Making Sudoku exciting
SUDDO is a whole new way of using the rules of the globally popular game of Sudoku. Play it on a mobile, tablet or even on a piece of paper! Be prepared to discover how tactical play starts right from the beginning. Read on and become hooked on this exciting new trend.
Beat the clock in a solo game
See how quickly you can complete a solo game, making up your own solution. Keep playing to get faster and move up the global leader board.
Tactics for 2 or 4 players
Use chess-like tactics from the first move to demolish your opponent - they may be sitting beside you or miles away if you play online.
SUDDO is special because
1. SUDDO is the only Sudoku based game that is truly competitive
2. SUDDO involves using chess-like tactics right from the first move
3. SUDDO can be played by 1, 2 or 4 players
4. Even a six year-old child can pick up the rules of SUDDO straightaway
5. SUDDO can be used to teach numeracy, logic and tactical thinking to young children