List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Before activating the Mobile Banking App, please ensure to first register for the mobile banking channel, by either submitting a channel registration form at the Branch or by opting for the service through your Internet Banking account.
A user can view their account statements on the go at their convenience, even while work or commuting. Checking the balance in your account, managing and scheduling utility bill payments, adding a top-up in your prepaid mobile phone or DTH account, paying VISA credit card bills, or instantly transferring money from one bank account to another through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) is now possible at the click of just a few buttons on your phone.
Banking through the Mobile App not only saves you time or a visit to the Bank, but also reduces the risk of fraud. Every transaction or beneficiary addition requires a dynamic OTP (one- time- password) authentication. A user will also get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in your account, through any alternate banking channel like ATM, Point of Sale (POS), Internet or Mobile Banking.
The following Key services can be now be easily accessed from your mobile handset:
• Account Balance Enquiry.
• Account Statement Enquiries.
• Cheque Status Enquiry / Stop Payment.
• Cheque Book Requests.
• Fund Transfer between Accounts within the Bank and to other Banks (NEFT).
• Instant Funds Remittance through IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service).
• Utility Bill Payments.
• Mobile and DTH Recharge.
We take every step to keep the account safe and secure when banking on the mobile device. IDBI Bank uses sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer from your mobile phone to the Bank’s mobile banking server. The MPIN created by the user, is securely encrypted on the mobile handset itself ad MPIN does not travel over the air. No account information or any other account sensitive credentials is stored on your mobile phone, making it completely safe and secure.
Application provides a safe, secure and hassle free way to leverage the various SMS banking features provided and supported by most leading banks in the country. Through this application, an user can compose and send across an SMS request to the various banks (that the user is associated with or banking with) with just a click provided the user’s mobile phone number is registered with the respective bank for SMS banking.
Following are some of the salient features of this application:-
* SMS Banking Made Easy – No need to remember multiple SMS codes, SMS banking phone numbers, key words linked to various services and sequence thereof for SMS banking.
* One App does it All – No need to download and install separate mobile apps for respective banks the user is banking with. Through All in One SMS Banking App, an user can send SMS requests to most of the leading banks of India
* Works Offline – Internet is required only for downloading the app for the first time from the respective app stores and for receiving regular updates and not for sending SMS requests. This offline feature helps the user a lot in case they do not have access to the ATM card/ATM machines and also no internet connection to access online banking but want to know certain information and details about their banks accounts.
* Safe & Secure - No verification, No personal banking details required, No storage of data related to SMS banking as well as any personal details of the user is requested for and stored. The app has a locking feature to restrict the access.
* Cost Effective – Saves lot of time and energy in terms of trips to the bank branches/ATM’s and helps avoid long queues.
In addition to facilitating sending of SMS requests, this app can also help in locating bank branches and ATM’s in a particular city or neighbourhood.
The only pre-requisite for using this application is that the phone number of the smart handset on which this app is being installed should be registered with the respective banks for use of its SMS services.
Please note:- This app does not ask for and saves any sensitive information related to the user or their bank accounts.
Using this application you can request to your Bank to get your Bank account related information also you can recharge your Mobile or DTH also it provide various options like
#-Bank balance inquiry
#-Credit Card Payment due
#-History of last few transactions
#-Mobile recharge DTH recharge
and so on...
Above list differs as per the Banks
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI. (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value.
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest Calculator.
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value.
- Calculate Service Tax.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code and MICR code.
- Search for Indian Bank Branches.
- Real time Currency Conversion.
- Percentage Calculations.
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
- Loan Re-payer
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Maturity Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR Search
- Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
- Simple and Effective Banker's Colleague
★ Can be used for following banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
★ Download Now, It's FREE and FUN to have.
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note:
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere - Asso Banks is State Bank Group Associate Banks (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore) retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A common smartphone application for all Associate Banks customers and its safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application. Users will have to choose their bank and Login to this mobile application using their existing Internet Banking Userid and password.
The app functionality are discussed below :
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
• Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
• Intra-Bank (Within Bank) Transfer
• Inter-Bank (Other Banks) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
• Fixed Deposit
• Recurring Deposit
• ATM Card Blocking
• Cheque Book Request
• Call Us
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only Associate Banks Retail Internet Banking customers who already registered for internet banking facility. Users will have to choose their bank and login with their Internet Banking User-id and Password. New users kindly register for Internet Banking and enjoy seamless banking activity using our mobile application.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly send email to the respective bank email-id
Branch Details,Contact Numbers,Email etc..
Its for all the 80000+ branches of all Banks in India.
