The Bank unveiled an all-new version of its e-Banking service, based on the Microsoft .net Framework in year 2012, Offering exceptionally user-friendly menus and benchmark security and encryption features, the new e-Banking platform puts customers in control, and requires less intervention by the Bank.
Self registration, a customisable ‘My Profile’ feature that can accommodate a personalised image, self-addition and registration of payment recipients, customisable templates for payments, multiple payments via a single basket, a Quick Navigation menu that reduces key strokes and customisable viewing of transaction histories are among the exciting new features of the system.
Enhanced security features include 2-factor authentication for third party fund transfers; two-layer login; a virtual keypad; personalised security questions; password change and third party fund transfer alerts; and password encryption and verification via an advanced Hardware Security.
The e-Banking platform supports bill payments to more than 36 entities in nine categories – Telephone, Electricity, Water, Credit cards, Insurance, Pay TV, Schools, Rates and Other. Investing in Treasury Bills and effecting payments for share trading transactions is also possible, with self-registration of the users CDS number.
All users of the e-Banking service are provided 24-hour customer support through the Bank’s Call Centre.
The new e-Banking platform was offered via mobile too and could be accessed via https://www.commercialbk.com/monline.
Taking a further step, the Bank has introduced a separate application to Account holders who have access to e- Banking service, via mobile devices. Clients who are keen to make the best out of the busy time schedules would welcome this new application as they could have the ease of accessing e-banking services directly from the software application that resides in the mobile device, once it’s down loaded.
Clients would login to the new application via the existing user credentials and could enjoy almost all the functions available under e-Banking web services including Bill payments, Credit card management, Fund transfers. Inquires on Account details, Fixed deposits , Loan & Treasury bills are also included in the menu offered. ATM & Branch locator, Exchange rates & Interest rates are the new value additions to the downloadable application and branch expects that those would meet most of the user requirements.
Commercial Bank is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka, and the only Sri Lankan bank to be ranked among the world’s top 1000 banks for three successive years. The Bank operates a network of 232 computer-linked service points and the country’s single largest ATM network of 574 terminals. The Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank in Sri Lanka’ for 15 consecutive years by ‘Global Finance’ Magazine and has won multiple awards as the country’s best bank from ‘The Banker,’ ‘FinanceAsia,’ ‘Euromoney’ and ‘Trade Finance’ magazines.
Commercial Bank of Qatar-Mobile Banking Services
Banking goes mobile :)
Commercial Bank Mobile banking (m-banking) offers customers access to their bank accounts and credit cards to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and even remit money locally and overseas.
AROUND THE CLOCK, AROUND THE GLOBE
Your bank is at your fingertips. Get instant access to your accounts through your mobile phone whenever and wherever you choose.
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking uses state of the art security measures. We have added new security measures in the app’s latest version to comply with Qatar Central Bank’s regulations. For our users’ convenience, we have provided an option on screen to enter a mobile number if they have trouble receiving the SMS, this can be an international number. To protect the user’s account, one of our call center agents will call back to verify the request of updating the mobile number. However, customers may choose to call us directly at +974 4449 0000 or visit the nearest Commercial Bank branch if it is more convenient and if they are currently in Qatar.
COMMERCIAL BANK MOBILE BANKING AT YOUR FINGER TIPS
* Check your bank account balance
* Check your credit card balance
* View all your transactions
* Pay your credit cards bills
* Enquire & Pay your Ooredoo bills online
* Purchase Ooredoo prepaid services (Hala Topups, Hala vouchers etc.)
* Pay your Merchant bills (Schools / Clubs, Insurance and many more…)
* Pay your Kaharama bills
* Transfer funds between accounts
* Send money locally or overseas
* Order a cheque book
With more services coming soon....
FREE TO DOWNLOAD, FREE TO ACCESS
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking is free of charge and is designed to work with any telecom service provider anywhere in the world.
Commercial Bank website:
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking website:
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills**
• Find our ATMs and branches using the GPS system provided by your device.***
• Mobile Deposits****
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our branches and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
****Mobile Deposits require enrollment for the app.
LET COMMERCIAL BANK HELP YOU!!
Serving Southeast Kansas Since 1874
Whether you are a current customer or just looking for a new bank, we would like you to take a minute to see all that we offer. With 10 ATMs, 9 locations and Internet Banking, we have the convenience you are looking for.
The Official app of CBE for Android
CBE Android Mobile application gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere at anytime!
What you can do?
- Real time Account Balance
- Account Statement
- Funds Transfer between own account
- Pay to your beneficiaries
- Manage Beneficiary(Add, List and Delete beneficiaries)
- Exchange Rate
- Local Money Transfer using Mobile number
- Request for cheque Book
- ATM Locator and much more.
Once you download the application, you can get Authorization code and PIN from your CBE Branch at any time.
