People often use passwords associated with names of friends, parents, pets or dates, but it is dangerous because such paroles are easy to guess.
The PasswordGen application can solve this problem.
How does it work?
Firstly, you choose group/groups of symbols, which you want to use in the password:
- lowercase letters of the Latin alphabet;
- uppercase letters of the Latin alphabet;
- punctuation marks;
- arithmetic signs;
You can also choose a syllabic password to keep it in mind easily, e.g. “jorolatora”. You can add checks in the groups above to make this parole secure, e.g. “joRO987la#tora”.
The number of valid characters is quite big and the idea of creation is randomness so you can be sure that your password is hard to guess. What does it mean? It means that every time when you generate your password the random number generator creates it.
Another advantage is that this app has a good design and it is easy to use.
What is the length of password?
You choose the length from 4 to 99 symbols.
How to use PasswordGen?
1. Install PasswordGen on your device.
2. Find it in menu and launch.
3. Follow the instructions on your screen:
- tick group/groups of symbols;
- choose the length (by dragging slider or typing in text field (to the right of slider))
- press “Generate”
5. You will see your password above the “Generate” button, press the button, which is to the right of text field with parole, to copy it in the clipboard.
6. Insert password in file where you want to keep parole. (It is recommended to save passwords.)
7. If you dislike the password, create new, start from step 4.
The LLSF Puck Manager allows to read and write RFID tags of pucks used in LLSF games. In particular, it allows to number a sequence of pucks in a quick fashion to setup new field equipment. It is primarily intended for LLSF participants.
The league's website can be found at http://www.robocup-logistics.org.