected devices
- Orange: Installed on some or all devices, but is disabled on one or more
- Red: Installed on some or all devices but is disabled on all installed instances
This section uses the command “adb shell top -m 20” to list the top 20 processes running on the device. It lists all selected devices in one view making it easy to monitor multiple devices at the same time. Future features include the ability to terminate processes and use custom top commands.
View live Logcat data from all selected devices in one list making it easy to monitor multiple devices at the same time. Future features will enhance this section with the use of filters and colors.
ADB Log tab
View a log of commands executed by ADB Master. It logs the device, commands and their responses.
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
IMPORTANT: Google has removed the ability to toggle mobile network from Android 5.0. Customers who do not wish to lose this functionality, please refrain from upgrading your device to Android 5.0. See Google's decision at https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=78084 and developers' discussion at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26539445/the-setmobiledataenabled-method-is-no-longer-callable-as-of-android-l-and-later.
Support: Android 2.1 to 5.0.
DroidSet allows you to manage settings on Android devices by providing quick toggling functionality. These functionality allow you to enable or disable Wi-Fi, mobile network, Bluetooth, flight mode and more at a touch of a button. When a functionality is activated, you'll be presented with some information regarding that functionality.
2. Mobile network (2G-4G)
Note: Google has removed this function from Android 5.0. It may be possible to toggle mobile network if the device is rooted.
4. Screen Orientation
5. Auto Sync
6. Flight Mode
Note: Google has removed this function from Android 4.2. It may be possible to toggle flight mode if the device is rooted.
1. GPS (Note: Due to Privacy concerns, this function must be activated manually)
2. Screen lock
Note: Not available for Android 2.1 devices. Function requires device administration permission.
3. Screen lock management
Note: Function requires device administration permission.
4. Ringing mode
6. Screen brightness
7. Screen timeout
Turn off device, reboot device, restart device in recovery, bootloader or download mode, or perform a hot reboot. Note: Function requires root permission and Busybox to work properly.
Root checker, device info.
3. What's New?
a. Application Setting
- Show app's icon in notification bar
- Scroll log messages
- Log delete confirmation
- Change language
- Enable/disable device administration
- Screen lock *
- Screen unlock *
* Require accelerometer and proximity sensors. Some functions will not work due to device's limitation.
- Auto Sync (Sync accounts on device)
Note: Android 2.3 and earlier only sync main account
DroidSet languages support: English, tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti, Español, Français, Gaeilge, Hrvatski, Italiano, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Shqip, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська, ελληνικά, русский, ภาษาไทย, Български, Српски / Srpski.
DroidSet does not have:
- Adware: None
- Bloatware: None
- Crimeware: None
- Malware: None
- Nagware: None (We don't want to nag you to buy the Pro version)
- Spyware: None
- Virus: None
because our business philosophy is simple: "Don't sell crap if you don't want crap in return!" That said, we hope you'll enjoy our software and please provide feedback to help us improve it.
For DroidSet Support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free customers support:
a. Receive support once all requests from customers with Pro version have been actioned.
b. Receive a response within 48-72 hours upon receipt of a bug report from the customer.
Keyword: droidset, wifi, wi-fi, mobile, network, gps, bluetooth, screen, orientation, lock, security, brightness, timeout, time-out, system, autosync, auto sync, airplane, flight, device, ring, ringing, ringer, volume, unlock, root check.
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
CloudTrax is a free cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor your wireless networks from anywhere in the world.
With the CloudTrax app, you can create a network from your Android device, view the status of your access points, see connected users and their usage, update your network settings and much more. Switch between your mobile app and the full controller at CloudTrax.com seamlessly.
• Free cloud-based management for your Open-Mesh wireless networks through an app or browser. No need to be on-site.
• Easy, wizard-driven setup process for new networks. Simply scan an access point with your camera to add it to your network.
• Two SSIDs per network: one public for guests and one private for staff.
• User access control and monitoring, including splash pages*, voucher*, rate limiting and client blocking capabilities.
• 24x7 network monitoring and alerting.
• Limited view mode to allow customers to view network status without access to tools and settings.
Open-Mesh is about smarter, simpler WiFi. Our cloud managed wireless mesh networks make it easy to spread an Internet connection throughout a hotel, apartment, office, campus, cafe, large home—and just about anywhere else. CloudTrax is used in more than 83,000 networks today.
✓ iPhone and iPads
One antivirus license
✓ Protects Android and PCs.
✓ Real-time app protection from viruses, adware and spyware.
Backup and download
✓ Backup contacts, photos, call history and sms.
✓ Download or restore to another phone or tablet.
Find my phone, tablet, PC, and Mac devices
✓ Map the location of all your devices.
✓ Remotely make phones and tablets sound an alarm, even when they are on silent.
