Check your account balances and review your recent transactions.
Transfer funds between your accounts and make loan payments quickly and easily.
Pay bills on the go using your mobile device. (Must be enrolled in online BillPay to use this feature).
Find nearby branches and ATMs.
Available free of charge to online banking users; online banking is required. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Central State Bank, Muscatine, IA, Member FDIC.
"To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.centralstate.com/pdf/ConsumerPrivacy.PDF
Simple to use and with many features including balance alerts and bill payments. Manage you money on the move easily and quickly with the Santander UK Mobile Banking App
Designed solely for personal banking customers, simply log in with your existing Online Banking details and you’re away.
- check your balances and statements
- make transfers and payments
- set up alerts for when your balance exceeds or drops below a certain amount
- report lost/stolen cards
- view, amend or cancel pending payments
- find your nearest Santander branch
And if you’re splitting the bill for dinner, rent or anything else, and you pay with your account, this app has a handy little function that splits the transaction for you so you can send it directly to your friends for their contribution.
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between CSB accounts
- Pay bills on the go
- View and activate your cash back offers
- Deposit checks using CSB Mobile Deposit
You must first register for Online Banking to use the CSB Mobile App. Login to the app using the same secure login credentials for Online Banking. Visit www.communitystatebank.com to register for Online Banking.
CONVENIENT and SECURE, Galena State Bank Mobile app is at no charge!* GSB online banking clients can login with an existing GSB user id and password.
Galena State Bank Mobile Banking is as safe and secure as GSB Internet Banking. Your personal and confidential information remains protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates for peace of mind as you bank on the go.
Experience the convenience of Mobile Banking from Galena State Bank and download the GSB Mobile Banking app today!
Some transactions may not be immediately posted to your account and may not be reflected in your available balance.
Bank products and services are offered by Galena State Bank. Member FDIC.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.galenastate.com/#/family
*Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and internet access fees may apply.
• Check your account information, balances and transaction history
• Pay Anyone or Pay to Mobile
• Pay bills with BPAY® and add BPAY® billers and payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
• View eStatements and opt out of paper statements
• Locate your nearest St.George ATM or branch
• MoneyMeter – view account balance at a glance without logging on to mobile banking
Other features include:
• Open a transaction account or savings account
• Apply for a personal loan, term deposit or credit card
• Activate your new debit or credit card
• View the interest earned (perfect for tax time)
• Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
• Travelling overseas –notify us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel
• Budget Planner – an easy tool to help you better manage your money
Business customers can also:
• View your account balances and transaction information
• Transfer between your own accounts including foreign currency accounts
• View your authorization summary and mobile payment history
For a more information visit http://www.stgeorge.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Google+ : www.plus.google.com/+stgeorgebank/
Things you should know:
1) Internet connection is required use St.George Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
2) Information is current at time of download and subject to change.
We collect information on how you use the St.George Mobile Banking Application. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Internet Banking is issued by St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Branch Details,Contact Numbers,Email etc..
Its for all the 80000+ branches of all Banks in India.
Its a usefull app for All Indians,
*who want to withdraw their PayPal fund
*who needs to transfer money safely through IFSC Codes
*who wants to know the details of particular bank for any purpose
Easily Browse any Bank Info,By State,District&Branch-wise category.
(The Info,provided here are updated from rbi database.
All Banks have IFSC Code.
Only Few Banks will have MICR Code.)
Click Inside Bank Details to Copy the Contents..
With our PSB Mobile App you can:
-Access your Online Banking Accounts
-Pay bills anytime from anywhere with Bill Pay
-Transfer Funds between your Patterson State Bank personal accounts
-Deposit Checks (Phone only at this time-Android Tablet check deposit coming soon!)
-Locate banking centers and ATMs
-Contact us by phone, email, or go to our website
Customers must be enrolled in PSB’s Online Banking to use the Mobile Banking Application.
Customers must be enrolled in PSB’s Online Pay to pay bills from the Mobile Banking Application.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.pattersonstatebank.com/home/privacynotice
• Transfer funds in real time between all your accounts, regardless of whether they're held at KBC or at other banks (unique on the Belgian market).
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year.
• Manage details of your beneficiaries.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage planned transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Save for something you'd really like, such as a new TV or a city trip, using one of our Save for Goals accounts. You can add a photo of what you're saving for, specify how much you need to save for it (and check how you're doing using our handy savings meter) and even ask your friends to help you achieve your goal via Facebook.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader … and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.