Bei vorgedruckten Überweisungsträgern entfällt das Übertragen bzw. Erfassen der Daten in die Überweisungsmaske. Dafür fotografieren Sie den Vordruck einfach ab und melden sich anschließend im Mobile Banking an. Ihre Daten werden automatisch in die Anwendung übertragen. Sie entscheiden, wann die Überweisung ausgeführt werden soll – sofort oder zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt.
* Anzeige der Finanzübersicht
* Anzeige von Kontostand, Depotbestand und Orderbuch
* Anzeige der Kontoumsätze
* Zugriff auf alle wichtigen Service-Nummern
Check account balances
Review transaction history
Transfer between accounts
Make loan payments
View check images
Pay bills through bill pay
Locate a shared branch or a CO-OP Network ATM
Contact us using email or call by merely tapping the screen
You must be a current Ohio Valley FCU member and signed up as an active user of online banking (eTeller). You must also be signed up as an active online banking bill pay user before paying bills with your mobile device. To sign up for online banking and bill pay, visit us on the web at http://www.ovfcu.org/
While our Ohio Valley FCU Mobile App is free, you should contact your wireless service provider to see if any connectivity or usage rates may apply.
Never store account information or passwords on your smart phone. However should you
ignore our previous recommendation and your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a PC and by changing your password. You may also connect a Member Services Representative at 513.724.6098 to reset your online banking password.
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer Funds between accounts
• Pay Bills**
• Mobile Deposit
• View eStatements
• Find our ATMs and Financial Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be a Simmons Bank Anywhere Customer
**Bank Anywhere customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our financial centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
OVB Journal je populárně odborný interní magazín pro finanční poradce společnosti OVB. Témata zahrnují produktové inovace, cross-selling, up-selling, analytické nástroje, legislativní souvislosti či ekonomická východiska pro finanční segment.
Časopis kromě odborných informací obsahuje články týkající se podpory prodeje, informací o finančních poradcích, jejich úspěších, zkušenostech a rozhovory s nejlepšími.
V případě otázek či komentářů nás neváhejte kontaktovat na email@example.com.
Main Functions of PUMB Online
Card Accounts and Cards
- card account opening;
- orders for new cards;
- balances of card accounts;
- list of cards assigned to card accounts;
- detailed information about each card;
- transaction history over the period;
- blocked amounts and pending card account transactions;
- assigning “names” to accounts and cards for their convenient use in PUMB Online;
- setting and changing daily limits for card transactions (cash withdrawal limit, merchant payments limit).
- deposit arrangement/withdrawal;
- deposited amount increase/decrease;
- information about deposits;
- balances of the deposit accounts;
- deposit period extension;
- loan repayment (as scheduled or early);
- information about the loan;
- schedule for the loan repayment;
- history of the loan repayment;
Payments and Transfers
- transfers between the customer’s accounts with FUIB;
- payments and transfers to any other account (payment template save option);
- payments and transfers to prescribed accounts (as agreed between the Bank and the recipient of such payments);
- payments and transfers history;
- customized templates for recurrent payments and transfers.
- SMS - Service / Messages from the Bank
mPBZ can be acquired in any branch office or through PBZ365@NET. When acquiring mPBZ, the user receives identification and activation code required for the activation.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
mPBZ enables you to:
- Check balances and transactions performed from your transaction and deposit accounts
- Settle liabilities and create announced orders
- 2D bar code payment slip scanning
- Contracting standing orders and direct debiting
- Agree savings with the benefit of an additional stimulating part of the interest rate during the first depositing period
- Pay loan installments and view loan details
- Check credit card balances and make payments
- Contracting Visa sticker
- View installment payment transactions on current account
- Check business account balances and transactions (for artisans)
- Purchase/sell foreign currency at a lower rate
- Subscribe/redeem/switch shares in investment funds
- Buy pre-paid vouchers
- Personalised offers
- Location services
- Order payment transaction receipts to be delivered to e-mail
a service that allows PBZ Investor users direct financial market access in real time and includes:
- overview of stock prices and best bid/ask offers
- trading with securities on ZSE
Complete security of using the application has been confirmed by the ISO 27001:2005 certificate. mPBZ is based on the use of a PIN known only by the user,which prevents its abuse in the event of a cell phone theft or loss. All data relating to accounts and PIN are not stored on the cell phone,thus warranting absolute data confidentiality. Application is locked after 3 failed attempts to enter a correct PIN, which also prevents unwanted access.
BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017