For further information, please e-mail to us :- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have an account please visit www.sampathvishwa.com to sign up for Sampath Vishwa account services. Inquire balances, view account history, transfer of funds to an account with Sampath Bank or any other commercial bank, pay your bills, manage your funds, open other accounts, inquire / stop cheques and a host of other services.
Financial modeling, locating our service points and ATMs,Direct calling through the app (you never need to remember the numbers), information on currency and interest rates, details of our products and our latest promotional offers, or contact us for any other matter.
Sampath mobile app,truly a unique experience.
The Android App allows you to have access to the following:
- Account Balances
- Transaction History
- Funds Transfers
- View Alerts
- Locate Branch/ATMs
To access Mobile Banking via the Android App, you must already be a Online Banking customer. To setup access, log into your online account, select 'Options' then 'Mobile Settings' and follow the instructions for mobile setup.
Mobile Banking from Commercial Bank is free but your mobile carrier may have usage charges that apply.
For more information, please contact Customer Service @ 423.869.5151
by simply down loading the App on to your mobile phone . You can transfer funds, pay your utility bills and even check your balance on your savings and current account or your American Express ® card.
Call us on our 24 hour customer service hotline 0114 711 411 for details on activation.
Commercial Bank Qatar (CBQ) – CB Touch Services
CBTouch is a proprietary mobile application that allows CB staff to access their base HRMS system – CBConnect – in order to perform the following activities:
1. Employee Self Service Views – Pay slip, Bonus Letters, Pay Review Letter, ID Doc Self, Id Doc Family
2. Employee Self Service Requests – Leave Planning, Leave Balances, Leave Requests, Business Travel, Employment Letter Requests - To Whom It May concern, Letter Embassy Business, Letter Embassy Personal, Account Statement Liquor Permit, etc.
3. Manager Self Service Approvals – Exit Permit, Claims Reimbursement, Leave Requests, Business Card, Resignation, Manpower Requisition, Internal Transfers, Business Travel and Staff Confirmation.
AROUND THE CLOCK, AROUND THE GLOBE
The App is available 24X7 with no limitation to geographical boundaries and allows instant access to CBConnect functionalities mentioned above through Android and iOS phones.
FREE TO DOWNLOAD, FREE TO ACCESS
CBTouch application is free of charge and is designed to work with any telecom service provider anywhere in the world as long as there is internet connectivity either through telecom provider’s data service or direct internet connection through WiFi.
In order to user the CBTouch, CB staff need to do a one-time registration in CBConnect.
HNB Mobile App makes the User to engage with the Bank with just one click. It’s more interactive than just ordinary internet banking.
Mobile App user doesn’t need to be a HNB Bank Customer to use this particular mobile app. That’s the uniqueness of this mobile app. User can get all the information they need by tapping on each and every tab.
HNB offers loads of discounts and special offers, worldwide acceptability, new opportunities and convenience with HNB Credit Cards. HNB Card holders now can find all the Promotions & Offers which they are entitle to through this mobile app.
User can click on the card they are using and then they can select the type of categories (ex- Shopping, Dine in, Leisure) and find the merchant list and the offers. By having this user has more engagement with the Mobile App & the Bank.
HNB can give novel experience for customers and engage them with the bank virtually by using augmented reality technology through "HNB Eye".
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Mobile Banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts. Our Mobile Banking solution provides you with the convenience of managing your finances anytime, anywhere from a mobile device!
To enroll in Mobile Banking you must have an Internet Banking account and be a retail user. To enroll in Internet Banking, please visit: www.commercial-bank.com or stop in to one of our offices and fill out an application.
Mobile Banking uses the same multifactor authentication and
SSL protection as Internet Banking.
For more information please review the security section at
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
Support: 1-800-547-8531 Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
QIB Mobile is available to all QIB Individual customers with an active ATM Card and PIN. As soon as you download and install the application, you can create your username, password and transaction PIN.
• Locate the nearest QIB Branch or ATM
• View all your current and saving accounts, Finance accounts and Fixed Deposits linked to your customer number (RIM)
• View accounts transaction history
• Pay for your linked credit cards
• Transfer funds within QIB, Qatar and outside Qatar
• Pay your bills for Qtel, Vodafone and Kahramaa
• Donate to Charity
• Update your contact details
• Check foreign currency exchange rates
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
DEVELOPED BY POZITRON
This client is suitable for customers of ICBC（Asia）、ICBC（Macau）、ICBC Hanoi Branch、ICBC（Europe）Madrid Branch、ICBC Tokyo Branch.
1. ICBC Mobile Banking Application offers you a comprehensive range of banking and securities services with user-friendly interface, exact services depending on the ICBC services available in your region.
2. ICBC Mobile banking provides multi-language user interface.
ICBC,ICBC SPAIN,ICBC Macau,ICBK,Industrial and Commercial Bank of China,ICBC Asia,Bank,mobile bank
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on