•Check Account Balances
•View Transactions and images
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make Loan Payments via Transfer function
•Find our ATMs and Banks using the GPS system provided by your device.***
•Mobile Deposit Capture
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply
Mobile Banking Features
• Full-Featured, Free Money Manager – Access to the same great features available in Online Banking. Track your spending, create budgets, set alerts and goals, monitor your cash flow and more! View all of your financial accounts in on location, even those from other financial institutions.
• Free Mobile Check Deposit† - Save unnecessary trips to the bank and deposit checks into your personal or business, checking or savings accounts. We’ll automatically capture the picture of your check. If you’ve tried depositing your check before and had issues, we’ve fixed those bugs!
• Free Bill Pay with eStatements† – Add and edit payees, make payments, set up recurring payments and more! Save on stamps and never miss a payment. Plus with eStatements, view up to seven years of account history in one convenient location.
• Add and Edit Travel Notifications – Notify us at least one business day in advance of your expected travel date and we’ll monitor transactions out of your normal usage and you’ll avoid the possibility of your card being declined while traveling.
• Free Text Banking† – Receive quick balance and account history updates, and make transfers via text message.
• Free Alerts† – Create and manage text alerts for spending limits, balance thresholds, goal progress, check clearance, direct deposit notification, and more!
• Manage your loans, transfer funds, notify us of upcoming travel, find the nearest bank and ATM locations, and more!
† Data and text rates for your mobile carrier may apply.
^ Text Banking is not available on tablet devices.
THANACHART Pay 'N Go makes shopping more convenient for your customers. With the latest development, mPOS (mobile Point of Sale) device convert your smartphone or table into a credit card machine. Your business can accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards simply and securely, anytime, anywhere.
Why Thanachart Pay 'N Go
- Credit cards give your customers more purchasing power
- Accepting card payments make you business more established Improves security
- Faster check-out times enhance the customer experience
- Simplified reconciliation and settlement of daily sales
- Eliminates errors caused by manual processing
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere - Asso Banks is State Bank Group Associate Banks (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore) retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A common smartphone application for all Associate Banks customers and its safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application. Users will have to choose their bank and Login to this mobile application using their existing Internet Banking Userid and password.
The app functionality are discussed below :
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
• Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
• Intra-Bank (Within Bank) Transfer
• Inter-Bank (Other Banks) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
• Fixed Deposit
• Recurring Deposit
• ATM Card Blocking
• Cheque Book Request
• Call Us
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only Associate Banks Retail Internet Banking customers who already registered for internet banking facility. Users will have to choose their bank and login with their Internet Banking User-id and Password. New users kindly register for Internet Banking and enjoy seamless banking activity using our mobile application.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly send email to the respective bank email-id
Need to find a branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, First Mobile will discover your location and provide you with addresses and phone numbers on the fly. Available features include: Accounts - Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
Make payments to existing payees, edit or cancel scheduled bills, and review previously paid bills from your mobile device.
Locations - Find nearby branches and ATMs using the Android's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Enjoy the ATM and Branch Locator to find the CNB Bank Office or CNB ATM most convenient to your current location. Learn the most up-to-date CNB News from our convenient link. You can also quickly access our customer call center with the One-Touch direct dial feature.
To use this service, you must be a customer of Canandaigua National Bank & Trust who is enrolled in CNB Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled at this time, please contact us at 585-394-4260 or 800-724-2621.
Message and data rates may apply, including charges from your communications service provider.
For iPhone® and iPad® - Must download CNB Mobile App from the App Store and enroll in CNB Online Banking.
iPhone: Requires iPhone® 3 or higher. iPad® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc..
Sign up for Mobile Banking by downloading the First National Bank & Trust app from the Google Play store. Our Mobile Banking product is a solution that allows enrolled bank customers to use their Mobile Android devices to initiate routine transactions and conduct research. Customers can view account balances, view transaction history, view account alerts, initiate transfers, and pay bills all for FREE!
First National Bank & Trust supports the following account types: Checking, Savings, Money Markets, CD's, Loans, and Lines of Credit.
First National Bank & Trust Mobile Banking allows you to access your account anytime, from anywhere, using your mobile device.
*Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Mobile Banking allows you to access your accounts online from your iPhone versus your computer.
There is no fee from First National Bank of Durango. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
To sign up for Online Banking and receive access to mobile banking using your mobile device, customers can enroll by visiting the banks website (www.fnboneida.com) and click on "Enroll".
Sign up for mobile banking by simply downloading the First National Bank app from the Google Play Store.
Our mobile banking is a solution that enables bank customers to use their mobile device to initiate routine transactions and conduct research anytime, from anywhere. Customers can view account balances and transactions history, view account alerts, initiate account transfers and pay bills for FREE*
First National Bank mobile app supports all account types including checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, loans and lines of credit.
First National Bank mobile banking allows you to access your account anytime, from anywhere, using your mobile device.
*Connectivity and usage rates may apply, contact your wireless service provider for more details.
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• View copies of cleared checks
• Locate Third Federal Savings & Loan Association branches
SAFE AND SECURE
Third Federal Savings & Loan Association uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking. There is no charge from Third Federal Savings & Loan Association, but messaging and data rates may apply.