•Check Account Balances
•View Transactions and images
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make Loan Payments via Transfer function
•Find our ATMs and Banks using the GPS system provided by your device.***
•Mobile Deposit Capture
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply
How to Use Mobile banking
•sends an SMS “CBIREG” to “9223172357”
•You will Gets the User-ID and Default MPIN
•For android mobile user Visit Google play store to download the Cent Mobile application and for java and blackberry mobile user visit https://centralbankmobile.in/cbiapp/
•Login into application and change the default MPIN
•Activate your mobile banking by login to your personal internet banking and go to Mobile banking activation menu or visit your home branch.
•Go to setting and change the channel as per your choice i.e. SMS or GPRS, If channel is SMS then for each and every request you will require a SMS charges ,If channel is GPRS then there is no any charges for your SMS only you need to ensure your GPRS connection should be ON
•Now you can use the Central Bank of India Mobile Application.
Mobile Banking. It’s a fast, free* and secure way to:
• Check your account balance and transaction history
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Contact Central Bank
Best of all, you choose whether you want to use a simple text message, your mobile web browser or our free app for ultimate, fast access to your finances on the go - with the same security as online banking.
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
**For eligible customers.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.centralbankutah.com/site/privacy_policy.html
What’s New in Version 2.6
• We’ve enhanced our app to better serve newer phones.
Mobile Banking Features
• Full-Featured, Free Money Manager – Access to the same great features available in Online Banking. Track your spending, create budgets, set alerts and goals, monitor your cash flow and more! View all of your financial accounts in on location, even those from other financial institutions.
• Free Mobile Check Deposit† - Save unnecessary trips to the bank and deposit checks into your personal or business, checking or savings accounts. We’ll automatically capture the picture of your check. If you’ve tried depositing your check before and had issues, we’ve fixed those bugs!
• Free Bill Pay with eStatements† – Add and edit payees, make payments, set up recurring payments and more! Save on stamps and never miss a payment. Plus with eStatements, view up to seven years of account history in one convenient location.
• Add and Edit Travel Notifications – Notify us at least one business day in advance of your expected travel date and we’ll monitor transactions out of your normal usage and you’ll avoid the possibility of your card being declined while traveling.
• Free Text Banking† – Receive quick balance and account history updates, and make transfers via text message.
• Free Alerts† – Create and manage text alerts for spending limits, balance thresholds, goal progress, check clearance, direct deposit notification, and more!
• Manage your loans, transfer funds, notify us of upcoming travel, find the nearest bank and ATM locations, and more!
† Data and text rates for your mobile carrier may apply.
^ Text Banking is not available on tablet devices.
* Fast access.
* Offline view.
* Filter by transaction date and search by remarks,amount and transaction type.
* Option to set default account.
* Rearrange entries by ascending or descending order.
* Option to change number of transactions per page.
* Personalise your passbook by creating your own personal ledger and tag/add transactions to it.
* Share your account/transaction details using SMS, email etc.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Check balances 24/7
View pending items and history
Create, approve, cancel, or view funds transfers
Search transaction history by date and description
Create and view secure messages
•Mobile remote deposit – Snap a photo, tap and send your deposit!
•Review account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between accounts
•View copies of cleared checks
•Locate Valley National Bank® branches and surcharge-free ATMs
SAFE AND SECURE
Valley National Bank uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
*Must be enrolled in VBankWorks® Online Banking. Online and Mobile Banking are FREE from Valley National Bank, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in VBankWorks Online Banking.
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 7 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Offline Service Requests
* And more.....
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
(Note: If you are entering the wrong password more than 5 times, your application will be blocked)
For more details please visit http://www.allahabadbank.com/
Are you searching for IFSC Code of Your Bank then you are on the track.. Download Bank IFSC Apps and Get Your Bank IFSC Codes in 5 Sec.
→ New Bank Details Added.
→ Search made easy.
→ bug removed.
→ To Copy IFSC or MiCR Code just Click on It.
IFSC and MICR Codes of SBI,CBI,Axis, HDFC, ICICI, etc are available, few bank list is as follow:
→ Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
→ Allahabad Bank
→ AXIS Bank
→ Bank Of America
→ Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait
→ Bank of Baroda
→ Bank Of India
→ Bank of Maharashtra
→ Bnp Paribas
→ Calyon Bank
→ Canara Bank
→ Central Bank Of India
→ Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank Ltd
→ City Union Bank Ltd.
→ Corporation Bank
→ DBS Bank Ltd
→ DENA Bank
→ Deutsche Bank
→ HDFC Bank Ltd
→ ICICI Bank Ltd
→ Indian Bank
→ Indian Overseas Bank
→ Indusind Bank Ltd
→ ING Vysya Bank Ltd
→ Jpmorgan Chase Bank N.A
→ Kapole Co Op Bank
→ Karnataka Bank Ltd
→ Karur Vysya Bank
→ Kotak Mahindra Bank
→ Mashreq Bank PSC
→ Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd
→ New India Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
→ Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd
→ Oman International Bank Saog
→ Oriental Bank Of Commerce
→ Punjab And Sind Bank
→ Punjab National Bank
→ South Indian Bank
→ State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur
→ State Bank Of Hyderabad
→ State Bank Of India
→ State Bank Of Indore
→ State Bank Of Mysore
→ State Bank Of Patiala
→ State Bank Of Travancore
→ Syndicate Bank
→ Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
→ The Bank Of Nova Scotia
→ The Bharat Co-Operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd
→ The Federal Bank Ltd
→ The Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ltd
→ The Kalupur Commercial Co. Op. Bank Ltd.
→ The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
→ The Nainital Bank Limited
→ The Ratnakar Bank Ltd
→ The Tamilnadu State Apex Cooperative Bank Limited
→ UCO Bank
→ Union Bank Of India
→ Vijaya Bank
→ YES Bank Ltd
→ This is not any official application.
→ Verify IFSC and MICR Code with Your Branch Before You use it.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
NOTE : One time activation is mandatory after downloading the new app before logging in.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps
You are requested not to follow any link/E-Mail requesting to share your Bank Details, Personal Details, User ID and Password, One Time Passwords (OTP) etc. Our Bank never asks for such information from its customers. Please report any such incident at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries/clarifications, please contact our 24 hr Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222 (Toll free numbers), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) or e-mail us at email@example.com.
REGISTER - To use CentralMOBILE, you must first be enrolled in CentralNET online banking. To use the CentralMOBILE APP, simply download the APP, to use the browser you will need to register your device in CentralNET to receive the browser address and an activation code.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT - Snap photos of checks and deposit them right from your smartphone. Just sign the back snap, and send.
CHECK BALANCES – See your latest checking and savings account balances and recent transactions.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Easily transfer cash between your eligible Central Bank accounts.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time payments from anywhere and change or cancel pending payments you have entered through CentralMOBILE or CentralNET online banking.
POPMONEY – Send and request money with our new Popmoney feature.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find nearby Central Bank branches and ATMs using your phone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by Zip code or address.
Central Bank & Trust Co. and Central Bank of Jefferson County are wholly owned subsidiaries of Central Bancshares, Lexington, Kentucky.