Banking on the go from your Android mobile device. Anytime! Anywhere!
It’s the ultimate in banking convenience. View balances and check account history. Transfer funds from other Community Bank accounts. Pay your bills. And, pay your friends or family. Anyone! With The Community Bank mobile banking App, do these services and much more! Enroll today!
• View Community Bank account balances
• View recent account history
• Transfer funds between Community Bank accounts
• Pay anyone with person to person (P2P) payments – planned for 2015
• Pay bills
• Locate one of our offices or an ATM
• Contact our Call-a-bank telephone banking service
• Mobile Deposit
• Freedom ATM's
The Community Bank customer must have an active online banking service. If not enrolled in online banking, enroll now by visiting http://www.TheCommunityBank.com and clicking the Sign-up option under Online Banking. Once you are enrolled in our online banking service, login and click the “Mobile” tab located in “Other Services” and enroll in mobile banking to establish your mobile login credentials.
Our mobile banking service is simply an extension of your online banking service. When you login for the first time you will be presented with the same security questions, PassMark, and pass phrases you are accustomed to. The mobile app uses the same layers of security and encryption to keep your information safe and secure.
Contact us at any one of our banking locations, by calling us toll free at (888) 275-5566 or by contacting us through our web site’s Live Chat or Contact Us forms. Learn more at https://www.TheCommunityBank.com/community-mobile.
The Community Bank is a division of The Citizens Savings Bank. Member FDIC.
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your own private CRB branch.
Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start.
•Make a payment or view eBills
•Check balances and transfer money between CRB accounts
•Schedule a payment on an existing CRB loan
•Locate a MoneyPass ATM
•Call, text or e-mail us
1. The CRB Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges.
2. Community Resource Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at community-resourcebank.com. For more information about CRB Mobile services simply call 800-250-8420 and we'll be happy to assist you.
3. Federal regulation limits total transactions for savings and money market accounts.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your Android.***
•View check images
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.