Lock & wipe
✓ Remotely lock your phone and tablet, post a custom message and wipe data.
✓ Restart, lock and shutdown your PC and Mac computers.
✓ Diagnose and fix problems from a phone or browser.
✓ Remote task manager and shutdown running processes.
✓ Remotely control a PC from your phone.
✓ Get a device inventory and usage report.
You can log into http://www.myDevices.com to locate your phone, run antivirus scans, view backed up data and manage your devices, anytime, anywhere.
• Though we have spent many hours testing my Devices internally, it has not been released for production use, and as such, you may experience issues, errors and may not operate as intended.
• myDevices requests access to a number of permissions such as camera, location and hardware control in order to be able to wipe all of your personal and private information from your lost or stolen device.
• myDevices asks permission to store your device’s location, history, installed apps, calendar, contacts, location, SMS, call logs, photos, Wi-Fi information, Bluetooth settings and device ID on our secure servers so they are available to you at myDevices.com.
• If you would like to use my Devices Antivirus solution on your PC, please uninstall your existing Antivirus solution first. Please keep a copy of your existing Antivirus product key if you want to reinstall on your PC in the future.
• Posting custom lock message is only available from our my Devices website.
• Remote wipe functionality is only available from our my Devices website.
• We only have 1 report currently, but more reports are coming soon.
• You may experience issues restoring mobile backup data to new devices.
About my Devices
Our connected devices / IoT platform was developed with the belief that Smartphones will be the ultimate device that communicates and triggers events with other Internet enabled Things. In other words, the Smartphone will be the Brain for all other connected Things. my Devices currently solves problems for Smartphone, Tablets, PCs and Mac computers. However, our platform was developed to easily add more connected Things.
We hope you’ll love what we’ve built so far.
Give your kids the freedom to surf the Internet without the fear of inappropriate content.
Your child must be aware that you are monitoring his/her activities. Your child must agree to have the application installed.
FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
A fully functional free trial protects your devices for 14 days. Afterward, you can choose to continue using free version of the app or purchase a license. Annual subscription is available for US $12 per device. Parents' (admin) devices do not require a license. The license is transferable to other devices of your family.
PARENTAL CONTROL BOARD APP ENABLES YOU TO:
- Prohibit malicious, porno, gambling or other inappropriate web sites
- Locate your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- See full track of your child’s movements.
- Set up a geofence to receive a notification when you child leaves a predefined area.
- Lock your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- Let your child to send an emergency alert by clicking a button or making a special gesture.
- Set up timetable, specifying time slots when your child can and cannot use the device.
- Prohibit individual applications or restrict time when these apps can be used.
- Monitor time spent of various applications.
- Block calls from/to unwanted phone numbers or set up a while list of phone numbers allowed to call.
- Set restrictions on what web sites may be viewed.
- Monitor text, call and web activities.
- Get notifications when text messages contain violence, bullying, sexting, etc based on your dictionary.
- Prevent your child texting while driving.
- Receive a daily report on your child’s phone usage.
- Set up a lockdown to replace your device’s home screen with your custom screen, where you can place applications, web links or call buttons.
- Remotely wipe (factory reset) a device if stolen
- Remotely reset device password
- Prevent application uninstallation from the device. *
- Manage device hardware, like camera, Bluetooth, microphone, Wi-Fi, Android beam, Audio/Video Record, SD card write, prohibit power off, force GPS on/off. **
* Please note that it is still possible to delete application from the device, e.g. by wiping the device.
** These features work only on Samsung devices with Android 4.2 and higher.
REMOTE WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT
Administrators can manage any number of users and devices from a web-based console. Log in at admin.https://parentalboard.com to manage your family’s settings and account. Setting changes are reflected on the device in under a minute. You can manage your Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows devices from the same web console.
REMOTE IN-APP MANAGEMENT
Administrators can also manage all family devices from their mobile device. Family administrators will receive all alerts, notifications and reports on their devices. For example, if your kid is in emergency or leaves a predefined geofence, you will receive a notification about it as well as precise device location.
Parental Board shows which apps are installed on the protected mobile device. Parents can block unwanted apps or set up a schedule when application can be used. Parents can also see how much their kid spend on a particular app.
Once installed, kids must use the Fire Phoenix browser. Other browsers should be prohibited on the device using ParentalBoard. This way parents can be sure that no malicious, porno or other inappropriate web sites will be opened by their kids.
BROWSING WHITELIST AND BLACKLIST
Create custom lists for sites that should always be allowed (whitelist) or always be blocked (blacklist).
Keywords: child protect, internet filtering, parental control, internet monitor, porn blocker, internet filter, monitoring software, internet monitoring software, child safety, app management, app manager, emergency notification, geofence