Learn and practice Chinese (Mandarin) any time you want.
• Most useful daily used Mandarin phrases
• Including Pinyin (Roman alphabet for learning Chinese) with English translation
• Listen Chinese audio while reading
• Practice any-time / anywhere
• Easy navigation
• Smooth Scroll
Learn Chinese Grammar
• Chinese Pronunciation
• Verbs Action
Learn Chinese Vocabulary
• Colour Names
• Body Parts
• Vegetable names
• Time, Days & Months
• Chinese Food
• Dessert Names
• Common Relations
• Animal Names
• Birds Names
• Travel / Tourist
Learn Chinese Dialogues/Words/Phrase/Sentence
• Do You Speak Mandarin?
• Where Do You Live?
• Words used when Shopping
• In Travelling
• In Bank or Business
• Action Phrases
• Asking Directions
• At the Restaurant
• China New Year
The settings allow you to change the font size for English, Pinyin and Chinese and toggle to turn on/off any of them for your convenience.
Please visit our website for more information:
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 28,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- Coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 600 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 600+.
Designed for everyone wanting to get around in China or Chinese speaking countries, learn or communicate in Chinese, the app’s easy search features, ability to favorite common phrases, and easy-to-read phonetic translation with audio makes the app a great tool to have.
We have given special attention to the design and usability of the app for an enjoyable experience.
1. 10 Categories including Food, Getting Around, Meeting People, Problems, Numbers, Shopping and Health
2. Over 500 phrases in Chinese script and phonetic pronunciation
3. Clear audio for each phrase recorded by native speakers
4. Works completely offline so you don't need to pay for roaming charges when traveling
5. Genuine Chinese voice recorded by native Chinese speakers for accurate understanding of each spoken phrase
6. Search all the phrases to quickly find the phrase you are looking for
7. Favorites feature for easy access to commonly used phrases
8. No Internet connection needed: use the app freely when traveling without having to worry about data charges
9. Copy, Paste and Share the translated phrases
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in China: Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Dongguan, Foshan, Chengdu, Nanjing, Shenyang, Xi'an, Hangzhou, Harbin, Suzhou, Qingdao, Dalian, Zhengzhou, Shantou, Jinan, Changchun, Kunming, Hong Kong, Changsha, Taiyuan, Xiamen, Hefei, Ürümqi, Fuzhou and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Understanding Chinese culture is important to do business or live in China, this app provides some useful tips about Chinese DOs and DONOTs. Ex. how to greets, table etiquette,...
Included pictures help to illustrate some unique things or places in China.
The voice is recorded at slow pace so you can also learn to speak from the phrases.
-Phrases are categorized
-Favorite helps to save frequently used phrases
-Quick search for easy and quick access to what you want to say
-Useful Tips about Chinese etiquette
-Side Menu makes it easy to use navigate
-Places & Attractions
-Time & Date
-Food & Drink
-Leisure & Sports
-Doctor & Hospital
Easily learn to read Chinese characters using the best chinese language flashcards in the android market place - SPEAKING CHINESE FLASHCARDS
"Learning to read Chinese characters was suddenly easy"
Speaking Chinese Flashcards makes the daunting task of learning to read Chinese characters both simple and fun.
Spending just 10 minutes a day studying the characters in Speaking Chinese Flashcards will give you the confidence to overcome one of the biggest language learning barriers in the Chinese language - reading.
From the developer - "My wife is from Taiwan and it's her voice that's featured in the app. Whenever I traveled to Taiwan in the past, I felt lost and helpless. All the signs were illegible. I couldn't find events and gatherings to attend. Heck, I couldn't even understand what dishes were being served on the menu. I needed repetition and that's just what I built Speaking Chinese Flashcards for. Since I started using Speaking Chinese Flashcards, language learning has been much easier, because every time I see a character on a sign or menu, I hear that word in my head - I'm learning so fast now."
Speaking Chinese Flashcards is unlike other Chinese flashcard apps in the android market place because it features recorded native Mandarin audio for every word featured in the application.
People who have studied Chinese before know that the tones that are part of the language make learning it particularly hard. Without audio queues, learning becomes MUCH slower. Luckily, the audio in Speaking Chinese Flashcards is read with perfect pronunciation by a native speaker.
For students in college or high school, Speaking Chinese Flashcards makes memorizing characters and passing tests MUCH easier than the typical methods like using hand made flashcards. Wild Notion also encourages you to submit lists of words you'd like flashcards for. New sets of flashcards can be downloaded once you've gotten ahold of the app.
Speaking Chinese Flashcards Features -
Card Categories - 6 Card Sets - plus the the ability to download new cards from within the app.
