Mobile Banking is FREE and available to all Central Online Banking customers. To use, you must first have an active Central Online Banking account.
Standard messaging, airtime, and data charges may apply. Availability subject to carrier limitations and phone capabilities.
•Check Account Balances
•View Transactions and images
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make Loan Payments via Transfer function
•Find our ATMs and Banks using the GPS system provided by your device.***
•Mobile Deposit Capture
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply
NOTE : One time activation is mandatory after downloading the new app before logging in.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps
You are requested not to follow any link/E-Mail requesting to share your Bank Details, Personal Details, User ID and Password, One Time Passwords (OTP) etc. Our Bank never asks for such information from its customers. Please report any such incident at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries/clarifications, please contact our 24 hr Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222 (Toll free numbers), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) or e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use Mobile banking
•sends an SMS “CBIREG” to “9223172357”
•You will Gets the User-ID and Default MPIN
•For android mobile user Visit Google play store to download the Cent Mobile application and for java and blackberry mobile user visit https://centralbankmobile.in/cbiapp/
•Login into application and change the default MPIN
•Activate your mobile banking by login to your personal internet banking and go to Mobile banking activation menu or visit your home branch.
•Go to setting and change the channel as per your choice i.e. SMS or GPRS, If channel is SMS then for each and every request you will require a SMS charges ,If channel is GPRS then there is no any charges for your SMS only you need to ensure your GPRS connection should be ON
•Now you can use the Central Bank of India Mobile Application.
The Skye Mobile Money application offers its users a simple and safe channel for a variety of transactions, such as payments and purchase / shopping, transferring balance among users, and access to various product and service offers, plus it also serves as a bill reminder and a personal reminder.
The benefits of Skye Mobile Money can be enjoyed by any Smartphone users with 3 simple steps:
First step is to download the application from Google Play Store. Second step is registering your mobile phone number , and third step is topping up your balance.
After these 3 steps then you are ready to use all facilities that Skye Mobile Money has to offer.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
Winbank mobile banking is a unique service of Piraeus Bank AD Beograd which allows users to easily, safely and quickly perform all types of banking transactions via mobile phone.
Winbank mobile banking is available for 24 hours, seven days a week, wherever you are if you have a mobile phone and the Internet access available.
The application allows you to:
• pay monthly bills and do other monetary transactions,
• check the balance and transactions in all accounts in the Bank
• check the status on all debit and credit cards that you have
• check the FX exchange list
• perform exchange operations,
• Check the expiration date allowed overdrafts,
• and much more ...
• Activation of winbank mobile banking application is free
Request to use winbank mobile banking applications can be submitted at any branch of Piraeus Bank Belgrade or via winbank internet banking application. The condition for the functioning of winbank Mobile application is that the client has at least one open account with Piraeus Bank.
After contracting service, within 24 hours on the mobile phone number that you reported in the course of applications for service winbank Mobile, you will get via SMS a username and initial PIN required to activate the application.
After installation you need to launch the app and enter the obtained codes.
For further support regarding the winbank Mobile you can call us at following phone numbers:
0-800-000-800, + 381 11 077 3024, +381 11 3024 078,
Or reach us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs related to usage of mobile banking service are included in the Piraeus Bank Tariff list for individuals.
Currency Converter based on currency rates from world's banks and forex. Convert currency to any other. Simple and informative. Use it while offline as it stores last rates. Personalize it!
- European Central Bank
- Bank of Canada
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- National Bank of Kazakhstan
- Daily currencies exchange rates update
- Currency converter
- Offline mode
- Turn currency symbols on/off
- Set order of currency symbols
- Turn currency rates sources on/off
- Set order of currency rates sources
- Setup font size and precision, etc
Best for using
- On Phones
not for traders
We want to make this app as convenient for you as it possible. Please send feedback to : email@example.com
Special thanks for all who sends us bug reports, this is a great help for us, and we appreciate that.
Arab Emirates Dirham - AED
Argentine Peso - ARS
Australian Dollar - AUD
Brazilian Real - BRL
Canadian Dollar - CAD
Swiss Franc - CHF
Chinese Yuan - CNY
Czech Koruna - CZK
Danish Krone - DKK
Euro - EUR
British Pound Sterling - GBP
Hong Kong Dollar - HKD
Hungarian Forint - HUF
Israeli Sheqel - ILS
Indian Rupee - INR
Japanese Yen - JPY
South Korean Won - KRW
Moroccan Dirham - MAD
Mexican Peso - MXN
Norwegian Krone - NOK
New Zealand Dollar - NZD
Philippine Peso - PHP
Polish Zloty - PLN
Russian Rouble - RUB
Swedish Krona - SEK
Singapore Dollar - SGD
Thai Baht - THB
Turkish Lira - TRY
United States Dollar - USD
South African Rand - ZAR
and many more
The 1x1 widget shows the current market prices for gold and silver.
For enlargement of one chart please click on it.
The available sources can be configured via the menu item Sources.
List of data sources:
current spot prices for gold and silver,
London fixing prices for precious metals,
World Gold Council,
central banks of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil (coins), Jamaica (coins), Malaysia, Oman, Russia (reference prices, coins), Turkmenistan, Ukraine (reference prices and coins),
Perth Mint (Australia),
Shanghai Gold Exchange (China),
Comptoir National de l'Or (France),
Bars and coins of Anlagegold24 (Germany),
Heraeus Precious Metals (Germany),
TG Gold-Super-Markt (Germany),
Bars and coins of Bank of China (Hong Kong),
Indian commodity exchanges MCX, NCDEX, and NMCE,
gold rates and gold coin rates in India,
Israel Coins and Medals Corp.,
Tanaka Precious Metals (Japan),
Tokyo Commodity Exchange (Japan),
Korea Gold Exchange,
Mercantile Exchange Nepal,
Dutch Bullion (Netherlands),
New Zealand Post,
Karachi Saraf & Jewellers Group (Pakistan),
Moscow Mint (Russia),
Sberbank of Russia (reference prices, widget),
Gold Central Sweden,
Ausiris Gold (Thailand),
Borsa Istanbul (Turkey),
Turkish State Mint,
Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group (UAE),
Cookson Precious Metals UK,
Johnson Matthey (United Kingdom),
Pacific Precious Metals (USA),
Saigon Jewelry Company (Vietnam),
coins and bars on eBay US, eBay UK, eBay Canada, eBay Australia and other regional auction platforms.
The KCB Mobile App provides an easy and secure way to:
- access your account, send money, withdraw cash...
- access to loans allowing customers to borrow loans on the fly.
- ability to add and track your credit cards, debit cards...
- access charts and graphs to help you visualize your spending
- track stocks, foreign exchange rates, properties...
- access financial trends, success stories, expert tips...
The KCB Mobile App...more than just banking
Regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya.
Bank with confidence - Central Bank and Trust Co.’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere. Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Central Bank and Trust Co. Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Central Bank and Trust Co. accounts
• Find the nearest Central Bank and Trust Co. branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use Central Bank and Trust Co. Mobile, you must be a Central Bank and Trust Co. customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.centralbank-kansas.com