The Bank unveiled an all-new version of its e-Banking service, based on the Microsoft .net Framework in year 2012, Offering exceptionally user-friendly menus and benchmark security and encryption features, the new e-Banking platform puts customers in control, and requires less intervention by the Bank.
Self registration, a customisable ‘My Profile’ feature that can accommodate a personalised image, self-addition and registration of payment recipients, customisable templates for payments, multiple payments via a single basket, a Quick Navigation menu that reduces key strokes and customisable viewing of transaction histories are among the exciting new features of the system.
Enhanced security features include 2-factor authentication for third party fund transfers; two-layer login; a virtual keypad; personalised security questions; password change and third party fund transfer alerts; and password encryption and verification via an advanced Hardware Security.
The e-Banking platform supports bill payments to more than 36 entities in nine categories – Telephone, Electricity, Water, Credit cards, Insurance, Pay TV, Schools, Rates and Other. Investing in Treasury Bills and effecting payments for share trading transactions is also possible, with self-registration of the users CDS number.
All users of the e-Banking service are provided 24-hour customer support through the Bank’s Call Centre.
The new e-Banking platform was offered via mobile too and could be accessed via https://www.commercialbk.com/monline.
Taking a further step, the Bank has introduced a separate application to Account holders who have access to e- Banking service, via mobile devices. Clients who are keen to make the best out of the busy time schedules would welcome this new application as they could have the ease of accessing e-banking services directly from the software application that resides in the mobile device, once it’s down loaded.
Clients would login to the new application via the existing user credentials and could enjoy almost all the functions available under e-Banking web services including Bill payments, Credit card management, Fund transfers. Inquires on Account details, Fixed deposits , Loan & Treasury bills are also included in the menu offered. ATM & Branch locator, Exchange rates & Interest rates are the new value additions to the downloadable application and branch expects that those would meet most of the user requirements.
Commercial Bank is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka, and the only Sri Lankan bank to be ranked among the world’s top 1000 banks for three successive years. The Bank operates a network of 232 computer-linked service points and the country’s single largest ATM network of 574 terminals. The Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank in Sri Lanka’ for 15 consecutive years by ‘Global Finance’ Magazine and has won multiple awards as the country’s best bank from ‘The Banker,’ ‘FinanceAsia,’ ‘Euromoney’ and ‘Trade Finance’ magazines.
Commercial Bank of Qatar-Mobile Banking Services
Banking goes mobile :)
Commercial Bank Mobile banking (m-banking) offers customers access to their bank accounts and credit cards to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and even remit money locally and overseas.
AROUND THE CLOCK, AROUND THE GLOBE
Your bank is at your fingertips. Get instant access to your accounts through your mobile phone whenever and wherever you choose.
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking uses state of the art security measures. We have added new security measures in the app’s latest version to comply with Qatar Central Bank’s regulations. For our users’ convenience, we have provided an option on screen to enter a mobile number if they have trouble receiving the SMS, this can be an international number. To protect the user’s account, one of our call center agents will call back to verify the request of updating the mobile number. However, customers may choose to call us directly at +974 4449 0000 or visit the nearest Commercial Bank branch if it is more convenient and if they are currently in Qatar.
COMMERCIAL BANK MOBILE BANKING AT YOUR FINGER TIPS
* Check your bank account balance
* Check your credit card balance
* View all your transactions
* Pay your credit cards bills
* Enquire & Pay your Ooredoo bills online
* Purchase Ooredoo prepaid services (Hala Topups, Hala vouchers etc.)
* Pay your Merchant bills (Schools / Clubs, Insurance and many more…)
* Pay your Kaharama bills
* Transfer funds between accounts
* Send money locally or overseas
* Order a cheque book
With more services coming soon....
FREE TO DOWNLOAD, FREE TO ACCESS
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking is free of charge and is designed to work with any telecom service provider anywhere in the world.
Commercial Bank website:
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking website:
The Official app of CBE for Android
CBE Android Mobile application gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere at anytime!
What you can do?
- Real time Account Balance
- Account Statement
- Funds Transfer between own account
- Pay to your beneficiaries
- Manage Beneficiary(Add, List and Delete beneficiaries)
- Exchange Rate
- Local Money Transfer using Mobile number
- Request for cheque Book
- ATM Locator and much more.
Once you download the application, you can get Authorization code and PIN from your CBE Branch at any time.
For further information, please e-mail to us :- email@example.com
If you do not have an account please visit www.sampathvishwa.com to sign up for Sampath Vishwa account services. Inquire balances, view account history, transfer of funds to an account with Sampath Bank or any other commercial bank, pay your bills, manage your funds, open other accounts, inquire / stop cheques and a host of other services.
Financial modeling, locating our service points and ATMs,Direct calling through the app (you never need to remember the numbers), information on currency and interest rates, details of our products and our latest promotional offers, or contact us for any other matter.
Sampath mobile app,truly a unique experience.
The Android App allows you to have access to the following:
- Account Balances
- Transaction History
- Funds Transfers
- View Alerts
- Locate Branch/ATMs
To access Mobile Banking via the Android App, you must already be a Online Banking customer. To setup access, log into your online account, select 'Options' then 'Mobile Settings' and follow the instructions for mobile setup.
