Very intrusive Seems it wants to have all my information and passwords. I'm very suspicious of it and won't log in as a result. It won't let me in under my Facebook account without re-entering info. I smell spam at best and data theft at worst.
Seems ok at first, but then... When you start delving deeper, the timings to the next races don't work (133 days, 25hrs and 86mins to go to Buenos Aires, really?), login is hit-and-miss, and some screens refuse to open. I expected more of this app, bearing in mind its instigators, but afraid I'm sadly disappointed.
Brilliant! Great live stream features and full details on the world of Formula E, love it
Very slow feeds
Not up to date It is the day of the first race of the season and there is no up to date information. The photos aren't loading. The guys behind Formula e just bought F1 with an aim to leverage digital involvement. If this is what we can expect, it's doomed! Get a grip guys and get it sorted. Fast!
Not up to date The first race of season 3 has been completed but all the data is still for the previous year, including up coming races. A fundamental flaw.
- Added Las Vegas eRace event to homepage and calendar
- Added Las Vegas Sim Racer profiles to FanBoost for FanBoost voting (opening 27th December 2016)
- Added Twitch Player support for Las Vegas eRace (7th January 2017)
- Replaced Dailymotion player with YouTube channel
- New season 3 splash screen graphic
- Inconsistent venue names in calendar section
- HTML support for driver’s biography
- HTML support for team’s description
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Dutch Dakar and Racing pilot loves adventure in life and business. EAT MY DUST!