Recorded audio with every card
Ability to switch between traditional and simplified characters
Ability to remove (and later add back) a known card from a set
We hope that you'll find Speaking Chinese Flashcards an incredibly fun, educational and useful tool. Please let us know what you think. We hope you find it useful and educational.
- Updated! Extra 100 words now the top 200 most frequently used Chinese words
- Word Quiz!
- Useful phrases when traveling
Easy Chinese is designed for fast vocabulary learning through a flashcard type interface reinforced by a word quiz feature to make language learning more enjoyable.
Learn Chinese and study human voice and touch. Better than a phrasebook or dictionary. Efficient for travel, education, or business. China is a place to tripit with your next airline flight to see the terracotta, shenzhen, chinese customs, mandarin culture, you as the foreigner, the yangtze,chengdu,chongqing,nanjing,wuhan. Better than a seminar. Speak chinese and improve your status with phrases through parts of speech. Learn more than the qing, be more than a tourist,phrase. Does not include cantonese.
Learn Chinese before your next trip to Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shenyang, Chongqing, New Taipei, Nanjing, Harbin, Taipei, Xi'an, Sinopec, Whampoa, Sinochem, Baosteel. China is the land of Confucius and Mao Zedong. Cultural wonders include: The forbidden city, Yangtze River, Terracotta Army, Li River, Patala Palace, Giant Pandas, Great Wall of China, Mount Taishan, Huangshan, Suzhou Gardens, Old Town Lijiang, Mogao Caves
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 20 million mobile installs
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
You can browse plants by families, genus, search by common name or scientific name, and state. The detail species page include major characters and distribute map, and linked to USDA web site for detail information.
You can use it in a field trip, write a note about a plant, take a photo using the phone camera, select a photo from the phone. It is all at your finger tip.
You can save the plant locations and later view all of them on a map.
You can also group them, and add various species into different groups for easy access.
Note: Data are from USDA plant database (2006), with 541 families, about 5000 genea, and 50,000 species. If have other data sources, please let me know. We can make it better. I am a plant lover too!
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
It is an interactive key to identify common minerals.
Simply select a characteristic of a mineral and
enter the matching character values, such as
color and luster. The app will present you
with possible identifications including the
details and images of minerals matching the
List of characters
List of minerals
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with minerals
Auto-saved character status
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
It is an interactive key to identify a plant to its respective family.
You select characters and enter their values, such as flower color; the app will present you with possible identifications including family details and images.
List of characters
List of families
Touch to select or enter value
Displayed selected character values along with taxa
The dataset for the app is adapted from the Flora of China Project (www.foc.org).
The web version can be found http://www.pathkey.org/key_d.php?datasetId=198
PathKey is an interface for accessing interactive identification keys in DELTA format. Visit www.pathkey.org for more information.
* Simply enter keywords and start the search.
* Automatic loading at the end of scroll.
* Detail view of abstract and other info
* Easy link to EPO web site
Give a try, it is free!
This is a third party application and not related to the official EPO (European Patent Office). The app calls the Open Patent Services (OPS) provided by EPO, and all the data belongs to EPO. Please visit www.epo.org for the terms and conditions of use, license, and other information.
custom event title
Fully sync with Google Calendar
New: fast scroll; search upon typing; add address; remember calendar selection
Fixed for OS2.2
Each friend can be added as a new contact or linked to an existing contact. Once they linked, with single touch, all the pictures can be sync to the phone. You will never miss your friend updated picture.
"Add": add the friend as a new contact. Single touch to add it to the contact book.
"Select": select a contact to link to the friend
"Sync": sync the friend picture to the linked contact. Be aware that the previous icon will be gone.
"Unlink": remove the link to the contact
"Reload Friends": reload all the friends and their pictures
"Sync All Pictures": sync all the linked friends and contacts
To make the contact selection easy
press menu to display all contacts or just the contacts with phone numbers
type a letter in search box to narrow the list.
If you need more time to test, please let us know and we are quite flexible.
With the app, you can:
* easily dial a number by simple touch of the picture.
* let grand parent see your picture and talk to you with single tap
* let kids call home by pressing the home picture
* impress your special one with a big picture on home screen, and dialing number.
* resizable picture on the home screen.
* select any contacts
* phone selection if a contact has multiple phone numbers.
* select & crop picture
Note: This is a widget and can not run
You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
* Train your phone to say the things you wish you could say
* Tease a friend or quiet a co-worker with your phone
* Don't get in trouble for what you say; blame your phone instead
The app lets you create a list of texts, and with a tap of "Speak" button, the phone will speak out the text.
You can add, edit, and delete text text entry. Each entry could have a note too.
Enter any text, save it, and let the phone do the talk.
How does it work:
The app helps you create a contact file, and email it as attachment.
HTML format with phonebook layout for view/printing in browser. Outlook CSV, VCard, and Google CSV for import. You can email to yourself or someone else.