Mobile Banking from Commercial Bank is free but your mobile carrier may have usage charges that apply.
For more information, please contact Customer Service @ 423.869.5151
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills**
• Find our ATMs and branches using the GPS system provided by your device.***
• Mobile Deposits****
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our branches and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
****Mobile Deposits require enrollment for the app.
LET COMMERCIAL BANK HELP YOU!!
Serving Southeast Kansas Since 1874
Whether you are a current customer or just looking for a new bank, we would like you to take a minute to see all that we offer. With 10 ATMs, 9 locations and Internet Banking, we have the convenience you are looking for.
Please update the application to the newest version for enhanced functionality
by simply down loading the App on to your mobile phone . You can transfer funds, pay your utility bills and even check your balance on your savings and current account or your American Express ® card.
Call us on our 24 hour customer service hotline 0114 711 411 for details on activation.
Do your banking right from your Android phone and tablet!
You can manage your accounts, pay bills, find ATMs and more!
Bank with confidence – First Commercial Bank’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android device.
It’s fast, secure and free. With First Commercial Bank Mobile Banking, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history.
• Pay bills and credit cards.
• Transfer money between First Commercial Bank accounts.
• Find the nearest First Commercial Bank branches and ATMs.
• Send us a message.
To use First Commercial Bank Mobile Banking, you must be a First Commercial Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.fcbebanking.com
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.fcbebanking.com/home/home
• Deposit a check by taking a picture
• Enter the deposit amount, take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check, and submit
• Send and receive money from friends and family – even the babysitter – using email addresses and mobile numbers instead of cash or checks
Remember User ID and Instant Balances
• Save your User ID or turn it off so you can log into Synovus Mobile Banking as a different user
• Quickly view balances in just one tap without logging in
• Turn on ‘Remember User ID’ to use Instant Balances
Pay Bills or Companies***
• Edit or delete payments you’ve already scheduled
• View and pay upcoming E-bills
• Quickly and securely transfer money between your accounts with us
• Find Synovus locations across the Southeast
• Search locations close to you, near an address or within a specific ZIP code
• Users must answer a security question in addition to signing in with a unique User ID and password
• Certain transactions may also require a security response
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Synovus locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Synovus Mobile Banking
• Minimum system requirement: Android OS 2.2 and higher are supported
About Synovus Mobile Banking
• The Synovus Mobile Banking App is available to download at no cost. Use of Mobile Banking requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan for which charges may apply.
• Download the app to your phone and sign in with your Synovus Online Banking User ID and password. Please note, you may be asked to answer security questions when signing in; these are the same security questions and answers you have already set up in Synovus Online Banking.
Please refer to the Synovus Mobile Banking Agreement at www.synovus.com/mobileagreement for complete details.
* Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification. Funds are available within 3 business days. Camera must have at least two megapixels in resolution.
** Pay People requires enrollment in Pay People service through Synovus Online Banking. Fees apply. Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Pay People service in Synovus Online Banking. Pay People payments sent through Synovus Mobile Banking to an email address must be less than $100 per payment.
*** Pay bills or companies requires enrollment in Bill Pay service through Synovus Online Banking. New billers must be added through Online Banking.
**** Account Transaction Limitations for Savings and Money Market Accounts — Savings and Money Market accounts may have no more than six (6) debit transactions per month or monthly statement cycle. A debit transaction is a check, debit/check card transaction, transfer, or pre-authorized transfer, including those made by phone or modem. Unlimited transactions are permitted if made by the customer in person, by mail, through an ATM or by phone if the check is mailed to the customer. If an account continually exceeds the allowed debit transactions, we may convert it to a checking account.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Banking products and services are provided by Synovus Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Divisions of Synovus Bank operate under multiple trade names across the Southeast and are not separately FDIC-insured banks.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
**Prior to using Peoples Bank Mobile Banking, you MUST first have an open, active Online Banking account. If you do not currently have Online Banking, you may enroll online at www.peoples-ebank.com or in person at the location nearest you. Once an Online Banking account has been established, you must log in to it prior to using Peoples Bank Mobile Banking. For any questions regarding Online or Mobile Banking, you may contact us during normal business hours at (877) 440-2746 or submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Although there is no fee from Peoples Bank to use Mobile Banking, connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
- Banking Services
- Real Time HK Stock Quotes and Stock Trading Service
- Latest promotions and Credit Card offers
- Branches & ATM locations
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rate
No time wasted for new registration. Just log in with your login name and password of SCB Easy Net, the application can be used right away. But if you don't have the SCB Easy Net ID, simply sign up for it from right inside the application, www.scbeasy.com, any SCB branches, or ATMs, free of charge!
Easy to check your account balance and statement.
Easy to access all your accounts at one place.
Easy to make funds transfer of your choice around the clock.
Easy to pay bills with hundreds of billers on offer.
Easy to top up your mobile phone and Express Way Easy Pass.
Easy to manage your mutual fund portfolio.
Easy to check your statements, pay your credit cards, and review your SCB Reward points.
Easy to manage your personal information.
Easy to keep up with app notifications for every movement of your accounts.
Easy to locate SCB branches or ATMs near you.