Learn and practice Chinese (Mandarin) any time you want.
• Most useful daily used Mandarin phrases
• Including Pinyin (Roman alphabet for learning Chinese) with English translation
• Listen Chinese audio while reading
• Practice any-time / anywhere
• Easy navigation
• Smooth Scroll
Learn Chinese Grammar
• Chinese Pronunciation
• Verbs Action
Learn Chinese Vocabulary
• Colour Names
• Body Parts
• Vegetable names
• Time, Days & Months
• Chinese Food
• Dessert Names
• Common Relations
• Animal Names
• Birds Names
• Travel / Tourist
Learn Chinese Dialogues/Words/Phrase/Sentence
• Do You Speak Mandarin?
• Where Do You Live?
• Words used when Shopping
• In Travelling
• In Bank or Business
• Action Phrases
• Asking Directions
• At the Restaurant
• China New Year
The settings allow you to change the font size for English, Pinyin and Chinese and toggle to turn on/off any of them for your convenience.
Please visit our website for more information:
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 28,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- Coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 600 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 600+.
Order food delivery & pickup from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Miami, Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, with more being added daily. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be using EAT24’s mobile ordering. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons, which save you money.
- Optimized for Android TV so you can order pizza in HD.
- Optimized for Android Wear so you can re-order from your favorite restaurants on your smartwatch.
- EAT24 has Yelp inside. That means you can see what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
-See what's open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order that item again.
-Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Or sort by preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
-Customize your order to give your stomach exactly what it wants (extra guac, please!)
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the EAT24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
-EAT24 is married to Yelp (#1 wifey, holla!), so if you have a Yelp account you can order there too.
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants for easy re-ordering.
- Securely stores payment info for you.
- 24/7 Live Support lets you chat with a real person about your order. No robots. Promise.
- One-click reorder (less thinking, more enjoying).
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our EAT24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.
- Call Phone Permissions
Connects you directly to the restaurant if you push the call restaurant button.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
And before we go, let’s make some SEO robots happy with a quick poetry slam.
Delivery, delivering, delivered. Whatever it is, we bring food.
Take-out, pick-up, to-go. It’s all good.
Mexican food, Chinese food, Pizza delivery. What’s shaking?
Sandwiches, Sushi, Thai. And don’t forget the bacon.
EAT24. Delivery. Takeout. Pickup. Bad Poetry.
Save time doing dictionary lookups! Simply point your camera at some Chinese text to get all the English definitions. No need to even touch the screen!
★ Scans live camera preview as well as still images (such as photos and screenshots)
★ Works entirely offline!
★ Simplified and Traditional characters
★ Pinyin and Zhuyin (Bopomofo) pronunciation
★ Horizontal & vertical text
★ Optimized for pages of regular text (such as in a book)
★ Seamlessly integrates with Hanping Chinese Dictionary (which is free) and Hanping Cantonese Dictionary (paid app)
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/hanpingchinese
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hanpingchinese
ECTACO Talking Phrasebook Russian–Chinese and Chinese–Russian for Android provides instant bidirectional translation of thousands of practical and useful phrases. It replaces bulky and inconvenient books and speaks all of its phrases aloud using clear, understandable native speaker voice narration for both languages. With it you will always be understood – even if you can't speak a word of another language.
Key features include the following:
• Authentic native-speaker human voice narration of all 14,000 phrases
• 15 easily navigated topic areas: Basics, Traveling, Hotel, Local transport, Sightseeing, Bank, Communication means, In the restaurant, Food/Drinks, Shopping, Repairs/Laundry, Sport/Leisure, Health/Drugstore, Beauty care, Calling for police
• Advanced speech recognition for hands-free navigation
• Changeable parts in phrases for more accurate translations
• Gender options for greater translation flexibility and accuracy
• User topic with the ability to add and edit phrases and translations
• Learning game
• Text search
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in China: Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Dongguan, Foshan, Chengdu, Nanjing, Shenyang, Xi'an, Hangzhou, Harbin, Suzhou, Qingdao, Dalian, Zhengzhou, Shantou, Jinan, Changchun, Kunming, Hong Kong, Changsha, Taiyuan, Xiamen, Hefei, Ürümqi, Fuzhou and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Easily learn to read Chinese characters using the best chinese language flashcards in the android market place - SPEAKING CHINESE FLASHCARDS
"Learning to read Chinese characters was suddenly easy"
Speaking Chinese Flashcards makes the daunting task of learning to read Chinese characters both simple and fun.
