The Berlinale 2014 app includes:
- Programme overview with filter options according to day, time, section, venue (for both the public festival programme and press screenings)
- Full offline usability of the programme search
- Film info including synopsis, image, screening dates and locations
- Favourites list: Save a list of your favourite films
- Calendar export: Add individual screenings to your calendar
- Search function: Find films by searching for film titles or surnames of cast members and directors (for both the public festival programme and press screenings)
- Live video transmission of the photo calls and press conferences, the opening and closing gala as well as from the Red Carpet before Competition premieres
- Venue information
- Up-to-date schedule of press conferences and photo calls
Don't travel without it!
Uses your devices GPS to give you directions to the nearest gay friendly bar, hotel, club or venue.
Find accomodation, cabaret, live music or the local gay scene
Only landlords who have expressed that they are GLBTI friendly are included.
*COMPLETELY NO ADVERTS OR NOTIFICATIONS*
Over 400 gay friendly Guest houses B+B's and and hotels,
Over 250 gay friendly nightlife venues
Gives contact information, address and description.
London Birmingham Leeds Glasgow Sheffield Bradford Edinburgh Liverpool Manchester Bristol Wakefield
Cardiff Coventry Nottingham Leicester Sunderland Belfast Newcastle upon Tyne Brighton Hull Plymouth Stoke-on-Trent Wolverhampton Swansea Southampton Aberdeen Portsmouth York Dundee Lancaster Oxford Newport Preston St Albans Norwich Chester Cambridge Exeter Gloucester Carlisle Worcester Durham Inverness Canterbury Bangor lake district Highlands AND MANY MORE SMALLER TOWNS......
Annual publication is presented in the form of an interactive application, which is going to be updated during the year.
The launch of the publication is scheduled for Berlinale 2014.
More from developer
About 500 films, 50 programmes, 6 competitions, international guests and festivals, close-ups and wide-angle views, ShortFriday, project presentations, concerts, parties! interfilm’s goal is to search out skilled and creative filmmakers and bring their work together - presenting them in an international, culturally political framework in order to best facilitate the exchange of imaginative ideas. interfilm offers a wide variety of short live-action, animation and documentaries to enthusiastic audiences who value the short film format in its own right.
exground filmfest 15-24 November, 2013 presents for the 26th time highlights of international independent film in Wiesbaden.
Exground filmfest has rececived more than 250,000 entries since its start. The record number of entries for the 26th festival edition shows, that exground filmfest is popular at home and abroad: round about 3,000 films from 93 countries from Albania to Venezuela, were entered for the international program and competitions this year. The festival's international significance is not least mirrored in the number of entries, which has risen by 20% since last year. Exground filmfest's selection committee chooses ca. 300 highlights from the international choice of independently produced short- and feature length films.