Everybody knows that a good pirate not only needs fast reflexes and a loyal crew, they also need a tongue sharper than a brand new cutlass! Rapscallions: Four Letter words is a simple word game that challenges would-be pirates to guess as many four-letter words as they can before the sands of time runs out.
Do you have what it takes to battle against 30 cunning linguists to become the ultimate sharp-witted seafarer?
AIM OF THE GAME
The aim of the game is to guess as many four-letter words as possible before the time runs out. Tap the letters to spell out a word, use a handy hint if you get stuck, or skip the word entirely if you're as stumped as a deckhand with a wooden leg!
In Quick Play Mode you can partake in a quick game lasting 30, 60, or 90 seconds. In Campaign Mode you'll battle through 30 increasingly-challenging levels, unlocking new pirates as you progress.
For more information, please refer to the How to Play screens within the game.
- Kid-friendly version (suitable for all!)
- A fun and frantic test of vocabulary!
- Pick-up-and-play gameplay!
- 30 dastardly cunning pirate enemies!
- Multiple Playing Modes, including Quick Play and Campaign!
- Three time settings to suit players of any skill!
- A bevy of In-App purchases you'll actually like!
- Quick Play (play for 30, 60, or 90 seconds!)
- Campaign (battle your way through 30 challenging levels!)
GET IN TOUCH!