Spending just 10 minutes a day studying the characters in Speaking Chinese Flashcards will give you the confidence to overcome one of the biggest language learning barriers in the Chinese language - reading.
From the developer - "My wife is from Taiwan and it's her voice that's featured in the app. Whenever I traveled to Taiwan in the past, I felt lost and helpless. All the signs were illegible. I couldn't find events and gatherings to attend. Heck, I couldn't even understand what dishes were being served on the menu. I needed repetition and that's just what I built Speaking Chinese Flashcards for. Since I started using Speaking Chinese Flashcards, language learning has been much easier, because every time I see a character on a sign or menu, I hear that word in my head - I'm learning so fast now."
Speaking Chinese Flashcards is unlike other Chinese flashcard apps in the android market place because it features recorded native Mandarin audio for every word featured in the application.
People who have studied Chinese before know that the tones that are part of the language make learning it particularly hard. Without audio queues, learning becomes MUCH slower. Luckily, the audio in Speaking Chinese Flashcards is read with perfect pronunciation by a native speaker.
For students in college or high school, Speaking Chinese Flashcards makes memorizing characters and passing tests MUCH easier than the typical methods like using hand made flashcards. Wild Notion also encourages you to submit lists of words you'd like flashcards for. New sets of flashcards can be downloaded once you've gotten ahold of the app.
Speaking Chinese Flashcards Features -
Card Categories - 6 Card Sets - plus the the ability to download new cards from within the app.
Recorded audio with every card
Ability to switch between traditional and simplified characters
Ability to remove (and later add back) a known card from a set
We hope that you'll find Speaking Chinese Flashcards an incredibly fun, educational and useful tool. Please let us know what you think. We hope you find it useful and educational.
You can browse plants by families, genus, search by common name or scientific name, and state. The detail species page include major characters and distribute map, and linked to USDA web site for detail information.
You can use it in a field trip, write a note about a plant, take a photo using the phone camera, select a photo from the phone. It is all at your finger tip.
You can save the plant locations and later view all of them on a map.
You can also group them, and add various species into different groups for easy access.
Note: Data are from USDA plant database (2006), with 541 families, about 5000 genea, and 50,000 species. If have other data sources, please let me know. We can make it better. I am a plant lover too!
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
It is an interactive key to identify common minerals.
Simply select a characteristic of a mineral and
enter the matching character values, such as
color and luster. The app will present you
with possible identifications including the
details and images of minerals matching the
List of characters
List of minerals
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with minerals
Auto-saved character status
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
It is an interactive key to identify a plant to its respective family.
You select characters and enter their values, such as flower color; the app will present you with possible identifications including family details and images.
List of characters
List of families
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with taxa
The dataset for the app is adapted from the Flora of China Project (www.foc.org).
The web version can be found http://www.pathkey.org/key_d.php?datasetId=198
PathKey is an interface for accessing interactive identification keys in DELTA format. Visit www.pathkey.org for more information.
Each friend can be added as a new contact or linked to an existing contact. Once they linked, with single touch, all the pictures can be sync to the phone. You will never miss your friend updated picture.
"Add": add the friend as a new contact. Single touch to add it to the contact book.
"Select": select a contact to link to the friend
"Sync": sync the friend picture to the linked contact. Be aware that the previous icon will be gone.
"Unlink": remove the link to the contact
"Reload Friends": reload all the friends and their pictures
"Sync All Pictures": sync all the linked friends and contacts
To make the contact selection easy
press menu to display all contacts or just the contacts with phone numbers
type a letter in search box to narrow the list.
If you need more time to test, please let us know and we are quite flexible.
* Simply enter keywords and start the search.
* Automatic loading at the end of scroll.
* Detail view of abstract and other info
* Easy link to EPO web site
Give a try, it is free!
This is a third party application and not related to the official EPO (European Patent Office). The app calls the Open Patent Services (OPS) provided by EPO, and all the data belongs to EPO. Please visit www.epo.org for the terms and conditions of use, license, and other information.
custom event title
Fully sync with Google Calendar
New: fast scroll; search upon typing; add address; remember calendar selection
Fixed for OS2.2
You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
How does it work:
The app helps you create a contact file, and email it as attachment.
HTML format with phonebook layout for view/printing in browser. Outlook CSV, VCard, and Google CSV for import. You can email to yourself or someone else.
The app let you make a list of contacts, which will ring even the phone is in silent mode.
With this little app, the phone will always ring for your special call.
* Allow selected contacts to sound through when your phone is in silent mode
* Don't ever miss important calls
* Let unwanted text message to silence without ever being bothered