-Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming
-Reader Mode - Makes it easy to view articles while going offline
-Bookmarks allow you to save your url so you don't have to worry about losing your website
-Safe and Secure
-Less memory usage & lower power consumption, improving battery life
-SIMPLICITY: easy to use for everyone
- STABILITY: Go further on the web with a browser that can keep up with you.
-Don't like the mobile version of a website that's fine, just switch it to the desktop version with the new integrated button.
-Support Vertical and Horizontal screen rotation
Then this app is for you!
Stop switching back and forth through the browser and the note-taking app!
SideNotes was designed for tablets and/or large screen smartphones. Although it should work on all devices with Android 2.3+, the size of the screen is a key element to make this app useful.
NOTE: This is a "proof-of-concept" application. If you like it and if you think it may be useful to you, let me know and I'll try to improve on it. I know for instance that the application lacks browser improvements like bookmarks, tabs and so on, and I know it lacks the ability to be able to change the browser settings.
* Support for multiple windows, click on app icon for a new window
* Pinch to Re-size Support for adjusting windows
* Minimize, Hide, and Maximize Windows.
* Open Web address links or shortcuts using Floating Browser as a target browser
* Works great on smartphones with large screens (Glaxy S3, Note, Note II) especially Tablets
* True Multi-Tasking Support
* Windows smoothly transition on landscape to portrait orientation change
* Address ToolBar support for navigating within the web page
* No root or custom rom required.
* Lightweight less than 0.5 mb
* Minimize all windows with ‘Menu’ key
* Floating PopUp Browser starts quicker than the stock system browser
* Note cannot watch YouTube because of limitations in HTML5, for watching YouTube videos download Popup Player for YouTube.
The traditional way of multi-taksing applications on Android is:
1) start an app 2) use the app 3)close the app 4) launch another app …. close it 5) launch previous app again!
Floating Web Browser allows you the skip the redundancy of Android and introduces true multi-tasking with side-by-side windows. Users are no longer restricted to interacting with a single app at a time. Modern Android devices have multi-cores and increased RAM, however the Android OS has not kept up with these hardware improvements. Floating Web Browser takes advantage of larger screen sizes and accelerated hardware to provide Android power users with a new experience.
Permissions requested by this app:
< android.permission.INTERNET = for opening web pages />
< android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = to detect if device is connected to internet>