* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 8 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Account)
* Offline Service Requests
* And more.....
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services .For more details please visit http://www.Pragathibank.com/
NOTE : One time activation is mandatory after downloading the new app before logging in.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps
You are requested not to follow any link/E-Mail requesting to share your Bank Details, Personal Details, User ID and Password, One Time Passwords (OTP) etc. Our Bank never asks for such information from its customers. Please report any such incident at email@example.com
For any queries/clarifications, please contact our 24 hr Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222 (Toll free numbers), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Balance Enquiry
· Mini Statement
· Fund Transfer - Intra Bank (mobile to account)
· Fund Transfer – Inter Bank ( through NEFT)
· Stop Cheque request
· And more…… (to come)
For registration of mobile banking facility, please visit our nearest branch. Please visit www.keralagbank.com for more details
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI. (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value.
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest Calculator.
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value.
- Calculate Service Tax.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code and MICR code.
- Search for Indian Bank Branches.
- Real time Currency Conversion.
- Percentage Calculations.
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
- Loan Re-payer
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Maturity Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR Search
- Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
- Simple and Effective Banker's Colleague
★ Can be used for following banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
★ Download Now, It's FREE and FUN to have.
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at email@example.com. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note:
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy assisting you.
Application provides a safe, secure and hassle free way to leverage the various SMS banking features provided and supported by most leading banks in the country. Through this application, an user can compose and send across an SMS request to the various banks (that the user is associated with or banking with) with just a click provided the user’s mobile phone number is registered with the respective bank for SMS banking.
Following are some of the salient features of this application:-
* SMS Banking Made Easy – No need to remember multiple SMS codes, SMS banking phone numbers, key words linked to various services and sequence thereof for SMS banking.
* One App does it All – No need to download and install separate mobile apps for respective banks the user is banking with. Through All in One SMS Banking App, an user can send SMS requests to most of the leading banks of India
* Works Offline – Internet is required only for downloading the app for the first time from the respective app stores and for receiving regular updates and not for sending SMS requests. This offline feature helps the user a lot in case they do not have access to the ATM card/ATM machines and also no internet connection to access online banking but want to know certain information and details about their banks accounts.
* Safe & Secure - No verification, No personal banking details required, No storage of data related to SMS banking as well as any personal details of the user is requested for and stored. The app has a locking feature to restrict the access.
* Cost Effective – Saves lot of time and energy in terms of trips to the bank branches/ATM’s and helps avoid long queues.
In addition to facilitating sending of SMS requests, this app can also help in locating bank branches and ATM’s in a particular city or neighbourhood.
The only pre-requisite for using this application is that the phone number of the smart handset on which this app is being installed should be registered with the respective banks for use of its SMS services.
Please note:- This app does not ask for and saves any sensitive information related to the user or their bank accounts.
Using this application you can request to your Bank to get your Bank account related information also you can recharge your Mobile or DTH also it provide various options like
#-Bank balance inquiry
#-Credit Card Payment due
#-History of last few transactions
#-Mobile recharge DTH recharge
and so on...
Above list differs as per the Banks