Mobile Banking is FREE and available to all Central Online Banking customers. To use, you must first have an active Central Online Banking account.
Standard messaging, airtime, and data charges may apply. Availability subject to carrier limitations and phone capabilities.
NOTE : One time activation is mandatory after downloading the new app before logging in.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps
You are requested not to follow any link/E-Mail requesting to share your Bank Details, Personal Details, User ID and Password, One Time Passwords (OTP) etc. Our Bank never asks for such information from its customers. Please report any such incident at email@example.com
For any queries/clarifications, please contact our 24 hr Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222 (Toll free numbers), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Check Account Balances
•View Transactions and images
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make Loan Payments via Transfer function
•Find our ATMs and Banks using the GPS system provided by your device.***
•Mobile Deposit Capture
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
even scan and deposit checks. Your account, at your convenience. It’s in your hands.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.pnbk.com/uploads/Security.pdf
Application provides a safe, secure and hassle free way to leverage the various SMS banking features provided and supported by most leading banks in the country. Through this application, an user can compose and send across an SMS request to the various banks (that the user is associated with or banking with) with just a click provided the user’s mobile phone number is registered with the respective bank for SMS banking.
Following are some of the salient features of this application:-
* SMS Banking Made Easy – No need to remember multiple SMS codes, SMS banking phone numbers, key words linked to various services and sequence thereof for SMS banking.
* One App does it All – No need to download and install separate mobile apps for respective banks the user is banking with. Through All in One SMS Banking App, an user can send SMS requests to most of the leading banks of India
* Works Offline – Internet is required only for downloading the app for the first time from the respective app stores and for receiving regular updates and not for sending SMS requests. This offline feature helps the user a lot in case they do not have access to the ATM card/ATM machines and also no internet connection to access online banking but want to know certain information and details about their banks accounts.
* Safe & Secure - No verification, No personal banking details required, No storage of data related to SMS banking as well as any personal details of the user is requested for and stored. The app has a locking feature to restrict the access.
* Cost Effective – Saves lot of time and energy in terms of trips to the bank branches/ATM’s and helps avoid long queues.
In addition to facilitating sending of SMS requests, this app can also help in locating bank branches and ATM’s in a particular city or neighbourhood.
The only pre-requisite for using this application is that the phone number of the smart handset on which this app is being installed should be registered with the respective banks for use of its SMS services.
Please note:- This app does not ask for and saves any sensitive information related to the user or their bank accounts.
Using this application you can request to your Bank to get your Bank account related information also you can recharge your Mobile or DTH also it provide various options like
#-Bank balance inquiry
#-Credit Card Payment due
#-History of last few transactions
#-Mobile recharge DTH recharge
and so on...
Above list differs as per the Banks
Note: The data used in app is taken from various websites, kindly share with us in case of if you find incorrect data or any issues in the app.
All suggestions can be sent to our email email@example.com
With Find Bank IFSC Code Finder.mobile app you can search
=> IFSC Code
=> MICR Code
=> PIN Code
=> IFSC Code of all Indian & Private Banks
=> Bank Address
=> Contact No
=> Location on map
Our app has a list of more than 97000 bank branches across India for more than 162 banks.
=> Get IFSC and MICR codes from 162 banks across India
=> Comprehensive list of 97000 banks
=> Share IFSC Results on SMS or Whatsapp
Important Note: The data used in the app has been taken from RBI official website, please confirm any details shown in this app in case of doubt there can be mismatch possible.
Report any issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your account balance and recent transactions
- Transfer money and make BPAY payments
- Locate your nearest ATM or branch
- Access a range of calculators
- Access product information, interest rates and enquire about our products
- Stay up to date with the latest news and service updates
NOTE: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform analysis of user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent to this information being collected.