Learn and practice Chinese (Mandarin) any time you want.
• Most useful daily used Mandarin phrases
• Including Pinyin (Roman alphabet for learning Chinese) with English translation
• Listen Chinese audio while reading
• Practice any-time / anywhere
• Easy navigation
• Smooth Scroll
Learn Chinese Grammar
• Chinese Pronunciation
• Verbs Action
Learn Chinese Vocabulary
• Colour Names
• Body Parts
• Vegetable names
• Time, Days & Months
• Chinese Food
• Dessert Names
• Common Relations
• Animal Names
• Birds Names
• Travel / Tourist
Learn Chinese Dialogues/Words/Phrase/Sentence
• Do You Speak Mandarin?
• Where Do You Live?
• Words used when Shopping
• In Travelling
• In Bank or Business
• Action Phrases
• Asking Directions
• At the Restaurant
• China New Year
The settings allow you to change the font size for English, Pinyin and Chinese and toggle to turn on/off any of them for your convenience.
Please visit our website for more information:
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 28,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- Coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 600 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 600+.
Designed for everyone wanting to get around in China or Chinese speaking countries, learn or communicate in Chinese, the app’s easy search features, ability to favorite common phrases, and easy-to-read phonetic translation with audio makes the app a great tool to have.
We have given special attention to the design and usability of the app for an enjoyable experience.
1. 10 Categories including Food, Getting Around, Meeting People, Problems, Numbers, Shopping and Health
2. Over 500 phrases in Chinese script and phonetic pronunciation
3. Clear audio for each phrase recorded by native speakers
4. Works completely offline so you don't need to pay for roaming charges when traveling
5. Genuine Chinese voice recorded by native Chinese speakers for accurate understanding of each spoken phrase
6. Search all the phrases to quickly find the phrase you are looking for
7. Favorites feature for easy access to commonly used phrases
8. No Internet connection needed: use the app freely when traveling without having to worry about data charges
9. Copy, Paste and Share the translated phrases
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com
Within just a couple of seconds of launching this Chinese OCR app, and without even touching the screen, you can be viewing word-by-word definitions of a complete line of Chinese text. The auto-snapshot feature means you won't have to keep awkwardly trying to position your camera.
* Works with both our Mandarin (Hanping Chinese Dictionary, free & paid apps) and Cantonese (Hanping Cantonese Dictionary, paid app only) dictionary apps
* Designed for reading regular Chinese text (like in a book). It is not intended for reading things like shop signs, food labels or other images using stylized text, so please bear this in mind before purchasing.
* Works much better on text printed on paper than on text on computer screens. However, works really well on screenshots
* Designed for students learning Mandarin Chinese. Some Cantonese characters may not be recognized
* Having trouble focusing the camera? Try holding it further away from the text
* Details on how to get this paid app (living in China?): http://goo.gl/YGonR
If you encounter ANY problems (e.g. stretched or rotated live preview) please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our very best to fix it. We have done lots of testing on many different devices but there may be some problematic camera drivers we have not yet come across.
If you're not satisfied, for any reason, within 30 days you get a full refund, period, no questions asked. We don't want your money if you're not amazingly happy. Simply send us an email.
★ Scans live camera preview as well as still images (such as photos and screenshots)
★ Works entirely offline! (INTERNET permission is only for dictionary updates etc)
★ Simplified and Traditional characters
★ Recognizes over 8000 different characters
★ Pinyin and Zhuyin (Bopomofo) pronunciation
★ Horizontal & vertical text
★ Fast - perform recognition in a fraction of a second
★ Optimized for pages of regular text (such as in a book)
★ Clear, regular fonts should work well in general, but you may need to use the controls to reframe the text
★ Recognized Chinese characters are drawn over the image, allowing you to easily verify accuracy
★ Each character is colored according to its tone
★ Breaks text down into words, displaying all corresponding dictionary entries
★ Supports pan, zoom, and pinch-to-zoom
★ Resizeable image window
★ Seamlessly integrates with Hanping Chinese Dictionary (which you will need to install - it's free! - to see the dictionary entries) and Hanping Cantonese Dictionary (paid app)
There are two View modes:
1. Live View
The screen shows the live camera preview and the app continuously scans it for Chinese. As words are recognized, the corresponding dictionary entries are displayed.
Live View has two sub-modes:
a) Auto: the camera is continuously refocused and a snapshot is automatically taken as soon as the characters are recognized.
b) Manual: you control when to focus and whether to use flash (if your device supports it). You also choose when to snapshot the preview image.
2. Image View
Works with still images which are either snapshots of the camera preview or existing images (e.g. photos) you already have on your Android device.
