If you are a First United Bank online banking customer, you can get started with First Mobile today. Just download the FREE* app and follow the instructions. You must be an online banking customer to use First Mobile. If you are not an online banking customer, go to www.efirstunitedbank.com to sign up.
Review account history
Transfer money from one First United Bank account to another
Find branches and ATM’s
*There is no charge from First United Bank and Trust Company, but third party messaging and data rates may apply.
First United Bank and Trust Company
162 North Main Street
Madisonville, KY 42431
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.efirstunitedbank.com/
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay your bills on the go via your mobile device.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. You can search by zip code or address
For additional information and details, visit us online at http://mybank4.com or call us at 1-888-MyBank4.
EVB Mobile Banking offers three ways to access your accounts: Text, Mobile Web and App. View account balances, recent activity, receive alerts and locate a branch. With Mobile Web and App, you can also transfer funds, pay bills, and use Popmoney to pay family or friends with just a text or email. You can also deposit checks right from your Android device with the EVB Mobile Banking App!
*Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
You must be registered for EVB Online Banking to access EVB Mobile Banking.
EVB® Member FDIC
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 7 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
* Offline Service Requests
* And more.....
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
(Note: If you are entering the wrong password more than 5 times, your application will be blocked)
For more details please visit http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/English/HomePage.aspx
With our Mobile Banking, you can access your accounts right from your mobile device:
View transaction history & balances
Transfer funds between United Bank accounts
You may access Mobile Banking at no cost through the use of your Online Banking ID and password. If you are a first time user, call (866) 959-BANK to obtain your Online Banking ID and temporary password. Once logged in to Online Banking, click on "Options" and then "Mobile Settings." Fill in the requested information, click "Confirm" and you will receive a text confirmation.
Please note that connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for details.
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATM and branch locations
- Use PopMoney (a person to person payment system)
Note: This application is provided by Google but is activated through United 1st Federal Credit Union. You will have received a text message from United 1st Federal Credit Union directing you to this site to download the MobileMoney mobile banking application.
• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction History
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Transfer funds to a regular loan payment
• Deposit Checks (if enrolled in Mobile Deposit)
• Pay Bills to existing vendors
• Change/Cancel pending payments
• Find a Branch or ATM
You must enroll in Mobile Banking before using the app. You can download and enroll in Mobile Banking directly from the app, or visit ubt.com and log-in to Online Banking. Once you are in Online Banking click Options and follow the on-screen prompts. Once enrolled, you’ll receive a text message with an activation link.
For additional information, contact our Call Center at (402) 323-1777 or toll-free at (800) 297-2837.
Union Bank does not charge a fee for utilizing Mobile Banking, however your regular data and text messaging rates will apply.
Login and Balances
• Login with a 4 digit passcode
• See one of your balances simply by swiping the home screen
• View balances and recent transactions
• View account information such as interest or credit card / loan repayments
• Add new accounts to your list and also add a nickname to them
Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your accounts and Send Money to friends and family easily
• Pay bills using BPAY®
• View, edit, approve or delete your scheduled transfers or BPAYs
• P2P payments. Pay friends back with our innovative QuickShare feature (Learn more at suncorpbank.com.au/quickshare)
• Save for a goal with flexiRates
Mobile Banking Security
• Mobile Banking uses a range of security options such as real time fraud monitoring, secure encryption and 2 factor authentication.
• Ensure you don't store your Mobile Banking password or passcode anywhere in your phone
• If you lose your phone, call us on 13 11 75 immediately
• Go to suncorpbank.com.au/security for more handy tips on banking safely on your phone
For other official release information please visit: http://www.suncorpbank.com.au/newappfeatures
Social Bank app was developed by Jack, Arlo, Andrew and Adam, students at Mount Grace School in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
- Set savings targets
- Watch your savings grow, with fun and easy-to-understand graphs
- Compete with your friends by linking to social networking
- Keep your information safe with a secure pin-style login
Social Bank was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “People’s Choice Award” at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Put it Out to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and its sponsors and partners.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write us a review – we’d love to know how you get on with our app
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org