Phew.. Monday is over. Had lunch at the Deli. Yummy Tiramisu! Got together with the girls after work and realized I forgot to pay my Astro bill! Thank God I have AmGenie! Took out my smart phone, a few clicks and Astro bill is paid. By the way, Mary is getting married!
I managed to close a deal today. Yay! Big bucks are coming in. Went to watch a movie with Daniel. Mom called up during the movie for some money. No worries, transferred the funds using AmGenie.
Finally, the weekend is here! Going to go shopping!!! Oh, Mei owes me RM30. She texted SOS to me and as usual, AmGenie to the rescue. I topped up her prepaid credits. Attending a party tonight. Can’t wait.
Meet Tina, a busy young professional. Her schedule is packed but she manages to juggle. Her secret? Her new BFF, AmGenie, AmBank’s Mobile Banking service. Have it installed on your smart phone and you’ll get to:
First Time Login
Top up mobile prepaid
Pay more than 450 different bills
Transfer funds to 3rd party
Conduct an Inter Bank Giro Transfer (IBG)
Manage your own bank accounts
Repay your AmBank Loans
Inquire about the latest AmBank Rates
Look for the nearest AmBank ATM or Branch
AmGenie is very secure, and uses the same security and encryption technology used by banks to transfer funds internationally.
About AmBank Group
The AmBank Group is one of Malaysia’s premier financial services group with leadership positions in retail banking, commercial banking, investment banking and insurance sectors. With an established history and a track record of customer focus and innovation, the AmBank Group continues to serve its customers with a wide range of innovative products and services.
We firmly believe that we can extend our leadership positions by deploying the knowledge and skills of our staff, harnessing the power of cutting-edge technology and capitalizing on our strong brand equity.
Well, hate no more and download this app now!
- Quick and easy way to check your Touch and Go card balance and transactions.
- Best way to check your Touch 'n Go e-statement.
- Shows the current balance of your Touch and Go card.
- List down all recent transactions made with your Touch and Go card.
Touch 'n Go Malaysia
Malaysia's leading prepaid card for exciting lifestyles that is used at all highways, major public transport and growing at parking sites, theme parks, and retail outlets.
* please comment in the review any dislikes, crashes, or any improvements you would like in this app. thanks :)
While the app is free for the public to download, users must be a current EFS customer with a valid and active E-Manager userID and password in order to use this app.
From this App, you can make the main trading functionality at your finger tips anytime, anywhere, using your Android Device.
+ History Tab.
+ Universal App to work on Tablets to show more data.
+ Autofill correct price or amount on field.
+ Enhanced num pad by adding (Up and Down) buttons.
+ About screen, interactive information.
+ Built functionality for landscape trade screen, when landscape, it will show more fields.
+ Applied search and index on all App's lists.
+ You can show the condition ( "less than" or "larger than" than market price) for the Price, SL, and TP fields.
+ And much more. You can find the full list of what's new in this version by visiting this link:
Now available in English, German, French, Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Added fund range for investors in Hong Kong
Historic prices now included for all fund classes
Fund Manager interviews / webcasts
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on