Please use the forum (see below) to report any bugs or suggestions.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in China: Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Dongguan, Foshan, Chengdu, Nanjing, Shenyang, Xi'an, Hangzhou, Harbin, Suzhou, Qingdao, Dalian, Zhengzhou, Shantou, Jinan, Changchun, Kunming, Hong Kong, Changsha, Taiyuan, Xiamen, Hefei, Ürümqi, Fuzhou and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 20 million mobile installs
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
Order food delivery & pickup from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Miami, Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, with more being added daily. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be using EAT24’s mobile ordering. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons, which save you money.
- Optimized for Android TV so you can order pizza in HD.
- Optimized for Android Wear so you can re-order from your favorite restaurants on your smartwatch.
- EAT24 has Yelp inside. That means you can see what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
-See what's open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order that item again.
-Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Or sort by preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
-Customize your order to give your stomach exactly what it wants (extra guac, please!)
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the EAT24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
-EAT24 is married to Yelp (#1 wifey, holla!), so if you have a Yelp account you can order there too.
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants for easy re-ordering.
- Securely stores payment info for you.
- 24/7 Live Support lets you chat with a real person about your order. No robots. Promise.
- One-click reorder (less thinking, more enjoying).
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our EAT24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.
- Call Phone Permissions
Connects you directly to the restaurant if you push the call restaurant button.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
And before we go, let’s make some SEO robots happy with a quick poetry slam.
Delivery, delivering, delivered. Whatever it is, we bring food.
Take-out, pick-up, to-go. It’s all good.
Mexican food, Chinese food, Pizza delivery. What’s shaking?
Sandwiches, Sushi, Thai. And don’t forget the bacon.
EAT24. Delivery. Takeout. Pickup. Bad Poetry.
You can browse plants by families, genus, search by common name or scientific name, and state. The detail species page include major characters and distribute map, and linked to USDA web site for detail information.
You can use it in a field trip, write a note about a plant, take a photo using the phone camera, select a photo from the phone. It is all at your finger tip.
You can save the plant locations and later view all of them on a map.
You can also group them, and add various species into different groups for easy access.
Note: Data are from USDA plant database (2006), with 541 families, about 5000 genea, and 50,000 species. If have other data sources, please let me know. We can make it better. I am a plant lover too!
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
It is an interactive key to identify common minerals.
Simply select a characteristic of a mineral and
enter the matching character values, such as
color and luster. The app will present you
with possible identifications including the
details and images of minerals matching the
List of characters
List of minerals
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with minerals
Auto-saved character status
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
* Train your phone to say the things you wish you could say
* Tease a friend or quiet a co-worker with your phone
* Don't get in trouble for what you say; blame your phone instead
The app lets you create a list of texts, and with a tap of "Speak" button, the phone will speak out the text.
You can add, edit, and delete text text entry. Each entry could have a note too.
Enter any text, save it, and let the phone do the talk.
It is an interactive key to identify a plant to its respective family.
You select characters and enter their values, such as flower color; the app will present you with possible identifications including family details and images.
List of characters
List of families
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with taxa
The dataset for the app is adapted from the Flora of China Project (www.foc.org).
The web version can be found http://www.pathkey.org/key_d.php?datasetId=198
PathKey is an interface for accessing interactive identification keys in DELTA format. Visit www.pathkey.org for more information.
* Simply enter keywords and start the search.
* Automatic loading at the end of scroll.
* Detail view of abstract and other info
* Easy link to EPO web site
Give a try, it is free!
This is a third party application and not related to the official EPO (European Patent Office). The app calls the Open Patent Services (OPS) provided by EPO, and all the data belongs to EPO. Please visit www.epo.org for the terms and conditions of use, license, and other information.
How does it work:
The app helps you create a contact file, and email it as attachment.
HTML format with phonebook layout for view/printing in browser. Outlook CSV, VCard, and Google CSV for import. You can email to yourself or someone else.
Each friend can be added as a new contact or linked to an existing contact. Once they linked, with single touch, all the pictures can be sync to the phone. You will never miss your friend updated picture.
"Add": add the friend as a new contact. Single touch to add it to the contact book.
"Select": select a contact to link to the friend
"Sync": sync the friend picture to the linked contact. Be aware that the previous icon will be gone.
"Unlink": remove the link to the contact
"Reload Friends": reload all the friends and their pictures
"Sync All Pictures": sync all the linked friends and contacts
To make the contact selection easy
press menu to display all contacts or just the contacts with phone numbers
type a letter in search box to narrow the list.
If you need more time to test, please let us know and we are quite flexible.
With the app, you can:
* easily dial a number by simple touch of the picture.
* let grand parent see your picture and talk to you with single tap
* let kids call home by pressing the home picture
* impress your special one with a big picture on home screen, and dialing number.
* resizable picture on the home screen.
* select any contacts
* phone selection if a contact has multiple phone numbers.
* select & crop picture
Note: This is a widget and can not run
You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
custom event title
Fully sync with Google Calendar
New: fast scroll; search upon typing; add address; remember calendar selection
Fixed for OS2.2