The features of the new FedMobile includes:
1 Easy Registration process
2 Online activation of Beneficiary
3 Search beneficiary option in Fund Transfer.
4 Reset PIN facility
Note: Existing FedMobile users are advised to remove the old App before installing this App.
Terms and conditions: http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedmobile-tc
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com. For related queries, call us at 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(National Toll Free Number) or +91-484-2630994/2630995 (for Customers abroad).
More info at http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbook
Real time transaction updates* No phone calls*No wait for SMS alerts*Account statements anywhere anytime*Offline mode*Facility to tag transactions*Personalized remarks for transactions*Search and filter facility*Multiple accounts view
you should have your mobile number registered with the Bank.
If you have not, you can do so by logging into FedNet, the net banking facility of the Bank or by approaching any of the branches.
After registering your mobile number with the FedBook, download FedBook.
After installation of the App, if you have not registered for FedAlert or FedMobile, send an SMS to 919895088888 or 5676762 from your registered mobile number as follows:
SMS FEDBOOK Space 14 Digit account number
Example FEDBOOK 12345678901234
Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
Search and filter facility to find a transaction.
View Transactions of all operative accounts at a single window
Terms and conditions: http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbookTC
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For related queries, call 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(All India toll Free) or +91-484-2630994 (for Customers from abroad).
SCAN N PAY is an innovative mobile based Payment app facilitating payments at merchant outlets & ecommerce websites, enabled with fund transfer facility. This app acts like a virtual debit card that can be used online or offline. The initial offer is for Federal Bank Customers only (The facility will be extended to select other-bank customers soon).
SCAN N PAY can be registered and activated using the App itself. The simple, one time registration enables you to start making payments right away.
• Making person to person money transfer
• Making payments to merchants
• Purchasing online
• Making payment directly from bills / email intimations of service providers
• Inter-bank and intra-bank money transfer using IMPS facility
• A smart phone
• Data connection in your phone
• Mobile Banking facility with your bank (MMID & MPIN required)
• The App can be opened only with the MPIN set by you.
• Each transaction has to be authenticated with your MPIN.
• Payment can be made only from your phone.
• Each transaction gives real-time SMS alerts in your phone.
Payment is made directly from your savings bank account using your mobile phone. No need to carry cash or card.
You are free to make as many payments as you wish, absolutely free of cost. Mobile data charges will be applicable as per your agreement with the service provider. For merchant registration, integration with billing solutions and for more information, please visit www.scannpay.in.
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com. For related queries, please call us at 1800 425 1199 / 1800 420 1199 (HelpDesk Toll Free Number)
You can scan the current month of the Federal Bank calendar (wall or table) at any time to get some surprise messages. The messages varies over time, so keep on scanning at frequent intervals.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
Federal Bank has been in the forefront in implementing technology driven products and services. The tech savvy culture is aimed at customer convenience and better efficiency.
The latest FedMobile application reflects the Bank’s impressive record in launching various technology products to its customers.
Contact your nearest Federal Bank Branch and register for Federal Bank’s Mobile Banking service .
For queries, dial our pan India toll free number 1800-425-1199 or 1800-420-1199. Customers from abroad may dial +91-484-2630994.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Prior to logging into CB Mobile, you will need to visit our web site at https://www.citizenslc.com, then login and create your password. You can then download the CB Mobile iPhone™ app and be ready to start mobile banking.
Our CB Mobile service is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere using your Android device™.
For more information, visit https://citizenslc.com/mobile-banking.htm.
By downloading and using our CB Mobile app, you consent to our MOBILE BANKING AGREEMENT AND DISCLOSURE, ONLINE BANKING ADDENDUM, MOBILE DEPOSIT SERVICE AGREEMENT and all other account disclosures pertaining to your existing accounts.
*There is no fee from Citizens Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
** Mobile Deposits that are 'Approved' by 4:00 PM Mountain time will be credited the same banking business day. Mobile Deposits that are 'Approved' after 4:00 PM Mountain time will be credited the next banking business day. Please be aware that Mobile Deposits are not processed on weekends and Federal Holidays.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2014 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Do your banking right from your Android!
You can manage your accounts, pay bills, find ATMs and more!
Bank with confidence - First Federal Savings Bank’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With First Federal Savings Bank Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between First Federal Savings Bank accounts
• Find the nearest First Federal Savings Bank branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use First Federal Savings Bank Mobile, you must be a First Federal Savings Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, www.firstfedhuntington.com