Its a usefull app for All Indians,
*who want to withdraw their PayPal fund
*who needs to transfer money safely through IFSC Codes
*who wants to know the details of particular bank for any purpose
Easily Browse any Bank Info,By State,District&Branch-wise category.
(The Info,provided here are updated from rbi database.
All Banks have IFSC Code.
Only Few Banks will have MICR Code.)
Click Inside Bank Details to Copy the Contents.. Ramya
Funds Transfer (within Dena Bank)
1. Self Linked Accounts
2. Third Party Transfer
3. Inter-Bank Mobile Payment System (IMPS) – through mobile number and MMID (Mobile Money Identifier
Non – Financial
2.Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
3.Change of passwords (MPIN / Login)
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visithttps://www.totalbank.com/assets/files/e1c6d9e0-7499-11e2-b9b2-000000000000
*There is no charge from TotalBank, but data rates may apply.
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
- CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – percentage indicator shows current account balance before logging in
- WELCOME SCREEN - customize dashboard
- ACCOUNTS - balance, history, repeat past transfers, download transaction confirmation, operation details, sending SMS with account number
- CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected operations; ability to restrict card,
- TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
- MOBILE TOP-UP
- CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
- DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
- LOANS – information about loans
- R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
- RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator
In the Mobile Bank application, you will need an active PIN code for the Mobile Token to authorize certain operations.
To activate the PIN code to the Mobile Token, please log into Mobile Bank and select settings in the side menu - “Manage PIN code to Mobile Token”.
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual Customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in demo.
**Provides Bank details with IFSC Code, State, City, and bank address.
**Handy app for finding the details of a bank in india.
**Offline access to bank details.
--Any data within this application is made genuine to its maximum extent and the users are advised to cross check with the bank.
--The data will be updated/refreshed as and when RBI releases new bank details.
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 7 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
* And more.....
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
(Note: If you are entering the wrong password more than 5 times, your application will be blocked)
For more details please visit http://www.ucobank.com/
Now you can access your YES BANK account from your mobile, Truly on the go!
It's simple, convenient and secure to use and performs most of your banking transactions anytime, anywhere. In addition to banking, you can also avail certain additional services like mobile top ups, Bill payments and ticketing (upcoming).
Say YES to MobileBanking! Say YES to:
> Balance Inquiry
> Pay Utility Bills
> Interbank Fund Transfer
> Fixed Deposit Enquiry
> Mini Statement
> Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
> Request for Cheque Book
> DTH & Mobile Recharge
> Make Donations
& much more...
What's more! This service is free of charge..
Download YES Mobile and enter your YES BANK Retail NetBanking Id & Password to start the service and follow simple steps for registration.
Note: One needs to activate YES BANK account through NetBanking first to access the account through YES Mobile. To register for YES BANK Retail NetBanking, please visit:
(At the bottom terms & conditions link and the customer has to click on the tick box)
For more details on YES Mobile, please visit http://www.yesbank.in/yes/mobilebanking or contact us on
1. Yes Touch Phone Banking No:
1800 2000 (Toll Free for Mobile and Landlines in India)
+91 22 30993600 (When calling from Outside India)
2. SMS 'HELP' space to 9223390909
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Search by IFSC CODE
Bank Search by MICR
Bank Search by Branch Name
Bank Search by Address
Bank Search by City
Bank Search by District
Bank Search by State
Bank Search by Pincode
Bank Search by Phone number
We have provided More than 159 Banks and along with 1.8 Lakh branches state wise, district wise, city wise here. Some of the banks are
ALLAHABAD BANK IFSC CODE
STATE BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE
BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE
PNB IFSC CODE
YES BANK IFSC CODE
CBI IFSC CODE
RBI IFSC CODE
VIJAY BANK IFSC CODE
UCO BANK IFSC CODE
UNION BANK IFSC CODE
ANDHRA BANK IFSC CODE
AXIS BANK IFSC CODE
BANK OF AMERICA IFSC CODE
BANK OF BARODA IFSC CODE
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA IFSC CODE
CANARA BANK IFSC CODE
CITI BANK IFSC CODE
CORPORATION BANK IFSC CODE
DCB BANK LIMITED IFSC CODE
FEDERAL BANK IFSC CODE
HDFC BANK IFSC CODE
HSBC BANK IFSC CODE
ICICI BANK LIMITED IFSC CODE
IDBI BANK IFSC CODE
INDIAN BANK IFSC CODE
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK IFSC CODE
INDUSIND BANK IFSC CODE
ING VYSYA BANK IFSC CODE
We have cover all state such as Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh
This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to email@example.com