Mobile Banking service gives you the ability to perform routine transactions using your Android devices. With Mobile Banking, you have account access and can initiate transactions and research history anytime, from anywhere.
With Mobile Banking, you have access to the following features:
• Account Balances and Transactions History – for Checking, Savings, Money Market Accounts, Certificates of Deposits and Loans.
• Transfers - Transfers allows you to transfer money between accounts.
• Bill Pay - Bill Payments allows you to pay bills through your mobile device from accounts connected to Online Banking.
• Mobile Deposit - Remote Deposit allows you to deposit a check into your account from your mobile device or review previous deposits to your account.
• Alerts - Alerts lists the current alerts created by you through Online Banking. You can create multiple alerts for events such as high or low account balance.
• Locations – Find our nearest office or ATM including address and phones.
Mobile Banking is available to all Online Banking customer of First Northern Bank and Trust Co.. You can use your current Online Banking ID and Password to access Mobile Banking.
Security comes first; and Mobile Banking data transmissions are safeguarded by using 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your access data.
There is no fee for Mobile Banking app but connectivity and usage rates by your carrier or internet provider may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.